Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Monday, July 28th thru Thursday, July 31st  (Read 21384 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feed Updates - Monday, July 28th thru Thursday, July 31st
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 07:38:32 AM »
 :)
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 02:02:09 PM »
Jeff is on the feeds so it must be Veto ceremony time!  :conf:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 03:58:14 PM »
Amber is the renom and sack is proud of his speech

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 06:23:36 PM »
At about 2:10 BBT

Amber finally goes to talk to Caleb in the beehive room.

Amber: Why am I up and not Zach?

Caleb: YOu're the one talking about trust for the last three weeks.

Amber: Because of this.  I haven't done anything for people not to trust me.  I could have blown up after this.  Frankie told me in the SR the other day, that Zach was going up. I could have said it. YOu went to Frankie this morning and instead of Zach you said me.

Caleb: Don't think that other people in the alliance don't feel it.  From day 1 I trust you more than anyone. To me you don't show anything toward that.

Amber: This is a game.

Caleb: You don't show you trust me.

Amber: its a game. I told frankie on the hammock last night, I watned to at least get us all to jury.  As much at things are tossed around I still honer what we agreed to.  I promise that and what to keep that.  I asked Frankie if he totally forgot what I said. 

Caleb: And his response was?

Amber: He didn' thave one.  He said he felt bad and didn't have a response.  He doesn't want me to go. I don't know what you guys

Caleb You didn't go up to Nicole and say anything aboutus?

Amber: No

Caleb: THis is what its a bout. THey all wanted to know where your head was.  They didn't know.  It was my idea because ifwe put you on the block we'll know. YOu'll either blow us up or get in line.  I said if she blows us up she goes home.  You go right to nicole and blow us up. 

Amber: Zach told Nicole that the bomb squad is still working

Caleb: Frankie said that Nicole said you sayd the bomb squad was working

Amber: SHould I pull Nicole in here? 

Caleb: Talk to whoever you want.

Amber: Obviously, you're trying to stir thigns up

Caleb: No one is stirring things up

Amber; I haven't said anything. Zach is the one that blew up the other day.

Caleb: Every guy that we're aligned with, they and how do i say this without sounding stupid. THey'r all telling me tha tthey'llkeep you here for me but are okay if I don't they'll send you home

Amber: Obviously you want Zach here more than me.  THe fact that you are going to keep him over me is just weird

Caleb: The issue is that you're hanging out with Nicole and Victoria and the others

Amber: You assume I"m working with some others.

Caleb: It looks like it.

Amber: YOu can assume it but you'll see when it done.  This is like a smack in the face.

Caleb: what about me?

Amber: What about you?  Zach?  Your bud?  This is a game.  Now I have to see who I can rely on with a vote.  I've done so much through this game already and you should know.

Caleb: Yes I do

Amber: At least you knew you were safe.  Thanks a lot Caleb.

She leaves. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 07:06:12 PM »
A few minutes later, about 2:33 BBT  Caleb goes and gets Amber and wants to talk without her walking out.

Caleb:  Frankie is the instigator.  I asked Nicole if Amber said anything since the meeting.  I also asked if Zach said anything about an alliance.  SHe said Zach told her about the bomb squad. She doesn't believe it.

Amber: I had to keep it from her.  I had to repair.  I have to fix everything and then I go on the block. I have to be close to her so she doesn't assume.  IF she is HOH who is she putting up?  I have to protect the people close to me

Caleb: My thought with putting you on the block is to not send you home.  None of us want to send you home.  We want to know where your tust is.

Amber: Why me?  Look at everyone else.

Caleb: I'm going to say something to zach and frankie.

Amber: Frankie just told me he was afraid of you.

Caleb: THey all told me to your face, caleb if you wanther her we will vote for her to stay. Then, it was we willfindout where its at.  When you say you don't trust people and you're on your own . .

Amber: Didn't you just say that?

Caleb: But I said you.

Amber UNtil I figure out what is going on I can't trust anyone

Caleb My head is going crazy

Amber: I would never put you up and I would never ask for you to go up.  You put me up before Zach and I'm sitting by jocasta and victoria is staying here

Caleb: I brought it up.  They all said it was a good idea.  They all knew.  All ofthem knew. I don't care what Cody says.  Christine is the only one that didn't know. She did not know you were going up.  She said that you said you might be backdoored. 

Amber; Yeah

Caleb: why didn't you say anthing?  why didn't you confront it?

AMber: I'm the only girl.  You're questioning me shows how much I can trust you guys.  THis is the kind of stuff I'm talking aobu t.  NO one pulls me aside.  NO one tells me anything. We're working together and I haven't gotten a chance to beat you in an endurance comp.

Caleb: I'm not going to lie.  Some of it is personal.  And then all of the things that Zach said. 

Amber : oh geesh.  I was just taken by surprise.  I enjoy your company.  It was a normal time. I'mnot gonna, I'm not doing it becuase I feel bad.  Now, I'm just seeing who I can trust.  I'm very proud of myself.  Im' not going to cry or let Zach get to me.  THe only reason he did it was to be the center of attention. Props, Zach glad you had your moment. I'm not going to give him a reactin because that's whathe wants.  Good forZach. I can't wait for my dad to see all of this. He's probably like what the heck rightnow.  He knows how loyal and trust worthy I am

Caleb: At the end of the day you just have to worry about who you are in the house. I honestly feel like you go around to everyone and said you don't trust anyone.

Amber: Okay

Caleb: Its not an okay, you have. 

Amber: it makes Christine and I feel uneasy. 

Caleb: what does it matter what you amd her know as long as your safe.  If you just sit in the shadows and chill you'll be fine

Amber; I've been chillng and thenthis.

Caleb; The whole problem is Frankie and Zach

Amber: I'm glad you bought into it.  I ohpe you confront them.

Caleb: I am goingto confront them. 

Amber: I know Frankie is afraid of you

Caleb: there is not one person in this house as a person and even in the game, you're the one person and then you walk by and say are you good? That's not asking me to talk

Amber; And then Zach says don't talk to Caleb for a few days

Caleb: Why would you listen to the person you can't stand the most?

Amber: why would you?

Caleb: YOu ignored me. Screwit I said. 

Amber: If you feel that way you'll see

Caleb: The one person I wanted to make a promise to you was you

Amber: Well you broke it.

Caleb: Yea I did

Amber: I havne't mentioned anything to anyone

Caleb: Technically, I didn't put you on the block. 

Amber: You had a hand in it. Did Hayden know?

Caleb: I don't know.

Amber; YOu asked me to stay on the block. I hope you feel so bad when I don't put you on the block

Caleb: I won't feel nothing

Amber: I can't beleive you believe what you believe

Caleb: What am i supposed to believe when we don't talk

. . .
 Amber explaining her things

Caleb: I'm over the edge.

Amber: the one person that did blow up, and threw us under the bus is going to stay here

Caleb: WHy didn't you tell people what Zach said?

Amber: I did tell people

Caleb: You didn't tell me the one person you supposedly trust

Amber: Its not mine to spread.  Its nicole

Caleb:  you told christine

Caleb: People are starting to stir things up. Frankie and Zach don't wantyou here because they're making it look like you don't trust us and you're not for the alliance. 

Amber: you need to talk to Frankie right now before  he spreads my name even more. I hve been honest with you righ tnow.  I know who my two targets are if i go.

Caleb: I will sit here as  a man and will say I'm sorry for my assumptions and apologize 100%. I don't want you to go home that wasn't my intention

Amber: I'm kind of happy because now we know where everyone stands. 

Caleb:I don't care what everyone says,  they all knew. Everybody, every guy in the alliance had a part in it. They will lie to your face. They all feel like you're working both sides of the hosue.  They feel that.

Amber: To have your guys back?  We need to be as close to Nicole as we can

Caleb: Why didn't you tell us?

Amber: I'm not going to spread rumors.

Caleb: If you trust me, why didn't you tell me?

Amber: Let's hashi it out and start over

Caleb: I feel like a preschool kid.  Its petty

Amber: Zach.  I felt it was disrespectful that youcouldn't respond to what I said.  People react differently I asked and i got nothing. 

Caleb: you know why I didn't say anthing?  NO matter what I said you would have kept walking and nothing would have been resolved

Amber: Its petty

Caleb: In a way it is but Derrick say it.  You have to talk it out or it won't be fixed.   

Franikie pops in

Caleb: At the end of the day we have to be adults and talk it out.  The 4 days not talking to you is the dumbest 4 days in the house.

Frankie joins the conversation.  Amber stays

Caleb: YOu told me that Nicolesaid that Amber blew us up?

Frankie: Um no

Caleb: You said it.

Frankie:  Can you give us a second along please?

Amber Can i know the truth please?

Frankie: Have You lost your mind?   I told you that she was tryingto form an all girls alliance

Caleb: I don't want to fight. YOu said that nicole said that amber said she blew up the bomb squad

Frankie: I said that they wanted to form an all girls alliance

Caleb: You said all of the guyswere working together.  She said that Zach told her that the bomb squad was still working and Nicole was one of the 4 not a part of it.  I asked Nicole about it and she aconfirmed.  Amber didn't blow us up.  Zach did.

Frankied; How does that change that Amber wanted an all girl alliance to take us out?

Caleb:  IF its one person that has done anything is Zach

Frankie He's not on the block this week

Caleb: I want to make it clear

Frankie what is your goal in making it clear?

Caleb: My goal is

Frankie: YOu had me put amber on the block

Caleb: I told her all of the guys knew aobut the plan to put you up.  I also feel like that whole date thing she didn't want to go was not true.  SHe said she didn't want to hurt my feelings and we have a good time.  Two people said you had a good time and two people said i didn't

Frankie: You just threw me under the bus with Amber

Caleb:  She didn't blow us up

Frankie: Go get Nicole right now

Caleb goes to get Nicole.  Utters this is a mess

Nicole joins Caleb and frankie in the beehive room

Nicole; What's up?

Caleb: After the meeting did amber come up and try to form an all girl alliance?

Nicole: She said that she knew she was going up because its all girls.  SHe said girls need to work together to go after the guys.  Basically we need to stick together to go after the guys.  I think  what else, i don' tknow. 

Frankie: Did she tell you anything about the date last week?

Nicole: NOt to day. She said she has no feelings like that for you. Basically that she did go I guess because she didn't want to tell you know.  I just said how was your date.  It wasn't really good feedback. 

Frankie: Caleb

Caleb:  I'm hearing so much and my mind is going bonkers

Nicole: Why am i brought into this?

Caleb: She talked to you right after.  Supposedly info was said to you that she said she never said.  I'm not brought into it because we don't like you.

Nicole: She said that we should stick together beause we're being picked off one by one

Nicole leaves. 

Frankie: I'm sorry if i made it seem like somehting else was said, but Victoria was there. I don't understand why you're being manipulated so easy

Caleb: Because of Zach

Frankie: we don't trust zach.

Caleb: Did she say anthing about Zach? 

Frankie: In the beginning

Caleb: I don't know Frankie

Frankie: You're hurt and frustrated and amber is trying to throw everyone under the buss.  I did it becaus eyou wanted it. Now she's turning everyone against each other and now she's going to go home because she can't keep her mouth shut.  NOw everyone in the alliance is turning on you.  You acn't do it alone.  SHe lied to you.  I should have put a stop to it.  I didn't want to hurt you. You are blinded by her.  YOu'll see in the diary. You're making mistakes left and right in an effort to see good. She doesn't love you the wya you love her. She doesn't like you the way that you love her.  I didn't mean to imply that she blew up the bomb squad, she immediately started to work outside out of the alliance. SHe said the guys are working together, she's blowing up the bomb squad,  she may not have said.  There's a six person guy alliance and she calle dit out as soon as she was put on the block. You told her that we all knew.  that is going to suck now, the plan was to say that she's safe and if she didn't blow anything up she's staying. Now its all , i don't know we can contol it. YOu have to trust somebody and AMber is not the one that you can trust.

Caleb: Isee that

Frankie: I don't trust Zach, but he is not our enemy.  He did this to attempt to get closer to you because he thought you hated him, he thought he coudl do this for you.  He runs around and runs his mouth and he's useful to the alliance because he's the target. I let him walk around like an asshole because I know the outsiders are going after Zach. That's good fo ryou.  I came ro you after the meeting to go to Amber and do damage control..   Immediately she tried to start an all girls alliance, again.  I know i your mind this might have gone differently. SHe's scrambling man.  She's pulled everyone aside.  She just drew the line in the sand and did exactly what we hoped she wouldn't do.

. . .

Frankie:  She lied again and she's goingto continue to lie. She's mmmm, she's playing a sloppy, sloppy, sloppy game.  I'll try to do damage control with nicole.  I think she's okay. But i need to make sure that you're okay and aregoing to stop.  YOu're not going to find the truth that you're looking for with her.  YOu'll just make us look like assholes. Can i leave you for a second and see what's going on ?  YOu'll be okay?

Caleb: Yeah.

Frankie leaves ,  Caleb sits in the beehive room with his head in his hands.

Frankie heads out to do damage control with Nicole.

Nicole: why can't we just tell AMber we want her gone

Frankie: I think we're going to have to tell her that.

Nicole:  I feel bad.  Its frustrating.  If anyone gives him any hope, then he will believe it.

Frankie: You did the right thing. I didn't wnat you to deal with it. 

Nicole: Are you okay?

Frankie: I had to tell him all that stuff.  SHe was trying to get out of it. 

Nicole: you didn't throw me under the buss?

Frankie; NO, I just said that amber ran straight to you.

Nicole: Do you think he's coming after me/

Frankie: NO. the only person she's going after is Zach. 

Nicole: I'll tellhim whathe needs to hear but I don't want to go home over some stupid girl.

Frankie leaves Nicole in the By.

Frankie: I think we have no choice but to tell her she's going home.  He told her that we were all on board with putting her up. 

Cody: He told her that

Frankie: Yeah,  I think the plan is to just tell her she's going home.

Cody: It was more fun to lie

Frankie: Yeah,  But he blew it all up

Cody: what did he say

Frankie: He said that it was his plan but we all agreed to it.  He threw us all under the bus. 

Cody: He just made it simple

Frankie exactly

Cody: For us she knows. 

Frankie: Shedid exactly what we knew she would do and know she's going home.

Cody: I"m sorry you ahve to deal with this

Frankie:Its fine.

Cody and frankie disperse. Frankie joins Derrick and Caleb on the couches

BB is calling Caleb to the DR and he won't go. 

Its awkwardly quiet.

So Caleb leaves.

Frankie retells the WHOLE story to Derrick. 

Cody and Derrick are talking about how they will handle Amber. 

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:25:31 PM by BelleJar »
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 07:06:56 PM »
Donny talking to Christine and Amber about his parents

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 07:08:48 PM »
Donny my dad wanted to ride on the airplane with me but mom would never fly

Hayden and Caleb talking on 3 and 4 and Caleb worrying a little bit about Amber going home

Caleb leaves so Hayden can take a nap

Caleb in the KT with Derrick who is reading the rules or ingredients on the slop box

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 07:09:29 PM »
Caleb watching Amber from the door

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 07:12:26 PM »
Caleb to Derrick if she could have just held on that is all she had to do and now everyones game is in jeopardy but that is why I got my boys and I least wanted her number but now I am not getting nothing

Derrick that may be a blessing in disguise

Derrick when you get outside this house you will see single women who want to talk to you and get to know you and it is better that you are not attached to anybody

Caleb yeah so I will have options

Derrick she looked good to all the guys in here but she is not all that

Caleb she is banging though but so are a lot of the other girls out there too

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2014, 07:13:11 PM »
chatter chatter

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2014, 07:37:28 PM »
Happening now,  Caleb and Amber rehashing everything again in the beehive room.

Caleb: From a guy that wants you to be here and I care thatyou're here . .

Amber: Obviously not . .

Caleb:I do. 

Amber; I need to get the votes.  I've at least been talking to people.  Its not time for me go. I've worked my butt off.   Frankie can't vote.  and it looks bad if Christine turns against the guys and Hayden doesn't think he feels like he's part of the group.

Caleb: I've talked to Derrick and he said we've got 2 days and time to figure it out

Amber: I just heard Christine talk to Donny. 

Caleb: At the end of the day that's useful.  YOu can say that they're going to vote for JOcasta and then come after us. 

Amber: Its weird because donny never talks to Christine and Nicole and now he's talking to everone.  YOu guys got what you wanted I guess.

Caleb: we wanted you tocome to us instead of going to them.

Amber ramble, ramble. . . I came straight in here after the veto meeting.   I told Frankie to go get you and I was like lets all talk and you said you didn't want to talk.  It makes me look bad because you didn't want to talk and I went outside after that and I was goingto be myself and everything looks bad on me.   

Fish

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 07:46:54 PM »
Amber: You know who is working against you guys?  Jocasta, Victoria, Nicole   Christine and I are working it for the alliance. 

Caleb: A thing that bothers me so much, I try to keep my personal stuff out of it.  While nicole was in here, she said thewhole thing that Frankie and Zach did  about the whole date thing.   

Amber: YOu're not being lied to.  I told you everything earlier.  I'm not going to be like that.  There's no reason why I can't go sit with you.

Caleb: Supposedly you didn't word it that way.  All three said you didn't want to be there and didn't want to hurt my feelings

Amber: With you and me in the house its a huge target in the house. 

Caleb: Its no different than Hayden and Niocole. 

Amber; I'm sorry you feel the way that you do.  Here's my thing, I'm not going to get upset.  I'll talk to you about it latter.

Caleb: Its personal with me.  YOu can tell me whatever you want.

Amber: Its something I'm not going to mention. I don't want to get upset over it.  I know my emotions are driving me crazy and its best to talk about it later.  I'm tired of having everyone's back and then this happening.  I hope you know that people will lie to you

Caleb:  My mind is going crazy and so many people in my alliance are telling me things.   I want the truth and that's all there is to it.  People are tired of how i treat you

Amber: treat you?  I'm not going to have some sob story while I'm here.  There are reasons why I'm not going to mention it and I'm plahying my game.  I'm not going to bring it up. I'm not going to tell people my personal business because I want to make it without that, on my own.  Its not personal to you.  With me, things I've been through.  So. . .  I don't know.  . . but like I said, even though I'm on the block, I'm not going to use it.  I told myself I'm not going to do that.  I want to prove to myself that I can do it without me having an excuse.  Its nothing personal how I feel about you.  Me coming into this with stuff I had on me before I got here was already enough.  People think a certain way and see things its not that way. Its me being so guarded. I can't help it.  I don't know how to get rid of it.  people can take it how it is and do whateverwith it, but yea, like, going and talking. I don't know how to take guys half the time anymore.  This just proves it man.

She gets up and leaves. 

Caleb silent.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 07:49:08 PM »
Amber to the kitchen where the havenots are eating some stuff.

No talking.

In the backyard, Donny, Caleb and Christine talking about the days events.  They're talking about Caleb and Amber. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2014, 08:07:29 PM »
Caleb takes Derrick to the backyard.

Caleb: this is eating me alive.  When you reverse it all makes sense.  Iwant to feed it to you.  YOu tell me what you think

Derrick:  Ok

Caleb: She says she overheard, Christine and Donny talking saying that those two , jocasta and nicole are working together to overthrow the alliance.   She said she heard that saving jocasta is better for them.  I told her that the reason she won't get the votes is because she tried to form an all girls alliance.  She says isn't that what I'm supposed to do so it looks like I'm not working with anyone. Why out of the clear blue am I not supposed to be lying.  I've been saying the girls need to stick together.  I can look at it both ways and see what she's thinking.   She said she never blew it up but Zach has done it twice and he's not in the chair.  I told her I want her to stay.  Caleb rehashes everything looking at both sides . . .  at the end of the day her target is Zach.  She keeps going back to that her DRs will prove everything.  At the end of the day, I think all of the guys are looking at it like a negative thing instread of a positive thing.   I'm looking at it from both sides.  Donny told Christine that he's keeping Jocasta and everyone was like I'm keeping Jocasta and Christine basically said the same thing. 

Derrick: We knew Donny wouldn't vote out jocasta. Here's my thing.  We won't know the truth until we leave here.  I can say that whatever you do make sure its the majority. The last thing you want is to be the dissenting voice.  You have to see who they want to vote out because if they want to vote out amber and you're the one guy trying to save her as admirable as it is, they all trust you.  when you way something to me it ends with me.  SOme could think you working for her and trying to flip the switch.  They're going to have a tough time overthrowing us when they can't win a competition.

Caleb: this means more to me than anything.  It doesn't matter from this point if Jocasta goes home, and we all made it to where we wanted to get and we made it to the jury and we fight for your life.

Derrick: You know what hurts amber is that she says if she goes out she's going to blow up everything, you remember right?

Caleb: Yeah. 

Derrick: She said tell the truth not blow it up.  SOmetimes when you like someone you have a hard time with the truth.

Caleb: Zach did it. 

Derrick:  Yeah, but he's not on the block this week. 

Caleb: I don't see him goin gup next week

Derrick: If its jury, its game on.

Caleb: I think Hayden will do what I want

Derrick: I don't think so

Caleb: He has my back

Derrick:  Yeah, that's not th esame thing.   

Caleb: I'll volunteer to go home if it goes south

DerricK: Yeah, but you can't control that. She could put us all up and say to you watch all your boys go home. 

Caleb: Do you think if nicole won hoh she wold put up 2 guys?

Derrick: She would.  So would Donny, jocasta and victoria, but they have to beat us.  I'm on board, you don't have to convince me.  I'll go withthe group. If the guys all come to me and say we're keeping Amber, then I'm good.  I don't want to be the dissenting voice.  Amber may not have said all of the things people are saying. I do believe she said something.  People aren't just making it up out of the blue.   All you have in this game is perception.   

Caleb: I brought up the whole date thing and she started bawling. She said they're misconstruing how I said it.  She said why wold I say no, I have no reason to say no. 

Derrick Why would Zach defend you like that?

Caleb: I can see Zach make a story out of a word

Derrick: You have eyes and you saw tha tyou put yoursefl on the block and got  no thank you.  That happened.   

Caleb I did it for the alliance too and not all of them said thank you. 

Derrick: we could be having this same conversation in the jury house in 3 weeks.  We don't know. That's why we have to go to with the group and make it as far in the jury house as possible. What is everyone saying?

Caleb: Hayden said it s a risk because she wants to take out the guys. 

Derrick: The things she's saying are more detailed. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2014, 08:11:38 PM »
 :stare
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2014, 08:33:44 PM »
Caleb asks Derrick to leave.

Frankie: what happened while i was sleeping?

Caleb: we had another talk.  Basically the same thing.  In her defense she was saying for girls to stick together since day one to throw them off the alliance.  I said directly after you went to the girls.  She said she went to the beehive and wanted to talk but I didn't want to talk and didn't know what to do.  She said she overheard Donny and someone talking saying they wantto keep jocasta.  When she said that if we keep jocasta, there's another number for them.  IF we keep amber we lose a number.  At the end of the day, I told her i said i was sorry and watned to see where her loyalty was.  I then said that people think you treat me wrong. She said do to what happened in my past relationship, i'm so guarded and i don't know how to respond.  She said just because I'm not responding, she started crying she said she doesn't want to get into she said she's been loyal and quiet about the alliance. She said she never blew up the alliance.  I just said what I've been saying the entire time. IN a defense mode, yeah, it was alittle quick. 

Frankie: YOu get our alliance is an all guys alliance, right?

Caleb: yeah

Frankie: without naming it she blows it up.   Its hard to make a case to say that's not blowing us up. 

Caleb: the only way it would be a case is if she's been doing it the whole time

Frankie: Why haven't I done that?  Ihaven't done that?

Caleb: I"m looking at it at all angles.I'm looking at it both ways.  I'm kind of with you guys on it.  At the end of the day I'm not going to go against or vote against any of you.  I want people to undestand that she's been with us since day 2 , she's never blown up the alliance, she's never said anything bad about us. I just  I know.  I honestly feel like crap.  None of this wassupposed to happen. Devin put the ball rolling downhill.  At the end of this day, I'll be honest.  I would so much rather see Jocasta go home and her stay to the jury at least.  Her reason and what she gave up to be here isn't any bigger or better than anyone else. 

Frankie; We all gave up.  Imissed the last days of my granfather.

Caleb: If we send jocasta home we gain a number.

Frankie: Its all a matter of trust.  Donny, Victoria and Jocasta aren't a formidable force. 

Caleb: Unless its chance

Frankie playing in the veto we will win

Caleb: what's eating me up is that i made a promise and i broke it.

Frankie: I believe in my soul that if she is still here you will make the same mistakes.  You are playing the game for her.

Caleb:  I only did it for her when I went on the block

Frankie: THis whole thing was for her.

Caleb: I didn't do it alone.  At the end of the day, we can either keep her or sendher home. Me personally, i hate the route we did and i feel like its my fault because if iw ould have talked to her she would have been staying.  At the end of the day . . .

Frankie: I prefer for her to stay but respect the group

Caleb: Its not respect the group, if jocasta stays she will put up 2 of us. AMber will go after Zach.

Frankie: So will jocasta

Caleb: They want to keep the weakest players and get rid of the strongest.  I can see my and cody going up. It wouldn't bother me at all if Jocasta went home and then amber was the first member of the jury. 

Frankie: Jocasta will be on the block next week.  Amber won't.  Jocasta will be on the block until we don't want her anymore. 

Caleb: Next thing we know that Victoria wins.  I don't know. 

Frankie: Its something to consider.  I should have a conversation with Amber.

Caleb: Honestly, as much as you six would hate it, I would say that if she put anyone up but Zach, I would volunteer to go up.

Frankie:  All you doing is saying you would throw away your game for her.  Again.

Caleb:  What she done looked at a negative way. I hate to see alliance members go out when there is fake weak people who have done nothing.  I hate it because I put my hand in it and orchestrated it.

Frankie: Its not in the best interest of your game.  YOu're scrambling for someone who doesn't give a **** about you.  YOu don't need to scramble  You are scrambling to save your princess.  She doesn't care about you. I don't care if she's guarded around you.  Its not reciprocated.

Caleb;  I honestly do feel like Amber cares. She's not going to share her feelings.  At the end we will all see the drs and we willknow.  I know you and derrick care. 

Frankie: I do think that you giving her your game is silly. By saying that you bet going on the block and leaving saying that she'll be true to yourword.  If amber doesn't do what I say then I'll go home

Caleb: I am saying if she does what she says then I'll say im' right and if not then I'll go and be on the jury

Frankie: that's giving up your game.

Caleb: anyone not in our alliance is going to put the two strongest people up.  When you're in the jury they're going after the 2 strongest because there are no BOB, that's whoever wins.  At the same token, we're voting out the same person. One is in the alliance and one wasn't. I feel bad and it backfired and it was nowhere near the intention and I don't want to send an alliance person home.  That's my loyalty, that's my trust.  I don't want you to be pissed me for how youfeel

Frankie; I'm not.

Caleb: At the end of the day, I just want to be in jury.   I don't think it'll be the 2 strongest players to be in first and seciond. Hayden (Moss) is the only one to pull it off.  We said we'll make it to jury and o what we need to do.  I think we kick jocasta to the curb and keep Amber.

Frankie: Alright, I feel you and I love you.  SOrry this got all f'd up.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2014, 08:35:23 PM »
Frankie into the house with Nicole

Frankie: Caleb is a mess.  Poor thing. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2014, 08:54:05 PM »
Frankie and Amber into the beehive

Amber: I told Caleb and Derrick and people in the past that have left and been here. I'm not going to give some sob story to stay. I'm not giving my reasoning for personal reasons to make sure I stay myself.  Its not about Caleb.  My guard is up for reasons and I'm not giving you the reasons.

Franki: I don't need that. I feel terrible

Amber: I've done nothing to be on the block. People can be turning against you. I don't knoe why I'm here.  NO one has givne me  a good enough reason.

Frankie This is what was given me.  I was told you had a side alliance with girls and putting you on the block will test whether you stay with us or go.  I feel so terrible

Amber I don't have a side allianace.  I don't have Christine's vote.  you put the wrong person up.   I heard her talkint to Christine.  Donny is campaiging for Jocasta, he has Christine, Nicole, Hayden and Victoria

Frankie: This is all because of Caleb's pride and my stupidity.

Amber: I'm not going to go and spread rumors.

Frankie: It doesn't matter,  Caleb has been telling everyone. He's been digging your hole more than you have. He's campaigning foryou like crazy.

Amber: It was okay for Zach to throw us under the block, but I"m on the block. 

Frankie: I can't take the death stares

Amber:  Jocasta is sleeping because DOnny is campaiging for her

Frankie: well caleb is campaigning for you

Amber: I just don't know why

Frankie : I told you why. 

Amber: I don't know if we can trust Christine. She might be going and saying to the other side all of our plans.   I don't want to start rumors but you just don't know. 

Frankie:  Ugh. 

Amber: Caleb, Cody, Derrick, Zach, maybe victoria?  I don't know what to do.

Frankie: The worst, worst, worst, strategy is scrambling.  I told Caleb to get his ass into the beehive but he was too sad.  Of course you went to the girls that only makes sense.

Amber: It makes sense that I would go up. I'm not the one. Christine, nicole everyone has said it.  Now I feel like I'm up because I'm the only girl left.

Frankie: This was some weird pridetastic ego trip for caleb.  Its the worst thing ever. I should have sacked up and not do it. He's so persuasive.  My plan was to backdoor Zach, but everyone forgot about him. 

Amber:  How?

Frankie:He calmed down and went to sleep. I can't do it withoutsupport, no one wanted to put it up. Everyone was okay with you going up, apparently?  What was I supposed to do?

Amber: You're the one person . . .

Frankie: I should have had the balls to stand up. I apologize and there is nothing else I can say.

Amber; I"m not blaming anyone.  If jocasta stays you have someone that doesn'thave your back.. I'm like one of the guys honestly. The rest of the house, you get along with the girls.  Idon't know if Christine and Niciole are working together. 

Frankie: Lets not doom and gloom it, lets hold our heads high and be smiley, perky and fun and let caleb campaign and then you'll pull people aside and talk to them.

Amber: Like who though? 

Frankie: You don't think Donny will switch his bvote?

Amber: No. 

Frankie: You can't get buddy buddy with Nicole?

Amber: I don't know.

Frnkie: Well try.

Amber: Its annoying me.  I don't know how this happened.

Frankie: Its so crazy. Caleb is like this is not how I planned it and you told me to do it.  He's got this crazy ego maniacial plan.  That whole speech with Zach came up with that together.

Amber: SO Zach doesn't believe I'm going?

Frankie: I don't think he does

Amber: SO I just need one more person to work on. If Christine knows I have 4 votes.

Frankie: Have you talked to Christine?

Amber : NO because nicole is with her.  I spoke to her in the bathroom and she said she had my vote and then I heard different from Donny.  Be straight up with me.  Do you want me here?

Frankie: I do.  I do.  I've liked you from day 1.   I want you here, I want you in this house.  I want to go clubbing with you

Amber: I want to be in the jury. I will put mysefl on the block and be the first one on the jury.   I will make the sacrifice if I can go to jury. 

Frankie: lets work on getting you to stay.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2014, 10:03:35 PM »
I'm here for BBAD

Cody doing laps in BY

Derrick and Nicole chatting at BY couches

Caleb went up to HOH to talk to Zach.

Caleb has been campaigning to everybody to keep Amber

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2014, 10:11:05 PM »
Amber joins Cody doing laps

Caleb, Christine, Derrick, Donny and Nicole chatting at BY couches

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2014, 10:25:16 PM »
Frankie marinating some sort of meat before he sears them

Frankie, Zach and Hayden in SR talking about faking to Amber and Caleb to keep her. He will be mortified on Thurs.

Caleb by himself at hammock watching Amber doing laps

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2014, 10:36:49 PM »
Frankie grilling three big steaks

Hayden and Nicole doing laps

Amber and Cody doing abs excerises

Others just hanging out chillin'

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2014, 10:54:47 PM »
Derrick and Zach shooting pool, Donny and Christine watching close by

Caleb still hammocking alone

Amber alone at BY couches

Nicole done running, Hayden running alone

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2014, 11:08:28 PM »
Derrick and Victoria in beehive stealth whispering but sounds like she is talking about the convo she had earlier with Nicole about Hayden

Amber and Cody chatting at BY couches while he eats whatever Frankie made .

Donny and Zach walking around the BY just talking

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2014, 11:12:14 PM »
Derrick and Zach now gonna shoot pool

Victoria running laps

Hayden and Nicole in BR comparing notes of the day