Author Topic: BB16 discussion of the live feeds  (Read 132418 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB16 discussion of the live feeds
« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2014, 09:15:57 PM »
#PRAYFORBRITTANY

#PrayForPaola didn't work, let's hope this does!

:'(

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2014, 10:51:31 PM »
Derrick and Christine were being judgey about Britt's punishment. Jerks!

Caleb was feeling sorry for her and Christine was like - well there are faster ways to do it, and Derrick was like she did 100 in 20 minutes, she'll knock this out in 8 hours. I'd have 4800 by 8:00 tomorrow night.

Really? Yeah running back and forth and getting a soccer ball in a. Net for 8 straight hours is so easy Derrick and Christine.

I'm not a Brittany fan, but that girl has moxie and has her big girl pants on right now while she's doing this at least. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2014, 11:03:36 PM »
How dare Christine say Brittany was doing it slow? like wtf  I'm starting to change from disliking her to HATING her.  Cody's HoH was all controlled by Derrick, still praying for a miracle for Britt.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2014, 01:41:57 PM »
Brit's still hanging in there and kudos to Donny for being her constant encouragement from the start this morning.   He has been so good and even telling her to take a break and think about it when she was ready to quit. 

Very few houseguests have been out to check on Brittany.  Donny made her coffee, leant her his shoes, got her yogurt, has helped her plan strategy, entertained her, helped set up the net, etc.   All, while the rest of the houseguests have slept.   Shame on them . . . 

Cody really is being a little brat about his butt kicking.   :funny:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:18:35 PM by BelleJar »
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2014, 05:07:05 PM »
Mad respect for Brittany (and Donny too).  Most of the little ****s in that house would have quit a long time ago, especially if they knew they were probably going home.  It shows she has character to stick it out.

Donny really is a good guy for his encouragement. 

I also appreciate Jacosta with her biblical support.

I hope there is a way for Brittany to stay.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2014, 07:52:45 PM »
It'll be interesting to see if the DR put its two cents in on nominating Donny.  Maybe if they pull the Team America strings Derrick won't be pushing it so much for Donny to go up.  Maybe there is some Caleb hope?
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2014, 12:59:47 AM »
Zach can be harsh, rude, loud and obnoxious (:lol:), but I like how he was pushing hard for Caleb to be put up.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2014, 02:18:24 PM »
WEEKLY STATS OF BIG BROTHER 16:

Week 1: Frankie, HOH 1, Caleb, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Brittany & Victoria, Caleb nominated Donny & Paola, Brittany & Victoria wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on self, Joey up, Joey evicted 13-0
Week 2: Amber, HOH 1, Devin, HOH 2, Amber nominated Hayden & Nicole, Devin nominated Brittany & Paola, Hayden & Nicole wins the Battle of the Block, Amber dethroned, Devin wins veto, used on Brittany, Zach up, Paola evicted 10-2
Week 3: Nicole, HOH 1, Derrick, HOH 2, Nicole nominated Amber & Donny, Derrick nominated Caleb & Jocasta, Amber & Donny wins the Battle of the Block, Nicole dethroned, Donny wins veto, used on Jocasta, Devin up, Devin evicted 11-0
Week 4: Frankie, HOH 1, Cody, HOH 2, Frankie nominated Amber & Jocasta, Cody nominated Brittany & Victoria, Amber & Jocasta wins the Battle of the Block, Frankie dethroned, Victoria wins veto, used on self, Donny up, to be continued...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2014, 08:41:36 PM »
 :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Damn you Cody, you spineless worm!!! :groan: :groan: :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »

What did he do?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2014, 09:50:39 PM »
I just knew Cody would wimp out.  I hope Zach wins next HOH and at least stirs things up a bit.  Frankie will have a nervous breakdown.  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2014, 06:30:01 AM »

What did he do?

He said he would put up Caleb but instead put up Donny :(

Ah! OK. I really like Donny. (I hope I haven't cursed him now!) He WAS a wimp to put up Donny.  (:;)

It might be fun to see Frankie had a nervous episode!  :funny:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2014, 12:17:45 PM »
Not a huge fan of Frankie but love his DR sessions.  They are always funny!  :funny:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2014, 07:26:41 AM »
I am confused. Didn't get the feeds this year, but have been reading updates. Did team America not get their assignment, or just decide to throw it?

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2014, 08:04:12 AM »
TA got credit for their assignment this week but, I don't think they should have. They were supposed to put up who the 3 Amigos agreed was a physical threat and this person could be a woman so.....they chose Amber (who was the plan anyway) and put her on the block thus meeting the requirement by definition.

Pretty lame though if ya ax me. Amber is idiotic but no more of a physical threat than a ladybug.  :groan:

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »
Thanks, I agree, they should not get credit. This team America is not working out, maybe we should vote again. Lame, so far. I was hoping to love this season, but not too many to root for in this cast, even though they are an improvement, over last year. We will have to have a big shakeup, to keep it interesting. Oh well, BBAU SOON!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2014, 10:49:44 AM »
Frankiie's grandpa passed away this morning per his sister Ariana's tweets. According to her, his grandpa expressed last week not to pull Frankie out of BB. We shall see if he will be notified of his passing today.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2014, 02:03:54 PM »
Frankiie's grandpa passed away this morning per his sister Ariana's tweets. According to her, his grandpa expressed last week not to pull Frankie out of BB. We shall see if he will be notified of his passing today.

I would hope they would at least tell him, let him know that the grandfather wanted him to stay and let him make the choice.  Like the kid or not, that choice should be his.  If it were me, I'd be really ticked off if no one told me.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2014, 10:04:30 PM »
My BB16 Cast Ranking ( ALL 16 HGS) as of Week 4
LOVE: Amber, Jocasta, Brittany, Donny
Like: Paola, Hayden, Victoria
Neutral: Caleb, Cody, Joey
Dislike: Frankie, Derrick, Devin,
Extreme Hatred: Christine, Nicole , (Zach #unpopularopinion)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2014, 10:07:16 PM »

Oh, how sad for his family and I suppose they won't tell him while in the house but very, very sad! 

I see that BB told him. It will probably be covered tomorrow night on the show.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2014, 10:16:54 PM »
Oh, NOOOO!

I'm so sorry for Frankie!!!

I never knew either of my Grandfathers but I'm sure Frankies' meant the world to him.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2014, 06:50:30 AM »
RIP :(

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2014, 06:56:47 AM »
Game-Wise, damn, Brittany's going home most likely and I can't stand it :/

I know the guys are gonna be all cocky most likely booting Caleb soon, but I'd love Amber, Jocasta, Donny, or Victoria be the next HoH or HoHs. The house NEEDS to be shaken up, seeing the non-Nicole/Christine girl entities get consecutively nominated and the targets not being able to do much about it just sickens me.

Like, I went into this season's week one enjoying about half of the cast. It's only been four weeks and I already hate 75% of them.  :groan:

CAST RANKINGS AS OF WEEK 4:
Love: Jocasta, Donny, Brittany, Donny, Paola
Like: Victoria, Joey
Dislike: Nicole, Hayden, Frankie, Caleb, Cody
Extreme Hate: Christine, Zach, Devin, Derrick

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2014, 11:23:08 AM »
Agreed.

Can't keep my eyes open during showtime............. :nitenite:

I can't stand Christine. I've never seen a more ridiculous and inconsiderate HG. Her gluten allergy is BS. She couldn't even name which grains she couldn't eat. And believe you, me....I know them all.

I have little patience with Victoria and her flirtatious, coy whiles and ways. Funny thing is....she actually does some brilliant maneuvering/gleaning info and doesn't even realize it so, it's useless.

Hate to see Brittany go but, she screwed herself day 2 when she shot Joey down about a girls alliance. She realizes this though and it is sad to watch her demise. And I'm sick of this who deserves anything more business.....wtf....is that all about?

Did I say I can't STAND Christine????

I feel for Donny, actually like Hayden and would utilize him, Jacosta and Niccole (carefully) if I could, even tho she kinda gets on my nerves with the cutsie-pie stuff.

Cody is an emotional mess. Caleb is scary but, usable. Would keep a close eye on Frankie and not trust anything he says or does.

Derrick would be my numero uno target.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2014, 12:56:33 PM »
I never realized how much Nicole whines until listening to her all afternoon Tuesday.  :lala

Not much of a Frankie fan but love his DR's.  Was sorry to hear of his grandfather's passing and was so happy he got a letter from home.  Must not have been too much of a surprise if Grandpa was 90 and had been battling cancer too, but never easy when loosing a loved one.

Joscasta is growing on me but Victoria is just a waste of space.  How can she call herself a fan with the way she is playing?

Donny is a hoot and Hayden is just wrapped up in Nicole so really isn't playing the game.

I like Derrick as I think he has been playing very well without being nasty about it.  Zack is just mean and flip flops too much

If I were Amber or her family, I'd take out a restraining order on Caleb now.  That guy is loco  :crazy:

Still mad at Cody for going back on his word and putting up Donny.  I think that will be his biggest regret of the game and he is going to hear about it for a long time.