Author Topic: TARCanada2 EP 2 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 15 @ 9PM  (Read 11283 times)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARCanada2 EP 2 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 15 @ 9PM
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2014, 10:13:45 PM »
I hope the trend of teams being eliminated because of injury doesn't continue. I feel bad for Jen & Shawn since they were one of the teams that were looking forward to the race the most. So far I love the diversity in the cast. Even though the makeup is mostly the same as last season, I give them props for showcasing both an engaged and married same-sex couples. I also like how we can see a different type of personalities when compared to the US TAR and how the teams are not pigeonholed into a flat archetype.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:26:25 PM by Dånooky »
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARCanada2 EP 2 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 15 @ 9PM
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2014, 04:54:25 AM »
Excellent leg! Excellent teams! I love everyone! (But boring/warming-up for Pierre/Michel, Lesbians, and Ryan/Rob)

I hope Rex/Bob are more competitive than that. :( I love them but at the same time I am disappointed that they quit those two tasks. Hopefully they stay true to their words of living up to Jen/Shawn's elimination.

Gahd, can they produce two seasons a year?? They are soooo good at it Maybe nah, if the magic is because of this well-thought out once a year race, then go! :lol:

Excited for HK!!

P.S. Shame on you TAR US! Ew
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D