Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132410 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #525 on: August 19, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »
i want to know where the heck  the "expect the unexpected????????" is!!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: August 20, 2014, 12:17:46 AM »
Zack fans please tell me why you like him.  I do not see why anyone would like this tool.

I like Zach because he keeps it real. :lol: He's unpredictable and this boring season needs some excitement... I don't know how but I actually find him to be quite likeable and definitely even more since he's been hanging out with Donny.

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #527 on: August 20, 2014, 12:35:47 AM »
Zack fans please tell me why you like him.  I do not see why anyone would like this tool.

I like Zach because he keeps it real. :lol: He's unpredictable and this boring season needs some excitement... I don't know how but I actually find him to be quite likeable and definitely even more since he's been hanging out with Donny.

I'm agree with Polaroid. I like Zach because I think he stays true and keeps it real to his alliance until the end. I don't follow the live feeds directly (I just read on the threads here), but I think although he looks like a villain to some people due to his unpredictability, but I think he's not faking it. I hate it when he's become the main target because of false assumptions after the TA task.

Finally, I don't think the jury comeback into the house won't have any big impact UNLESS the twist is the jury that comes back will be the sole HOH or have some kind of immunity (cannot be nominated), because I think the damn-tonators will just target them again and get them out back directly to the jury house. :res:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #528 on: August 20, 2014, 08:52:16 AM »
I guess I don't understand all the Derrick hate.  ???  He has played the game and he really hasn't done or said anything mean or nasty, unlike Caleb, Frankie or Zack.  He hasn't really backstabbed anyone unlike Christine.  He is smart and is playing a great game.  Isn't that what it's all about?  Would I rather see someone else win?  Like Donny?  Maybe.  But Donny hasn't really had a good social game unlike Derrick where everyone likes him and trusts him.
  I totally agree with you!!!!  He is playing an awesome game. Master manipulator without being vile!!!!!!!!

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #529 on: August 20, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »
Why is it that when someone is going home, they FINALLY start talking to Donny?  Nicole and now Zach?  If they would have started talking to him weeks ago, this game would have been soooo different!! 
CODY, actually think about what Donny said, and keep talking to him, and maybe you won't be the next to go home...

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #530 on: August 20, 2014, 11:50:27 AM »
I despise Derrick and have from the beginning. I knew he was a cop and would play a cop game. He uses interrogation practices BRILLIANTLY but.....dishonestly, at least for what is needed in this 'lil ole game'. He takes one word from one person, two words from another, fills in an entire scenario based on 3 words and what he THINKS or WANTS to happen to illicit his desired outcome.

Our prisons are filled with innocent people for State and Federal monies while the real bad guys aren't incarcerated at all or let out early, to make more room for generating revenue customers et al, on newer charges etc, guilty or not.

Law Enforcement is a business and you have to PAY FOR THE CALL. If someone calls the cops....somebody fighting, cat up a tree. Someone HAS to go to jail to generate the revenue it costs a city, Town, Township whatever, to send those officers to your door.

With that said.....Maybe Derrick was over cast and I think he was for this group. We have a groundskeeper, a student, a pedi-cab driver, an unemployed golf enthusiast, a counselor, a single Mom, a You Tube MOGUL....Whatever the eff THAT is.

It looks to me that he was chosen for the win by production from the getgo....to illicit an enthusiastic win for a first responder in the NE type guy while we all wave flags and sing 'My Country Tis of Thee'.

Screw that....this is Big Brother. Nothing more nothing less.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #531 on: August 20, 2014, 11:56:24 AM »
AND.... our real HEROES are the people like Donny who just wake up at the same time every morning with a pleasant greeting and a job to go to. No drama, no backstabbing, no lying.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: August 20, 2014, 02:00:25 PM »
AND.... our real HEROES are the people like Donny who just wake up at the same time every morning with a pleasant greeting and a job to go to. No drama, no backstabbing, no lying.

Won't disagree with you there.  And you make some valid points about Derrick being overcast for the season.  Hadn't looked at it that way before but an interesting train of thought.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #533 on: August 20, 2014, 04:36:56 PM »
I don't think it would be very easy to predict who is going to win. There have been some really smart people and some that really didn't seem that smart that have won or not even made it to Jury.  Dan won but so did Jordan. During the interviews do you think anyone picked Jordan to win?

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: August 20, 2014, 05:26:36 PM »
I give up, Donny spent hours talking to Christine and what is the first thing she does after DR, go tell Cody  (:;) (:;) I really hope she's the next one evicted, can't stand her. If Cody parents read our boards I would like to tell them, they need to do a better job, Cody is a whining little brat, who has done nothing in the game and feels that he is better than everyone. Him and Christine I can't stand at all. This season has been such a disappointment and soooooo boring I find myself not being able to even stand to hear their voices so I haven't been able to watch the feeds that much. Hopefully Hayden comes back and work with Donny and get these fools out, probably not! What I really would love if 2 of them can come back like Hayden and Nicole that would help Donny a lot. As you probably can tell I am rooting for Donny  :)  :hrt:   

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: August 20, 2014, 05:35:42 PM »
Literally everyone is too stupid to make a big move. Donny had great points but I guess you can't expect much from Christine. :groan:

"I HATE DONNY FOR TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THINGS BUT I'M JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE TRUTH AND LIVE IN MY OWN WORLD AND PRETEND EVERYTHING IS FINE!!! I'll just make top 5 and then it's no big deal if I get voted out!!! Derrick is going to beat us but it doesn't matter!!! Yay I played such a great game!!!" :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #536 on: August 20, 2014, 10:19:30 PM »
I want to see Donnie go to the end, but I just don't see that happening.  Too many people are against him...so my next wish would be that he wins HOH and sends Derrick packing.  If that doesn't happen, I'll have to settle for watching Christine get booted by her own alliance (it's the little things)...

Her husband said on twitter that he wishes she'd choose Donnie and Zach over the others...I can't WAIT for her to go home and for him to tell her that both Donnie and Nicole were telling her the truth the whole time!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #537 on: August 20, 2014, 10:27:53 PM »
I would LOVE this to happen for the next weeks.

Show content
A. Zach gets Evicted.
B. Julie announces the jury competition.
C. She announces that not one, but TWO jury members will be returning and the jurors are competing for HoH of the week.
D. Jocasta wins HoH and Nicole returns.
E. Jocasta, Nicole, Donny, and Victoria form an alliance.
F. Jocasta nominates Frankie & Derrick for Eviction.
G. Donny wins Veto.
H. The other Houseguests suddenly plead and cry for Donny to save them, but it falls on deaf ears.
I. Frankie is evicted with a unanimous vote.
J. Julie announces Double Eviction.
K. Donny wins HoH.
L. Donny nominates Cody and Christine.
M. Nicole wins Veto and returns the favor to Christine by not using it.
N. Christine is evicted.
O. Nicole wins HoH.
P. Nicole nominates Derrick and Cody.
Q. Donny wins Veto.
R. Donny does not use it.
S. Derrick is evicted.
T. Donny wins HoH.
U. Cody and Caleb nominated.
V. Cody & Caleb lose Veto and one of them goes ~

It's wishful thinking, but what if? :P

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #538 on: August 20, 2014, 10:53:09 PM »

Show content
A. Zach gets Evicted.
C. She announces that not one, but TWO jury members will be returning and the jurors are competing for HoH of the week.
G. Donny wins Veto.
H. The other Houseguests suddenly plead and cry for Donny to save them, but it falls on deaf ears.
K. Donny wins HoH.
N. Christine is evicted.
O. Nicole wins HoH.
Q. Donny wins Veto.
S. Derrick is evicted.
T. Donny wins HoH.

Well, I would actually love that! :lol:
But instead, I would prefer that:

Show content
Zach is the one who comes back, not Jocasta. Because I think Jocasta won't get enough courage to make big move. (sorry gamer)
Then, change all the "Jocasta" with "Zach". :lol:

Anyway, should we make "Big Brother 16: What If?" thread? It'll be really interesting. :luvya:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 10:56:26 PM by Kamineko »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #539 on: August 20, 2014, 10:57:47 PM »
My husband reminded me that when the 3 guys were initially told they were members of Team America, they were told they could keep it a secret or share with other Houseguests.

I hope when his time comes, Donnie drops that little bomb on the rest of the Houseguests...though, of course, no one will believe him since he's such a "liar".  :groan:

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: August 21, 2014, 12:20:00 AM »

Show content
A. Zach gets Evicted.
G. Donny wins Veto.
K. Donny wins HoH.
N. Christine is evicted.
O. Nicole wins HoH.
Q. Donny wins Veto.
S. Derrick is evicted.
T. Donny wins HoH.

YASSSSS <33333333

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #541 on: August 21, 2014, 12:21:32 AM »
Show content
Zach is the one who comes back, not Jocasta. Because I think Jocasta won't get enough courage to make big move. (sorry gamer)
Then, change all the "Jocasta" with "Zach". :lol:

Anyway, should we make "Big Brother 16: What If?" thread? It'll be really interesting. :luvya:
I would love a What If, thread!

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #542 on: August 21, 2014, 10:27:38 AM »
Donny's chances for F2 are slim...But I will take that, and hope he wins HOH and/or POV every week...Or whoever comes back, will work with Donny and they win HOH and/or POV...I'm not giving up hope!!!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: August 21, 2014, 01:48:08 PM »
If people were smart, they could use Donny and the returning HG as numbers to make a big move... but that's a ridiculous thought because these remaining HGs aren't smart enough. :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #544 on: August 21, 2014, 03:24:42 PM »
Saw this on twitter....supposedly the returning juror comp

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #545 on: August 21, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »
Is that like a modified shuffle board?  It's not physical, not mental, just luck comp?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #546 on: August 21, 2014, 09:00:39 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, used on Caleb, Zach up, Zach evicted 5-0, Nicole wins returning juror comp, back on BB
Week 9: to be continued... 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: August 21, 2014, 09:17:10 PM »
well lets see if I can predict the future, if Donny or Nicole don't win HOH they are up-- or one is back doored. 

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #548 on: August 21, 2014, 10:10:38 PM »
OMFG!!! Nicole said if she won HoH, shes going after Cody & Derrick!!!!

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #549 on: August 21, 2014, 10:40:22 PM »
Goodbye, Zach... It was fun watching you on BB house... :'( :torche

OMFG!!! Nicole said if she won HoH, shes going after Cody & Derrick!!!!

OMG YES!! SHE MUST WIN HOH so this can happen!!! :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:
*I can't believe that now I'm rooting for Donny and Nicole after all these sh*ts happened... :hoot: