Author Topic: Help Wanted: Updaters  (Read 2415 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Help Wanted: Updaters
« on: June 26, 2014, 11:38:33 PM »
Share The Love Become A Live Feed Updater

So you purchased the live feeds, and want to share the love?  Well now is your chance.

RFF is looking for people to help us update our live feed threads.

There is no application process, no experience is needed, no time commitment, just help out whenever you can.
RFF Updaters volunteer their time, it's a labor of love for us. And we'd love to have you be a part of it.

FAQ About Being An Updater:

So just how do I become an RFF Big Brother Updater?
Just hop in to the current live feed update thread and start typing away about what you see and hear.

Can I post screen caps/videos what I see?
Absolutely, we encourage all RFF updaters to post screen caps whenever possible.  However, videos are strictly prohibited per our agreement with CBS.

I would love to help, but am very busy.  What kind of time commitment is required?
We do not require any time commitment from you.  All we ask is you update you can, and share your love of Big Brother.  We could use help at anytime, but especially day side and the overnight hours.

Can I post personal feelings about what I am seeing on the live feeds in the update thread?
We do ask that when updating you keep any personal comments to a minimum and italicize them
so everyone knows it is not related to the events of the house.

I have a question that is not answered here, where can I can get answers?
Please feel free to send a PM to any of our BB thread mods: KitKat, georgiapeach, HurricaneHowieWood, or our Assistant Site Admin Texaslady.  Any one of us would be happy to help and answer any questions you may have about being an updater.

Welcome to the RFF Family, we are glad to have you!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:44:11 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Help Wanted: Updaters
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:02:35 PM »
Come on and join the fun  :hoot: :hoot:
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:23:53 PM »
We can really use some help in the daytime and anything you can post about what is happening in the house would be appreciated. We aren't asking that you post for hours. :) We know we are missing some of the action during the day and especially after BBAD is over as well. I don't know what happens to the HGs but for some reason they stay up all night and sleep most of the day. It happens every year. Maybe they become paranoid. (With good reason.)   :funny:

Please consider updating if you have a little time to spare while you are listening to the feeds and thanks in advance!  :<3
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »
Yeah, come on, it's fun and easy! 

Exact transcripts of conversation aren't required or necessary!
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas