Author Topic: Live Feed Updates - Friday, July 18th thru Sunday, July 20th  (Read 30020 times)

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates - Friday, July 18th thru Sunday, July 20th
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2014, 03:02:24 PM »
 :waves: sorry need to go awhile

Britt says to Amber that she , jocasta and donny feel they are alone from the rest of the house

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2014, 06:02:55 PM »
no feeds for sometime, assuming botb is going on, currently feeds showing Jeff's blahblah

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2014, 06:18:33 PM »
They're back!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2014, 06:19:24 PM »
feeds are back Amber and Jocasta won BotB

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2014, 06:19:49 PM »
it was a chess challenge

Cody is HOH, Britt and Vic on the Block ...... Frankie dethroned

Britt is the target but if she wins POV, they may try to backdoor Donny

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2014, 06:21:36 PM »
Looks like Amber/Jocasta won the BOB.

Christine says it was an awesome game.  She's never seen it and Amber is glad that she knows how to play chess now.

Amber: These boys better watch out. 

Amber and Christine are in the HOH and Frankie is showering up there.

Victoria is in the shower in the bathroom.

Other houseguests in the kitchen working on making some food.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2014, 06:25:24 PM »
Amber and Jocasta in the honeycomb room.  Both are happy to be safe for the week, but they feel bad for Brittany.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2014, 06:27:57 PM »
Amber and Jocasta talking about how Victoria called Derrick into the bathroom while she was in the shower and that she shouldn't have done that because he's a married man.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
 :stare
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2014, 06:35:15 PM »
Amber and Jocasta talking game still.

Amber is here until jury at least. 

They're trying to figure out why they are up.

Amber wants to talk to Donny to ask him if he's wanting to put her on the block.

Derrick and Caleb in the store room.  Caleb saying that Amber was being swayed by Jocasta to vote out Caleb.  Caleb is upset because that Amber didn't tell him that people were trying to get him out last week.   

Caleb is going to talk to Amber today about it.  She's going to know.  Derrick says you're grown man.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2014, 06:37:05 PM »
My feeds are acting up (can't hear on 3/4 on quad.)

Victoria and Nicole in the bathroom.  Victoria is upset and complaining about how the house is like high school.  Nicole is questioning her about her make up.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2014, 06:40:38 PM »
Derrick joins Amber and Jocasta in the honey comb room.

Cody and Zach in the HOH. Cody explaining how he was helping Amber and Jocasta win. 

Cody says Brittany knew what she was doing.  They're laughing at Victoria for making illegal moves in the BOB comp. Frankie was asking if he should help them.

Zach so Brittany is going home?
Cody: I think that's the plan.
Zack: If she wins, then we backdoor Donny?
Cody: I think so.  Caleb is pissed at Amber. 
Zach: Not at you
Cody: Oh yeah, no. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2014, 06:41:55 PM »
Cody telling Zack about convo with Caleb and Caleb has a final two with Amber.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2014, 06:51:50 PM »
Amber to HOH talking to Cody and Zach.

Amber a little irritated that she's going to become a pawn from now on because she's been so loyal.

Amber is glad that jocasta is here because she deserves to be there and she's one person you can trust.  She says she told Jocasta so much stuff that jocasta doesn't ever talk about to other people. 

Amber is just glad that Jocasta is safe.  She feels alone in the house.

Cody:  She diesn't have to she has you and me.

Amber: but when it comes to the game, you know that's different than personal. SHe knows she has so much love here.

Cody: I know she has donny for the game.

Amber: I know they are friends.  I don't know what he does.

Cody: I can't deal with you and being up and down.

Amber: I'm getting put on the block all the time by people who say they won't put me up.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2014, 06:55:04 PM »
Cody: I have to walk around hoping Brittany doesn't throw a bag over my head.

Zach: Oh yeah, she's doing it.

Amber:  Yeah, she's angry, she thinks that there are other people that don't want to or deserve to be here.

Cody: Its her fault.  She's against Victoria and you know how she will act.

Amber: Brittany thinks that you have a deal with Victoria.

COdy:  Oh no, she was hysterical in the beehive with me.  She said she trusted Derrick.  I said I didn't know where she stood. I really didn't know what to say.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2014, 06:57:45 PM »
Derrick to the HOH.

Victoria and Jocasta in the beehive. 

just chit chat and rehash of the BOB comp. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2014, 07:05:30 PM »
Brittany in bed in the flame room. Jocasta goes in the flame room. 

Jocasta: I don't think you're going anywhere.

Brit: Oh I am.

Jocasta: Stay positive.

Brit: I'm not sad.

Jocasta: lets focus on what will transpire tomorrow.

Brit: I feel outnumbered in this house. YOu're safe now, but there's next week. I think I trust Amber.  I hate thatback and forth feeling of doubt. I'm not one to like someone and not like someone.

Jocasta: They get mad because I won't talk game with them, but I don't feel like I can.  I know if I say something it'll go haywire.  They wouldn't tell me so I knew it was me going up but I thought they would put me up against Donny.

Brit: Every comp I'm with I'm with the weakest people. I don't stand a chance.  I'm kind of tired. I want to sleep.

JOcasta: I want you to sleep and I want them to give me corn meal. 

Brit: And no one came up and said good job, just Hayden.

Jocasta: I can't be lieve Cody put you up.

Brit: Do you believe that?  He wouldn't even look at me.

Jocasata: I can't believe it.  You were just there talking with him.

Brit: Lots of changes. I don't trust Frankie. I kind of feel like I shouldn't have listened to him in the challenge. I just told COdy the other day that I was his biggest fan and that I'd never turn my back on him and Derrick and here I am.  It's ok.

Jocasta:  When You were up there last night you weren't hanging out there?

Brit: Everyone was up, everyone was partying, they weren't worried about who was being put up. THey all knew. 

Jocasta: Yeah, I knew I needed to sleep.  I kept telling you to get some sleep.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2014, 07:11:09 PM »
Caleb and Donny in the beehive.

Donny: Me and jocasta hang around alot and we never talk about the game.

Caleb: Amber, amber, amber . . . supposedly she told someone while I was on the block, jocasta was telling amber that she needed to vote me out because I was bad for her game.  Amber told Frankie.

Donny: I don't think so.

Caleb: I din't know if she tried to get anyone else. 

Donny: Anyone can say that about anyone. 

Caleb: I know you're close with her.

Donny: She never said it to me.  Why even say it to someone who would repeat.

Caleb: Amber said that Jocasta said it and she told Frankie.

Donny: YOu're going to hear what people have said the rest of the game, you'll never know what is true.

Caleb: even if you confronted them, they won't say they did.

Donny:  Its best to just feel them out.

Calebe: I won't go to jocasta and ask her but I'll ask Amber. Yeah, we're still close, but she might tell me.

Donny: My gut says she wouldn't and it was worthless to talk about it because Devin was such a target of the house.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2014, 07:28:56 PM »
Brit, Zach ain the flame room.  Brit going off that she's alone in the house and trying to survive.  Jocasta, Donny and Brit them 3 all alone. 
Zach: Do something about it.
Brit: I'm still here. 

zach: Hopefully you win POV
Brit: Hopefully.
Zach: WHat if cody wins? Are you going to fight and throw victoria under the bus. 

Brit: I'm not throwing anyone under the bus. YOu see the same things I see.  THere have been people that haven't even been nominated. I'm on the blcok more than anyone.  I'm on every week except one and last week I was almost put up by another one of my friends.  Derrick was told by Nicole I was paranoid. I thought I was closest with COdy and Derrick. Just because I'm not shoving my titties in his face.

zach: The truth comes out.

Brit: I'm just kidding.

Zach: YOu got my vote, all you need is five more

Brit: didn't you tell Devin that he had your vote. 

Zach: Hahaha
Brit: all I asked was that they tell me ahead of time.

ZacH: THe pov is on Sunday and you'll win that and then you can shove it in Cody's face.

Brit: I'd never do that.

Zach: You gotta lie, cheat, steal.

Brit: The game hasn't even started yet.  We gotta get rid of the bs. 

Meanwhile Hayden and Victoria in the have not room.  SHe's upset and feels alone in the game.   She says they all have it figured out.  Victoria says she looks so stupid.   Hayden i know that's how it goes down.  Victoria: talk smack all you want but don't be all nice to my face. I look stupid.
Victori: My self esteem isn't worth the money. I'm made a fool on tv.  SOmeone mentioned your name tonight and I shut them up.

Hayden: America is going to love you.  You will be fine after this game.  Whatever happens in here is not the end all be all.  I will still be your friend and you'll still have friends.

Victoria: THe girls are so catty its not something i deal with.   They are so fake to me. 

Hayden: YOu're very strong.  Just keep pushing as long as you can.  I know you'd rather have dignity and pride.

Victoria: Even if I leave this house, what big move have you made.  People are trying to switch votes.

Hayden: You're not the target

Victoria: I'm a pawn and I don't want to be a second Pao Pao. 

Hayden: you have to be proud of yourself. 

Victoria; I love Christine, but I don't trust her. SHe looks at me like a weak player and she has a lot of influence .  I'm over people thinking I'm weak when they haven't won anything and because thye think they're better because they're super fans.  I've heard Christine say why are people who aren't fans here on the show. They were fascinated that I was such a big fan of the show in another country.  I immersed myself in the show when I know I would be on.  I've given everyone my loyalty.  I've never had somone not trust me.  THis house just . . . I don't know . . .

Hayden: For even coming to right here with all that you have to deal with, you have to be proud of yourself.  I don't see you as a targe tthis week. Keep fighting. Try to overcome it.

VIctoria: I'm alone in this game.  No one has my back.  I've never felt this way. The way I was brought up is different than this house and all the stupid cliques.   I'm really frustrated.

Hayedn: It'll be okay. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2014, 07:32:02 PM »
In the HOH room is Derrick and Christine and Cody (maybe someone else) Nicole and Frankie

Christine: AMber is rallying everyone to go against the boys next week. Brit and Jocasta are with her and she knows that the boys have to go.  This was this morning and last night.  SHe's dead serious.

Cody:  Amber was doing it?   I'm so pissed off I didn't know this and I wasn't told this.  This was last night?

CHristine: It was all three really.   

COdy: I wouldn't have helped her in the comp.

Christine: Brit is the leg. 

Derrick:  Brit is doing more of it. 

Frankie; Amber is flippable. 

WHy are NIcole and CHristine so stupid with the boys!!

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »
Cody:guys please protect me next week.

Derrick: Its not an all boys alliance, Nicole and Christine.

Frankie: Its an non-idiots alliance.   Its not sexist.  They just can't move in an L pattern.

Cody: I said do they know what an L is?  If anyone was in the comp, they would have done it.

Christine: they're the ones letting the emotions get in the way.

Jocasta comes up to HOH.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2014, 07:48:41 PM »
Caleb and Amber in the beehive.

Caleb: Cody told me you wanted to be on the block with Victoria.

Amber: [talking around the issue]  It only helps my game.

Caleb: It does when I tell the hoh that I'll go up if its good for the team.

Amber:  No guys are going up.  I've had my share.  I've been up as a pawn. I told them that if I was HOH don't get mad if I put them up.

Caleb: I was told that you said that.

Amber: JOcasta doesn't talk game with me.   

Caleb: that's what irritated me and then you were volunteering to be a pawn.  My whole thing was if you trusted one person it'd be me.  All of the decisions were made last night and I didn't know anything was going on.  When you and COdy closed the door I thought if we're all in the alliance why are we closing the door.

Amber: We're still playing our individual games.  I'm going to talk to whoever about it.  I'll talke tot he girls about it.  Its a game.  I honestly, I thouht I was safe this week. I didn't mind being the pawn, I just wish some guys would be the pawn. 

Caleb: That's why you were up, you said you wouldn't mind.

Amber : its my game.  I'm also staying loyal to the people I said I'd stay loyal too.  I told them upstairs, I said I hope, I said that we're getting to the point, we have these people that we are going to take, we do need other pawns and everyone needs to stay . . .

Caleb: People in this house have their doubts about you.  People I would have never expected.

Amber: Like?

Caleb: I'm not telling you.  Its their game.  I;m telling you because you should know. THat's why I'm upset that you didn't tell me that Jocasta said to vote me out. 

Amber: She didn't say it to me.   I'm playing a game. I have to play in the way, I'm their friend.   If I'm HOH will they be doubting me then?  Its a game they can doubt me all they want.  The truth will be out when its said and done.  For me to be pawn today while everyone sat back.

Calebe: I know how you feel.

Amber: What I did showed my loyalty.

Caleb: Frankie was the one that said that you told him, that jocasta told you that you needed to work together to get Caleb because I'm hurting your game.

Amber: Maybe he's got what Pao Pao said confused. 

Calebe: I just thought you'd tell me if someone was coming after me.   The fact that you didn't tell me you'd be up. I didn't want to assume it. I didn't think you did. 

Amaber: You're all working together.

Caleb:  I'm the only one that has showed loyalty to you. 

Amber: YOu're working with them.  THey didn't put you up.

Caleb:  I told them.   So did you that it was ok.

Amber: I need to talk to Frankie about that.  I don't want to be  a pawn.  Its what's going to happen

Caleb:  Next week, it'll be endurance, I'll probably win it . . . its pretty obvious with 4 girls up. I told them not to do it. 

Amber: I don't see why the did that.

Caleb: I don't know who to trust.  You have to trust one solid person.  It just is starting with the rumors.

Amber: I don't listen to anything. 

Caleb: Someone said to me, you and Amber never talk anymore.  If you trust me and it feels like only me at times . . .

Amber: Its a game, you have to play it smart.  SOmetimes talking more puts a target.

Caleb: You talk to others a lot.

Amber: not about game.  You guys talk game all of the time and we're left out, Christine is left out. I can't help that you guys decided to have more guys than girls. Am I supposed to just sit aside. 

Caleb: YOu and Christine I had to say yest too. 

Amber there are girls are in here, we sat in here for two hours and we talked bible study. I'm playing my game the way I want to play it.

Caleb: In the end of the day you have to care what other people think because they can vote you out. 

Amber: tell me

Caleb: if that helps you

Amber: i'll put two of you up next week if I'm hoh.

Fishes.

In the kitchen Donny and Zach . . .kind talking game
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2014, 07:55:05 PM »
 :stare
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »
zach and Derrick in have not room.

Zach telling D about his convo with Brit.

Derrick telling Zach about the girls plan to get out the boys.  D tells Z to talk to Christine to hear it from her. 

Caleb and Amber still in the beehive room

blahblah

Amber is okay becasue she doesn't care about the rumors because at the end we all the know the truth and she hopes Jocasta makes it far in the game because she's doing it for her family.  I've been loyal and nothing you guys have told me has gotten back to you by one of those girls.  That says alot.

Caleb: silence . . .

Amber: I'd have come after you a long time ago, I put up Hayden and Nicole to do what you wanted. Yeah, look at me, look at where I sit.  The guys were talking and we were left out. W brush it off and they have our back.

Caleb: You'r enot going anywhere. Everything you're saying is about them, not me.

Amber: They can pull me aside and talk to me I'm a grown woman.  If you want to go against each other, i'm down with that.  If you can't trust me, just tell me what's up. Thinks can change.

Caleb: One thing that won't change is my trust for someone.  The game will change, but I can look you in the eyes and tell you I trustyou more than anyone.  It seems like you do that, trust alot of people. 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Victoria having a break down in the kitchen.  Zach is trying to comfort her and she is sobbing, crazy sobbing.  They go to the storage room.

Victoria: Do you know why I just got called in?   

Fishes . . .  damn. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2014, 08:07:52 PM »
Feeds back and all 4 on Caleb and Amber still in the beehive.

Caleb:  If I win HOH, I'm gunning for a bunch of people, not Derrick. I know who stands to my right and has my back no matter what.  I just need one person to trust.  That's all I need. If I have that I'm gravy.

Amber: I'm the same way.

Caleb: I'm not accusing you.  This time, I'm just asking to see what you say.  I don't like how Frankie threw it out there.  I don't know if he's doing it.

Amber: Why is someone talking about it?

Fishes again
~ Caitlin Thomas