Archive > TAR Canada

TARCanada 2 EP 1 LIVE SHOW Discussion July 8 @ 9PM

<< < (8/8)

Reilly Queens:
That intro was too nauseating!

Vitoko:
I really like the first leg, full of different tasks and a lot of locations wich is something I've been missing in regular TAR but the editing was really weird, teams poping out of nowhere, at one moment you see a team running to get a clue and then anotherone is there to open it before them, is odd but really packed, actually so packed it hurt the episode a bit... I liked it, I think the cast has good potential to be entertaining...

WindsorSue:
Yes, a lot was missed in the editing. They didn't show the last 4 (?) teams on the zipline, and you just know that Ryan and Rob, Pete & Mickey had to be entertaining on that. Same with the skydiving. I was also sad to see the girls go out that way, but once hypothermia hits, there is nothing you can do. I think the best quote of the episode goes to Pierre's: "We kill animals." (telling Shahla and Nabeela what they did for a living), immediately followed by the girls asking if they did Halal meat. 

paradoxinee:
One more thing. Jon seems to rush to say good bye. You're the last team to arrive and be eliminated. I feel it so cold. I hope he say something like I'm so sorry to eliminate you from the race.

Bookworm:
I, too, like the Twin's "we kill animals" but it would be an odd title quote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version