Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132414 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #825 on: September 16, 2014, 10:06:28 PM »
Of course she was routing for him, he ADOOOORED here.   blahblah :knuckles:

Blech! I'm so glad he is gone!  :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: September 16, 2014, 10:20:54 PM »
Someone should have stuck that supposed butt plug into Frankie's mouth during his interview...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: September 16, 2014, 10:24:03 PM »
HATE that he was given the opportunity to make yet another spectacle tonight.  (You could tell how irritated Cody was!

Having said that, Frankie will enter the jury house thinking so highly of himself and truly believing he is beloved by all his fans that he will be too busy patting himself on the back to be thinking of damage control.

It may be post-game, but it will be the first time this season someone is truly blindsided. :yess:  (Make that the second - forgot about Christine...out of sight out of mind!)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #828 on: September 16, 2014, 11:49:20 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: Frankie, HOH, Cody & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, game rewinded back a week
Week 12: Caleb, HOH, Frankie & Victoria nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Frankie evicted 2-0
Week 12: Derrick, HOH, Caleb & Victoria nominated, Cody wins veto, to be continued...

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #829 on: September 17, 2014, 12:21:03 AM »
Is EOnline owned by CBS?  they posted about him already and how WOOOONDERFUL he was!   :whever:  even posting a selfie of frankie with Julie.  Did she take selfies with the others?  I'm jsut filling up with disgust over here

MrDeerShank

« Reply #830 on: September 17, 2014, 01:40:52 AM »
Yes she's taken selfies with all the evicted HGs afaik

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #831 on: September 17, 2014, 05:34:10 AM »
Love him or hate him, Frankie was a great competitor and had he stuck to the Social Game of Pre-Announcement Frankie I think he would have been more successful in the game and with Big Brother fans.   

I think its important to understand that Frankie did have his own fans prior to entering the house.  He is a social media mogul after all.  (Heeeheehee)  Seriously, he had a half a million twitter and instagram followers before he even started this mess.  He has fans that aren't at all Big Brother  fans, but that have supported him during this thing.  That's not his fault.  THat's CBS' fault for doing "celebrity Big Brother" with regular "Big Brother."  Its a business and of course it would do everything to exploit Ariana Grande. 

And, I think there are plenty of regular Big Brother fans that don't visit these types of websites or watch the feeds that genuinely like Frankie.   

That being said, I'm glad Frankie is gone. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #832 on: September 17, 2014, 02:53:03 PM »
If they are smart, Cody & Derrick will evict Caleb. If not, he could win F3 HOH, and possibly win.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #833 on: September 17, 2014, 04:52:28 PM »
If they are smart, Cody & Derrick will evict Caleb. If not, he could win F3 HOH, and possibly win.

He's the target of the week? :lol:

Victoria is gonna make it to the Final 3! ;D

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #834 on: September 17, 2014, 05:07:05 PM »
if cody is smart he will evict caleb.

then derrick or cody should evict the other and bring Victoria...that is, if they want the 500k for themselves......really would be stupid to do anything else.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #835 on: September 17, 2014, 07:54:57 PM »
YES! Finally, Caleb is gone!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #836 on: September 17, 2014, 11:48:47 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: Frankie, HOH, Cody & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, game rewinded back a week
Week 12: Caleb, HOH, Frankie & Victoria nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Frankie evicted 2-0
Week 12: Derrick, HOH, Caleb & Victoria nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Caleb evicted 1-0
Week 13: Cody, HOH part 1, to be continued...

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #837 on: September 18, 2014, 09:48:42 AM »
Uhm, did you guys know that Frankie's older than Derrick...? :lol:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #838 on: September 18, 2014, 10:46:20 AM »

No way!  :funny:
delightful just delightful

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #839 on: September 18, 2014, 10:55:51 AM »

Only Jocasta and Donny are older than Frankie.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #840 on: September 18, 2014, 11:02:50 AM »

maybe it is because he is so immature  :groan: He does look rather young but  a lot of makeup can do that to you as well. I have screen shot some rather not so good pics of Frankie. He looks much older not made up.
delightful just delightful

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #841 on: September 18, 2014, 11:12:27 AM »
Just makes his behavior even more disgusting.....if manners and decency didn't prevent him from behaving as he did, surely we could hope that the wisdom that we hope comes with old age would have made a difference.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #842 on: September 18, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »

I did NOT know this! Wow! He does good for an old guy.  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #843 on: September 18, 2014, 12:48:36 PM »
Just makes his behavior even more disgusting.....if manners and decency didn't prevent him from behaving as he did, surely we could hope that the wisdom that we hope comes with old age would have made a difference.

Albert, maybe it says something about the people he normally hangs with, he could have toned it down for BB. (And on BB he was pretty bad at times with his comments!)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #844 on: September 18, 2014, 01:11:05 PM »
Yeah - His world includes things like the Village Halloween parade. So definitely an environment most people haven't experienced. He is who he is a and his flamboyant behaviour is obviously what helped get him on the show.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: September 18, 2014, 02:57:07 PM »

:funny:  Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label (Champagne).  $50-$60/bottle.  It's quite tasty, but sometimes I prefer "The Dom".   :snicker:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #846 on: September 18, 2014, 04:05:24 PM »

Something just struck me about Cody.... since he's almost tasting the $500K. Is he channeling his inner "Guido" and turning into a "Jersey Shore" wannabee.   :snicker:

He even has a "fade" haircut.   :funny:  All we need is some "GTL" and "Snookie".  (Oh wait, maybe Vic is the stand-in "Snookie")   :groan:

One good thing.... we don't have to worry about a "J-WOW" wannabee.    :tantrum

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #847 on: September 18, 2014, 05:34:15 PM »
Was it just me, or did anyone think that Cody spoke a little to soon (letting the cat out of the bag so to speak) during his Veto speech about his pac with Derrick?  All that info went back to the jury house.    I wondered what Derrick thought about that.  He did make reference to his bond with Cody to Caleb in his good bye message to him.  But not to the extent that Cody did in his speech.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #848 on: September 18, 2014, 07:32:29 PM »
I feel like it might make others think of Cody more highly because maybe they'll think that he had an equal part to play in everything that happened this summer? ???

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #849 on: September 18, 2014, 08:22:24 PM »
Was it just me, or did anyone think that Cody spoke a little to soon (letting the cat out of the bag so to speak) during his Veto speech about his pac with Derrick?  All that info went back to the jury house.    I wondered what Derrick thought about that.  He did make reference to his bond with Cody to Caleb in his good bye message to him.  But not to the extent that Cody did in his speech.

AGREED!!!  It's like he made SURE to let them know that they worked together every step of the way and both had a hand in all decisions...

Now, he can say, "Hey - we BOTH had good social games and we BOTH made the behind the scenes decisions...but I won all the comps."

He's no dummy - he set himself up pretty nicely there.