Author Topic: TARAus 3 Inga Lederhaus & Tiharna McGregor - Pageant Models (Aus)  (Read 4178 times)

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Inga & Tiharna
Pageant Models (Aus)

These friends have conquered the catwalk with their beauty, do they have what it takes to be crowned winners in this competition?

Perth beauties, Inga (27) and Tiharna (26), met four years ago at a "Blondes v Brunettes‟ modeling competition and instantly became friends. The pageant models claim to be the full package.

“We're the three B‟s: brainy, busty, brunette,” they say unanimously.

Inga is a CPA Accountant and is also tri-lingual while Tiharna works as a Personal Assistant to five stockbrokers. They're strategic, calculated and their only goal is to win.

“We want to win; we're not in it for the experience,” says Inga.

Tiharna adds, “I don't do anything half-arsed in my life and I don't like being a loser.”

The girls aren't worried about teams underestimating them.

“I know exactly how they're going to perceive us, like we're just these dumb, weak idiots who don't know anything. Little do they know we've travelled, we're intellectual, we speak languages and we're street-smart.”

And on strategies they say: “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

Relationship
FRIENDS
Occupation
INGA: CPA ACCOUNTANT
TIHARNA: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Priority Pack
INGA: THREE CARMEX LIP BALMS
TIHARNA: EYEBROW KIT
Bag Weight
INGA: 9.8 KGS
TIHARNA: 7 KGS
Nicknamed By Other Teams
THE MODELS
THE BABES/BITCHES
THE LORNA JANES
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:29:47 AM by ovalorange »

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARAus3 Inga Lederhaus & Tiharna McGregor - Models (Aus)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 08:23:56 PM »
saved for promo material

Offline ovalorange

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARAus3 Inga Lederhaus & Tiharna McGregor - Models (Aus)
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 10:57:17 PM »

They are fit, attractive and ready to dart across the globe in a high-octane adventure that could see them pocket a $250,000 prize.

Meet WA's latest crop of contestants on The Amazing Race Australia - who, by chance, all happen to be models.

There are beauty queens Inga Lederhaus and Tiharna McGregor, who claim to be the "three Bs" - busty, brainy brunettes - while smitten couple Sally Yamamoto and Tyson Smith have a handful of prestigious titles between them as fitness and physique models.

And not only did the two teams already know each other but Lederhaus and McGregor also have a special link to the 2011 series runners-up, Perth * stunners Sam Schoers and Renae Wauhop.

"We all modelled together through the same agency," Lederhaus told AAA Weekend.

"Tiharna is best friends with Sam and then I did Miss Universe with Renae. And we have met Sally and Tyson too. When we got (to the starting point) we were like 'What?'"

After a two-year gap between seasons, the Seven show is back with a new theme, Australia v New Zealand, and will see 10 teams charge through a handful of countries with mystery challenges at every turn.

McGregor, 26, thinks she and Lederhaus, 27, will fly under the radar if other teams stereotype them based on their looks but, despite their strategic nature and competitive spirit, they do have weaknesses.

"Tiharna can't do weird cultural food and I can't eat bugs. I think if we had a food challenge we would probably skip it," Lederhaus said, adding they also would not shave their hair off for a challenge.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARAus 3 Inga Lederhaus & Tiharna McGregor - Pageant Models (Aus)
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 04:30:06 AM »
The girls were on The Daily Edition today and their interview can be found on the TARAu website