Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132867 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2014, 02:13:53 AM »
Victoria is so tied to Derrick, she'd know if she used it Derrick would go up....(I'm not sure Frankie would bd Zack he considers him a vote) who is more important to Victoria,  Derrick or Cody...I think Derrick would win this vote she wouldn't use it, she'd promise Cody her vote.... I truly think Christine might keep it the same and Caleb goes.  (I only say Christine might not use it because pickins are slim, and she's getting close to heading up that list....
COME ON DONNIE WIN THAT VETO

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2014, 02:45:32 AM »
   Victoria told Derrick if she wins veto she won't use it because it will put Derrick in jeopardy.  Can't think for herself, if anyone else in that group wins and uses she is up and out, what is wrong with her, i am starting to think she has   :hearts:  for Derrick

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2014, 08:57:42 AM »
The only person I want to win POV is Donny.

Unless something has changed, if Christine or Victoria win it, they will do whatever Derrick wants them to do.

If Caleb and Cody stay nommed, then I think Caleb will be evicted.

THEN maybe some of other detonators will wake up.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: August 16, 2014, 10:01:12 AM »
The only person I want to win POV is Donny.

:waves:
I totally agree with you... for me it's Donnie 100%   I sure hope Nicole wins
to get back in the game... her and Donny could possibly change the events and take it to the end

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #479 on: August 16, 2014, 02:42:15 PM »
They used skittles to pick nominees?  Okay now I really, really hope Nicole gets back in and her and Donny take it to the end - then the rest of them will forever be the Skittles Losers!!!!!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2014, 10:08:25 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, Amber evicted 9-0
Week 6: Donny, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Donny nominated Caleb & Victoria, Nicole nominated Jocasta & Zach, Caleb & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Donny dethroned, Christine wins veto, not used, Jocasta evicted 6-2
Week 6: Caleb, HOH, Donny & Hayden nominated, Donny wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Hayden evicted 5-2
Week 7: Christine, HOH 1, Nicole, HOH 2, Christine nominated Donny & Zach, Nicole nominated Caleb & Frankie, Caleb & Frankie wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Zach wins veto, used on self, Nicole up, Nicole evicted 6-0
Week 8: Derrick, HOH 1, Frankie, HOH 2, Derrick nominated Donny & Christine, Frankie nominated Caleb & Cody, Christine & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Derrick dethroned, Frankie wins veto, to be continued...

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #481 on: August 16, 2014, 10:17:05 PM »
Darn it.  I was hoping Donny would win the Veto.  Maybe Frankie will make a move and send a Detonator home. 
Imagine that...

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »
Darn it.  I was hoping Donny would win the Veto.  Maybe Frankie will make a move and send a Detonator home.
He's already told them he is using the veto on one of the detonators and putting Vic up.

The suck on this season grows.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: August 16, 2014, 10:44:11 PM »
I wanted noms to stay the same :/, theoretically if the noms stay the same, who do you guys think would've been voted out? I think Caleb because Cody is Derrick's pet.   

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #484 on: August 16, 2014, 10:51:04 PM »
I wanted noms to stay the same :/, theoretically if the noms stay the same, who do you guys think would've been voted out? I think Caleb because Cody is Derrick's pet.

Caleb... I'm sure they are tired of his narcissism.
Imagine that...

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2014, 11:47:51 PM »
Frankie and Caleb have a thing of sorts and anyone next to Caleb in the end, would win.

The house seems to vote by emotion rather than strategy and would prolly send Caleb home but, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Cody got the ax. He's gotten on my last nerve gumming up the works.

Good thing Donny is safe.

I'd hate to see Victoria go before Christine but, that would cinch it for the jurors that Christine was working with the dark side all along.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #486 on: August 17, 2014, 05:04:31 AM »
Frankie thinks that he has Derrick, Cody and Caleb on his hand so he agrees with backdooring Zach.  )-** This is his worst move of the game and he will not have a vote if he makes it to the final.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2014, 05:43:29 AM »
It's a biger move than getting out Victoria

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #488 on: August 17, 2014, 06:24:20 AM »
It's a biger move than getting out Victoria

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »
^ 100% agree. I think Derrick would take Vic to F2 if he can.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: August 17, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »
Dumb move for Frankie. Great move for Derrick. :groan:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2014, 12:30:24 PM »
Hopefully Zach and Donny can convince Vic and Christine that working with Derrick and Cody will mean at best third place for them.  :groan:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2014, 01:54:58 PM »
I'm starting to think Victoria is smarter than we give her credit.....she turns on the sobbing and tears and wraps those guys around her finger.  I know that Derrick is using her for a vote, but it's looking like the others are too.

Hoping Frankie (what a filthy mouth he had last night) is not going to use that veto and keep noms the same...seems like Caleb keeps blocking Zack from sleeping in the HOH....dang Frankie owns that bed....other than his time on slop week, I can't remember him not sleeping in HOH?? 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 01:58:39 PM by unbelievable »

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: August 17, 2014, 04:20:11 PM »
I'm just so frustrated that Derrick is on NO ONES RADAR. Hopefully the juror that returns will be targeting him.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #494 on: August 17, 2014, 05:22:58 PM »
I'm starting to think Victoria is smarter than we give her credit.....she turns on the sobbing and tears and wraps those guys around her finger.  I know that Derrick is using her for a vote, but it's looking like the others are too.

Hoping Frankie (what a filthy mouth he had last night) is not going to use that veto and keep noms the same...seems like Caleb keeps blocking Zack from sleeping in the HOH....dang Frankie owns that bed....other than his time on slop week, I can't remember him not sleeping in HOH??

Victoria HAS to be smarter than I think she is...HAS to be!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: August 17, 2014, 05:42:32 PM »
I'm just so frustrated that Derrick is on NO ONES RADAR. Hopefully the juror that returns will be targeting him.

I so agree,  not nominated, never discussed....hoping whoever it is gets here before Donnie goes up...I think if Donnie won HOH Derrick and Frankie would be targeted, one being back doored.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #496 on: August 17, 2014, 07:02:48 PM »
Second place is ok for Derrick....?.....LOL.. He's such a master at damage control. He'll hold public office one day.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #497 on: August 17, 2014, 07:40:34 PM »
Leave it to Cody to jump to conclusions.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: August 17, 2014, 09:09:54 PM »
What I'm reading so far from the live fees, this latest quest by Team America -- sounds hilarious.  These house guests are going nuts.  I don't know how Derrick Frankie and Donny are keeping a straight face.  I would be losing it.  These guys are good.  I'm not sure if they'll make the 24 hours or not before someone discovers the goods.  Poor Zach. 

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #499 on: August 17, 2014, 09:30:15 PM »
Poor Zach.
THIS! I hate it when something's not right, it's always Zach that took the blame. :gaah:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*