Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132439 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2014, 08:54:26 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, to be continued...

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2014, 09:05:26 PM »
Hate these unanimous votes seriously! Already know Amber/Jocasta/Victoria will be going up, Donny/Nicole possibly could be the other nominee, was really hoping for a power shift this week, another BORING week

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2014, 11:10:56 PM »
O. M. G.    !!!

Personally, I don't think Frankie wants the final HOH position because he doesn't want any blood on his hands. He'll throw it to Zach and let him take that fall.

Enter Derrick...telling everyone what to freakin do for his own game. I swear he tells everyone whether to do #1 or #2.

When are these lame brains going to get a clue and stand up for themselves? I'll admit that Derrick is brilliantly giving everyone a false sense of security in a round about way but.......And did his razor break? Or is he just trying to copy Calebs' menacing look as of late.

I hope Zach does end up HOH...could be hilarious but, he has already lost his nerve to make any big moves and has a 2 second attention span. I think he should put up Niccole and Victoria and blindside Christine. Hopefully it will be a Geography comp....lol...

Wonder what outfit Niccole will have to wear this week. Maybe the carrot that Frank wore?

Poor Jacosta. if they nom her, I'm really concerned about her emotional health. Boy does she swing down fast and hard.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2014, 02:27:18 AM »
Current nomination plans but it changes every five minutes as it has been all night...

Frankie will nominate Donny and Jocasta

Zach will nominate Christine and Victoria

Target is to backdoor Caleb

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2014, 03:10:38 AM »
 :waves: everyone
I am so glad we had a terrible storm that took out our satellite view for the HOH part of the show...seriously if I would have seen Zach win HOH my tv would have been in danger....I can't stomach Zack, and so sick of Derrick  controlling this game....come on Donnie step up and win HOH and one if the girls and get these guys on the block....I'm not a fan of Caleb, but would rather see him there than those running things...   Come on Donnie  your smart your figuring out what's going on...turn things around so this summer is worth watching!!!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2014, 04:46:37 AM »
ZANKIE HOH  :groan:

Thank god they're targeting Caleb this week though, otherwise I just give up.

And RIP Brit :torche

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2014, 01:45:05 PM »

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, Brittany evicted 10-0
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, to be continued...

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »
Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, to be continued...

Wow!  I sure hope this backdooring Celeb works...Do the girls not see that they are being put up every week...Really???

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2014, 03:29:43 PM »
The remaining girls "scare" me.  Not sure if they have a clue???

The two that tried to get a girls alliance (the other girls appeared to not
be for it) are now gone.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2014, 03:30:31 PM »
Does anyone know how long Nicole has to wear the Germitard???

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2014, 03:51:18 PM »
Does anyone know how long Nicole has to wear the Germitard???
I think it was a week Long punishment so, I think on Saturday she'll take it off.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2014, 04:35:48 PM »
I feel like Zach isn't even trying to win the money. He's just seeing how much trouble he can stir up... and I like it. :funny:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »
I hope Jocasta & Victoria win the BoTB and no one from that dumb alliance wins Veto so we could finally have a good boot :))))))))))))

Plus, even if Veto was used, Zach is crazy enough to do something to stir up the pot even more, so I would prefer him to be HoH for this week :P

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2014, 06:22:51 PM »

Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, to be continued...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:56:16 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2014, 11:11:42 PM »
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

So.....Zach is dethroned and Frankie is HOH with Jacosta and Victoria sitting in eviction chairs.

What a surprise.

Guess we just have to wait and see who gets POV and go from there. I was hoping Zach would remain HOH if just for the entertainment....Christine and Niccole would finally have to play the game for once in their silly lives.

Welp........Sounds like either Jacosta or the floozy get the boot. Chances are the noms will stay the same (unless Vic wins again....another surprise) and sadly..... I think Jacosta will probably go.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2014, 12:27:17 AM »
:res: If Jocasta goes I am done with this season. Hopefully they still decide to backdoor Caleb :/

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2014, 04:14:43 AM »
:res: If Jocasta goes I am done with this season. Hopefully they still decide to backdoor Caleb :/
Ikr!? My favorites are going home week after week, I guess only Odd numbered Big Brother Seasons are when my favorites go far, this season is soo boring tbh,

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2014, 06:10:39 AM »
I like all houseguests this season (except Devin) but the power's always in the hands of the same group,that makes the show boring and predictable.

Offline princessdi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2014, 08:21:23 AM »
Don't think Frankie will back door Caleb due to he playing a numbers game right now.
However, Caleb needs to leave!!!

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2014, 10:32:15 AM »
And seriously.....

if the rest of the HGs' don't get up off their butts, Derrick and Frankie are the front runners and I think either one would be willing to drag Clueless Caleb to the end since the jury would give the grand prize to either Frankie or Derrick over Caleb.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2014, 01:51:12 PM »
VETO COMPETITION PLAYERS

HOH...........Frankie

Nominees..Jocasta and Victoria

Chosen.....Christine, Donny and Hayden

Host..........Amber

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2014, 02:03:24 PM »
At least Amber gets to host a comp, if she does gets BD this week :(

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »
DONNY PLEASE WIN THE VETO OMG OR JOCASTA

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2014, 06:25:13 PM »
Let's hope Donny wins POV and takes Jocasta off so they are both safe.  Amber would then be going up and most likely home, but I'd rather see Victoria go home.  She just gets on my nerves :gaah:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »

Week 5: Frankie, HOH 1, Zach, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Jocasta & Victoria, Zach nominated Christine & Nicole, Christine & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Zach dethroned, Hayden wins veto, to be continued...