Author Topic: It's Time To Stop Calling Jet & Cord Homophobes  (Read 29809 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: It's Time To Stop Calling Jet & Cord Homophobes
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2014, 10:21:44 PM »
Google maps says a ten minute walk, I'm sure the cows were at least that far behind anyways

Offline Tallguy700

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2014, 10:27:46 PM »
Country had trouble with easy roadblock previous leg, were still tired. Jet and Cord finished the task right around the time Country finished theirs, Cowboys just got unlucky with the u-turn. As for learning from the experience, yeah, its part of the game, but rudeness is rudeness, and backstabbing is backstabbing.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2014, 10:37:51 PM »
Enough.

Just to be VERY clear: The incident by Jet (NOT Cord) happened, it was unprovoked and vicious, and it was extensively eye-witnessed and covered at the time, there was NO excuse. For those of us who witnessed it...Homophobe is actually nice phrasing considering Jet's behavior at the time.

HOWEVER, they have both since acted like gentlemen during TAR and in all public Interviews. They raced fairly and I have heard no complaints about either of them, and in specifically Jet, from any other racers. We can only hope that people grow and mature and perhaps learn from their mistakes. Cord was never implicated in the incident at all.

In any case, as far as RFF goes, this discussion is closed. Please do remember that RFF does not welcome discussions about  topics centering in any way about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:24:09 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.