Archive > TAR Canada

Final Memory Challenge

(1/5) > >>

mjharmstone:
We all know that by about leg 5 last year, we were pretty confident on what the FMC would be (the flowers + state flags). Has anyone got any thoughts on this year's? I *think* I have a good idea of what it is - the greeters have all deviated from the normal script of "[Local greeting], welcome to [place name], [country/territory]" and said "Welcome to [place name]" and then a description. Could these descriptions be the FMC this time?

WindsorSue:
Well, I am not sure there will be a final memory challenge, and if there is I am not sure it will have anything to do with the greeters. Only because the Tims' win last year was so influenced by that challenge, and it became well known that Tim Sr. was told by his wife to memorize everything about the greeters and clues. I think if there is a memory task, there will be a physical component to it as well.

Maanca:
My first guess would have been the greeters' outfits, since they all seem to be wearing pretty much one colour so far.

#1 - Black
#2 - Red
#3 - Orange

gamerfan09:
It could probably be food :P

Leg 1-Tea
Leg 2- Fish
Leg 3- Snake? :lol:

WindsorSue:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on July 26, 2014, 07:53:41 PM ---It could probably be food :P

Leg 1-Tea
Leg 2- Fish
Leg 3- Snake? :lol:

--- End quote ---
Geesh...u r reading my mind! I was sitting here trying to think of connections. At first I thought of bodies of water, then food. And I can even think of connections in future legs. Like PEI potatoes, New Brunswick Lobster, Montreal Deli. Paris could be anything like cheese and wine. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version