Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132416 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #575 on: August 23, 2014, 05:00:21 PM »
Why does Cody hate Donny? Also Christine hates him too, why?? I don't watch the feeds but I can't see that he has done anything or said anything terrible about anybody. On a personal note I do try to watch BBAD and Christine constantly pawing, stroking and laying all over Cody is nauseating !!!

This bothers me too....the constant "I hate" such and such houseguest.  Why - because he DARES approach people to try to find a way to stay in the house?  The others constantly call Donny and Nicole liars and say their stories never match up.  Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think they've outright lied about much of anything!

One thing I do find funny is how the others constantly say he's "so old".  He and I are the same age...I'd like to see them revisit their feelings on this in another 10-15 years!   ;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: August 23, 2014, 05:22:25 PM »
Why does Cody hate Donny? Also Christine hates him too, why?? I don't watch the feeds but I can't see that he has done anything or said anything terrible about anybody. On a personal note I do try to watch BBAD and Christine constantly pawing, stroking and laying all over Cody is nauseating !!!

This bothers me too....the constant "I hate" such and such houseguest.  Why - because he DARES approach people to try to find a way to stay in the house?  The others constantly call Donny and Nicole liars and say their stories never match up.  Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think they've outright lied about much of anything!

One thing I do find funny is how the others constantly say he's "so old".  He and I are the same age...I'd like to see them revisit their feelings on this in another 10-15 years!   ;)

Couldn't agree more ---- Derrick is one of the biggest liars in the house-- they all lie  so why the "hate"  because he did a pretty good job of winning when his butt has been on the line?    Donny's done great-- much better than "beast mode pretty boy"   

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #577 on: August 23, 2014, 06:53:18 PM »
Donny is just an all around good guy. I know its a huge long shot but would love to see him in the final 2. Oh well at least he's won some money👌👌

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #578 on: August 23, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, to be continued... 

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: August 23, 2014, 08:29:53 PM »
I still hope that Cody changes his mind and saves Donny/Nicole and BD Frankie

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2014, 09:40:41 PM »
Can we get jury house feeds instead? Would be much more entertaining.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2014, 09:50:11 PM »
^ YASSSSSS

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #582 on: August 24, 2014, 04:44:04 PM »
every year i say, this is the worst season, it can't possibly get any worse. Yet somehow...  it gets worse. I have barely watched the show, only skim the feeds every few days and have yet to see an after dark episode.  I just can't stomach these people.  This show has gotten to the point of "the worst of the worst win".  can't stand watching a show when the most despicable of the group wins a 1/2 mil bucks.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: August 24, 2014, 05:01:35 PM »
I only hope Nicole survives this week and makes it to F3

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #584 on: August 24, 2014, 05:48:24 PM »
seeing Nicole in the F3??  No way........JMO

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: August 24, 2014, 06:15:58 PM »
I didn't know Rachel could survive when Jordan & her were the only veterans left and Porsche won HoH, but she made it to F3 and won, so i don't think its impossible but not very likely either

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #586 on: August 24, 2014, 08:21:57 PM »
I didn't know Rachel could survive when Jordan & her were the only veterans left and Porsche won HoH, but she made it to F3 and won, so i don't think its impossible but not very likely either

Rachel and Jordan also got lucky that there was a Pandora's Box that unleashed the Duo twist again so that they both could be safe and send Shelly home. That didn't happen this week....

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #587 on: August 24, 2014, 09:00:09 PM »

:funny:  Came across this Big Brother Shenanigans blog entry titled: BB16: The Downfall of Big Brother    :knuckles:

...funny stuff, indeed

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #588 on: August 25, 2014, 11:37:47 AM »

:funny:  Came across this Big Brother Shenanigans blog entry titled: BB16: The Downfall of Big Brother    :knuckles:

...funny stuff, indeed

Oh, this is great!!! Thanks!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #589 on: August 25, 2014, 01:45:21 PM »

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, to be continued... 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #590 on: August 26, 2014, 10:25:05 AM »
Derrick and Frankie have been having conversations about keeping Donny

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #591 on: August 26, 2014, 04:18:21 PM »
Derrick and Frankie have been having conversations about keeping Donny
Now is their best opportunity to rid themselves of the "beast mode" wimp. Might be their last, too.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: August 26, 2014, 05:53:20 PM »
Why is it these HG's never get rid of the people that will win if not removed from the game?  I guess they really can't see what's right in front of them.   

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #593 on: August 26, 2014, 08:35:14 PM »
I have read about and have watched these HGs take loooong showers, leave the water running while washing their faces, brushing teeth, doing dishes.......California is in the middle of a huge drought!!!    (:;)     CBS/Big Brother need to take some action and limit the water use.  There are some small towns around me that have no water....Sorry.....just had to rant a little.   

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: August 26, 2014, 09:27:58 PM »
^ I agree. I don't care if they're on TV, they still need to be economically & environmentally friendly.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #595 on: August 27, 2014, 01:21:49 PM »
Economically and environmentally what???? They are living in a garbage dump :-) :-)  they're conserving some water by never cleaning!! How can they stand living in that ki dof mess and just laying around looking at it. And how totally boring is BB16 that conserving water is what's being discussed 😵😵

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: August 27, 2014, 02:59:50 PM »
Economically and environmentally what???? They are living in a garbage dump :-) :-)  they're conserving some water by never cleaning!! How can they stand living in that ki dof mess and just laying around looking at it. And how totally boring is BB16 that conserving water is what's being discussed 😵😵
Using a lot of water when there is a drought.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #597 on: August 28, 2014, 05:36:47 AM »
The hg's are clearly bored.....

Not as much as the viewers are!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #598 on: August 28, 2014, 08:38:04 PM »

Week 9: Cody, HOH, Donny & Nicole nominated, Cody wins veto, not used, Donny evicted 5-0
Week 10: to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #599 on: August 28, 2014, 09:25:37 PM »
Thank God for Howie updating the endurance comp.. we have football on here.. And Dallas is losing, BIG time!  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.