Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132213 times)

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2014, 06:40:02 PM »
Let's hope Donny wins POV and takes Jocasta off so they are both safe.  Amber would then be going up and most likely home, but I'd rather see Victoria go home.  She just gets on my nerves :gaah:

I know it won't happen, but I'd rather see Caleb go up and out.  I don't have the feeds, so Victoria is still just wallpaper pretty much.  Caleb on the other hand could be convinced that he's going up to save Amber and would be shocked as heck to be evicted.

*** Reading the LFU's, I'm sure I would feel the same about Victoria if I watched the feeds.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »
Ugh Hayden won Veto :res:

Please BD Caleb!

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2014, 06:54:01 PM »
This season is so male dominated, hopefully they'll see that Caleb's a bigger threat and Frankie can BD him, but as of right now, I doubt it.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: July 27, 2014, 02:17:19 AM »
I find Caleb's actions and behaviour absolutely appalling. AMBER IS NOT INTERESTED. How has he not gotten the message yet... He acts like he owns Amber or something. How dare Amber not return any affection! She's such a terrible person! She must obey her master... OR ELSE. :res:

If this is a reflection of how he treats or views women outside of the house, it is truly dispicable.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2014, 05:33:35 AM »
Agreed.

Caleb is truly bizarre in his thought processes especially when it comes to Amber. His behavior needs to be an example for women everywhere to run like Hell in these situations. The man needs help.

I like anchovies but, the have not pizza should not be consumed under any circumstances for any reason due to the salt content. Someone could end up in the hospital.

After listening to Victoria and her plight with her hair extentions which are completely obvious to the naked eye and I know nothing about the things......I wanna pull my own hair out.

Poor Zach... why do I sense he's going to mess this crazy scheme up with Amber and Caleb? I'm a little worried about this one.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #180 on: July 28, 2014, 11:48:27 AM »
When it comes to Zach, I'm always worried...He's the only one in the house that is not predictable!!  I, personally, don't like his attitude or the way he does things, but he at least keeps me from falling asleep!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #181 on: July 28, 2014, 02:12:36 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, used on Victoria, Amber up, to be continued...

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2014, 07:28:41 PM »
Amber and Jocasta on the block :res:

They keep saying "oh we're gonna consider backdooring Caleb" or more to that extent and then they always wuss out at the last minute. No one is making big moves and it's completely boring and devoid of fun be it on feeds or episodes. 

This season is far from "Expect The Unexpected" because I know what to expect every week. Another one of my faves are going home and the horrible people are gonna make it far :res: And I bet if another horrible player i.e detonator (:res:) wins HoH, Jocasta and Victoria are going to go up again. Ugh.

Since Amber's probably going, I'm just going to root for Jocasta, Donny, and Victoria making it far. Even though I can't stand him, I want Zach to be HoH next week just so he can be unpredictable and nominate and evict the right people out. I mean he nominated Nicole & Christine, I would gladly love to see more of that. And two HOH twist should be over next week too! :D

Week 5 Cast Rankings:
Love: Jocasta, Donny, Amber, Paola, Brittany
Like: Victoria, Joey
Dislike: Caleb, Zach
Hate: Nicole, Cody, Hayden
Extreme Hate: Christine, Frankie, Derrick, Devin

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #183 on: July 28, 2014, 09:12:30 PM »
What a mess!

Guess the mission was a FAIL......I'm stunned.

Caleb has gone completely koo koo whackadoodles and everyone else right along with him. Well....half of them.

He won't listen to a word anybody says and is making absolutely no sense.

Maybe if they all band together and tell him, "That's IT! Amber is out the door... no ifs ands or butts".... Caleb will self evict to save her honor. Problem solved.

I'm pissed Hayden didn't save Jacosta over that simple girl.

Frankie ........ His hatred for women knows no bounds and I just knew that stupid TA was going to be trouble.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2014, 03:28:37 AM »
 I really hate Frankie now, he actually said Jocasta should kill herself if shes upset that Amber got nominated. I hate how CBS gives such a good edit to Frankie! frustrating
PS: I think Zankie is gross

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2014, 08:58:03 AM »
Oh me too, Q of R....Frankie is showing his true colors. The guys are slow to realize his dangerous gameplay and the girls are even slower. Why on earth do those stupid girls (fruit loops and dingus) go run and tell him everything!!!!!

Sheesh....they are stupid. Sadly....Brittany and Amber are very smart and were figuring all this out but, too late. Brittany kind of screwed herself and toxic Frankie really stuck it to her. Oh...'no women who attract the attention of the other male HGs allowed'. Caleb destroyed Ambers' game. I hope Big Brother invites them both back some day but, especially Amber. She never stood a chance with that nut job in the house.

I do hope that they stick to their guns and move on though.....the sooner the better. The show is at a stalemate and tediously boring.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #186 on: July 29, 2014, 10:28:31 AM »
I really hate Frankie now, he actually said Jocasta should kill herself if shes upset that Amber got nominated. I hate how CBS gives such a good edit to Frankie! frustrating

That's disgusting.  Who did he say that to?  I'm guessing it wasn't to her face.  Considering the suicide rate among young people in the lgbt community he should know that's not something you should ever say to anyone.  Maybe he doesn't know anyone who took their own life or the parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt/uncle, spouse of someone who has taken their own life, but that's no excuse.  For those of us who do know those people, it's heartbreaking.  He's a disgusting human being for saying something so hateful.  That is not part of the game.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2014, 11:59:34 AM »
Caleb RUNS the alliance.  That's news to me.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2014, 12:08:15 PM »
Caleb RUNS the alliance.  That's news to me.

And Amber loves him...
And he's beast mode cowboy...

Wonder when he's going to figure out how delusional he is...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2014, 04:56:08 PM »
I have enjoyed this season a lot more than last year although I only barely read the recaps here or watch the show. Having said that, this is my opinion of the HGs so far:

1) Jocasta is a very nice girl. She has no business on this show.
2) Christine is annoying. I don't like mannish women.
3) Nicole and Hayden are sweet but are pointless.
4) Derrick and Zach are very different but cool.
5) Amber seems like a nice person who had her game screwed by Caleb.
6) Caleb is pure nuts. Needs deep, intensive therapy.
7) Frankie is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
8) Victoria is a very attractive girl who has no business being on this show.
9) I am all in cheering on Donny.

Gotta say this...anyone who didn't see what Caleb was doing when he had Amber nommed and now is trying to save her hasn't been paying attention. He really is obsessed...Amber was nommed as part of some sick last ditch effort of Caleb to try to win her heart...or at least make her feel indebted to him. He doesn't want her love...he wants to control her.  If something happens to Amber, Big Brother SHOULD be sued.

Anyway, thanks to the updaters. I enjoy your efforts. Thanks for sparing me the wasted time in getting the feeds myself.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2014, 05:26:10 PM »
Amber should pray that they do vote her off so she can run like hell---- far far away from Caleb-- who is totally out to lunch!!!

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2014, 06:41:40 PM »

That's disgusting.  Who did he say that to?  I'm guessing it wasn't to her face.  Considering the suicide rate among young people in the lgbt community he should know that's not something you should ever say to anyone.  Maybe he doesn't know anyone who took their own life or the parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt/uncle, spouse of someone who has taken their own life, but that's no excuse.  For those of us who do know those people, it's heartbreaking.  He's a disgusting human being for saying something so hateful.  That is not part of the game.
TMZ actually made an article about it:
TMZ Article "Frankie Says Jocasta can go Kill Herself"
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:33:02 PM by QueenofRussia »

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2014, 08:22:01 PM »
Dear Caleb:

At the end of the day, you are delusional and need serious help.

Love, Me.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2014, 12:02:27 AM »
Frankie/Cody/Caleb/Christine has now started to bash Brittany's kids calling them dogs. I'm so mad, they are so wrong about Brittany, this makes me so angry!! I hate when people go after someone's kids like last year when GM bashed Elissa's kid.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2014, 08:56:56 AM »
Frankie/Cody/Caleb/Christine has now started to bash Brittany's kids calling them dogs. I'm so mad, they are so wrong about Brittany, this makes me so angry!! I hate when people go after someone's kids like last year when GM bashed Elissa's kid.

Wow! Talk about truly ugly people.  Frankie's comment in that video was bad enough, but to top it by saying horrible things about someone's children is beyond disgusting.  These four really need to go and quickly.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2014, 01:26:55 PM »
I agree with your post Albert!!! Glad to see you back this summer.

You hit the nail on the head with Christine being mannish. Hadn't quite put my finger on it but she does remind me of Alice the Goon. I just don't know how to post the pic here.

AND....she is after all the person Amber went to in the BR saying that the girls should stick together and went straight up to HOH revealing all of what Amber had said, that inadvertently threw Niccole under the bus.

Crazy stuff.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2014, 02:25:58 PM »
We just watched last nights BBAD...

I can't STAND any of these people except Donny and Jacosta. Niccole is sweet but REALLY, REALLY gullible and naïve. Hayden isn't much help to her. He's just as dumb.

I really can't stand Derrick right now. He's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

ok....done ranting.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2014, 06:23:30 PM »
Looks like there will be a HoH Question comp tomorrow, really hoping Jocasta/Donny could win this one

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2014, 08:05:10 PM »
Just hoping the next Mission is a success for Donny's sake only. I'm sure he'd really appreciate the money - Good Guy!!!

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2014, 09:31:44 PM »
I really hope Donny and Jacosta can turn this thing around.

The TA choices are so awful! Who thinks this crap up? America wouldn't and who would want to choose either one? I'm doubting all of this so called interaction. I'd rather call in the vote offs like we did in the beginning. I thought this TA stuff would be more prankish. Or, psych everyone out with a false comp or false vote off.

A was the only choice tonight. God forbid they give Derrick and Frankie any more power but, with A I thought (can't even remember the task now) they would almost have to put 2 of the 3 up anyway to ensure the outcome provided the 3rd person won or controlled the POV.

Awful.....just awful.