Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132860 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #775 on: September 12, 2014, 08:48:35 PM »
So is this productions way of sticking their nose in the outcome and making sure Frankie stays around?

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #776 on: September 12, 2014, 08:52:37 PM »
So is this productions way of sticking their nose in the outcome and making sure Frankie stays around?

I hope not.  You'd think they understand how much Frankie is hated, right? 

It hasn't been real clear on the feeds what the heck the final "mission" is, so the conspiracy theories are going crazy.

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #777 on: September 12, 2014, 08:58:22 PM »

this is what I am thinking, too.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #778 on: September 12, 2014, 09:28:45 PM »
From the way I understand it, if a TA player wins the season he will get 50k more. Derrick and Frankie do NOT have to be F2. Frankie says the only way they can guarantee the money goes to one of them is if they are sitting beside each other in  F2. There is no way in this world if Derrick can get Frankie out that he is planning on taking him to F2. Derrick doesn't think he can beat Frankie. Derrick is working Frankie to take him in the event that Frankie should be the controlling HOH at the finale.

Derrick actually screwed up by telling Frankie Caleb would flip if Frankie won this veto. Now why would Caleb flip if Frankie was safe anyway? Derrick's statement was not missed by Frankie according to the look on his face.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #779 on: September 12, 2014, 09:35:58 PM »
I had a terrible thought with this the twisted season, they all have been studying the faces for two days what if this POV is something totally different. That would be a twist and a half.  :o
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #780 on: September 12, 2014, 09:38:27 PM »

this is what I am thinking, too.

I had the same thought. I agree with Kitkat though if Derrick can get rid of Frankie he will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #781 on: September 12, 2014, 10:58:51 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: Frankie, HOH, Cody & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, game rewinded back a week
Week 12: Caleb, HOH, Frankie & Victoria nominated, Cody wins veto, to be continued...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #782 on: September 12, 2014, 11:00:59 PM »
Woohoo Frankie is toast  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #783 on: September 12, 2014, 11:06:26 PM »
Woohoo Frankie is toast  :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
WILL THEY NOW have the scroat to vote him off? I'm not that confident they will, these guys are cowards.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #784 on: September 12, 2014, 11:12:31 PM »
 :funny: best moment for me of this whole messed up season! worth watching the feeds now

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #785 on: September 13, 2014, 12:14:20 AM »
Not a fan of Frankie but I can't stand Victoria. She hasn't done anything but take up space. The final 3 should be Cody, Derrick and Frankie.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #786 on: September 13, 2014, 09:28:40 PM »
I love Victoria and I'm glad she's gonna make the Final 4 <3

Go Victoria!

She has to channel her inner Sabrina and win F4 HoH please <3

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #787 on: September 14, 2014, 01:41:17 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: Caleb, HOH, Christine & Nicole nominated, Christine wins veto, used on self, Victoria up, Nicole evicted 4-0
Week 10: Derrick, HOH, Christine & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, Christine evicted 3-0
Week 11: Frankie, HOH, Cody & Victoria nominated, Frankie wins veto, not used, game rewinded back a week
Week 12: Caleb, HOH, Frankie & Victoria nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #788 on: September 14, 2014, 03:46:20 PM »
No if Derrick wins veto he is the sole vote he can't remove anyone because HOH and veto holder are safe and guaranteed F3.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #789 on: September 14, 2014, 09:18:32 PM »
Just FYI and I received this info from a very reliable source: Expect the live feeds to go down tomorrow at some point and not return until after the taped eviction airs on Tuesday 9/16 west coast time

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #790 on: September 14, 2014, 10:47:26 PM »
BB just told them they will be up early tomorrow as they need to tape for BBAD tomorrow night, but explained it more as "activities for the live feeds"

Wondering what they consider early for the houseguests?  Noon?  :funny:  I crack myself up

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #791 on: September 15, 2014, 06:15:22 AM »
After this episode, can we just literally watch the jurors (-Xtine and Zach) for the remaining few days? :lol:

Hayden/Nicole <3
Jocasta and her DR Sessions <3333
Donny <333333

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #792 on: September 15, 2014, 12:12:50 PM »
After this episode, can we just literally watch the jurors (-Xtine and Zach) for the remaining few days? :lol:

Hayden/Nicole <3
Jocasta and her DR Sessions <3333
Donny <333333

I personally do NOT like Jocasta's DR sessions...The DR phone call skit was done by the best and can't be duplicated.

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #793 on: September 15, 2014, 12:28:37 PM »
I think you are in the minority on that one :lol: Jocasta's dr's are amazing!

YES I AGREE IT!!! Jocasta <3  :luvya: :luvya: :hearts: :hearts:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 12:35:20 PM by autowil »
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #794 on: September 15, 2014, 12:30:16 PM »
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #795 on: September 15, 2014, 01:28:25 PM »
I think you are in the minority on that one :lol: Jocasta's dr's are amazing!

I'm sure I am, and I'm ok with that.   :luvya:

I don't dislike her - but for me, DR phone calls begin and end with Chilltown.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #796 on: September 15, 2014, 01:31:56 PM »
I can't figure out Derrick now-- with this new Team America 50k twist at the end.  Does he now want to keep Frankie around or not??????

When I heard about this, it crossed my mind that this is truly very close to a bribe but maybe I'm all wet. Derrick isn't going to try to keep Frankie and I'm glad of it!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #797 on: September 15, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »
BB just told them they will be up early tomorrow as they need to tape for BBAD tomorrow night, but explained it more as "activities for the live feeds"

Wondering what they consider early for the houseguests?  Noon?  :funny:  I crack myself up

Cracked me up too.  :funny:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #798 on: September 15, 2014, 01:51:30 PM »
Was Christine the one that Xed out Victoria's name in the bathroom?  On the show she looked so guilty coming out of the bathroom and slipped something in her pocket.  If she was the one...she is just creepy. 

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: September 15, 2014, 02:29:22 PM »
for the record, I don't like Jocasta's DR's either.  course I'm not a fan of hers anyway so maybe that's why. 

Does anyone know, are they really backdooring frankie?  does he really not know?  On one hand, I love that but on the other, I really really wish they would tell him so HE has to be the one sitting around knowing he's going home, like he likes to do to everyone else.  Like, yea frankie, you're going home..  ohhhh poor you, here, let me give you a hug, that makes it better doesnt it!   I also wish (but doubt they will) he would get boo'ed as he truly deserves but I'm sure they brought in "extras" for the audience so he doesn't  but would really love to see the look on his face if he were to get boo'ed.