Author Topic: TAR CANADA 2 Contestants - Sukhi Atwal and Jinder Atwal (Siblings)  (Read 32554 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Sukhi Atwal and Jinder Atwal (Siblings)

Sukhi Atwal

Twitter: @SukhiAtwal2

Current City: Terrace, B.C.
Hometown: Terrace, B.C.
Strengths: Driven, intense, determined
Fears/Phobias: Fast cars and taxis
Favourite Travel Destination: The Maldives
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “When he tells me to slow down.”

Jinder Atwal

Twitter: @jinderatwal

Current City: Terrace, B.C.
Hometown: Terrace, B.C.
Strengths: Ambitious, intelligent, adventurous
Fears/Phobias: Spiders
Favourite Travel Destination: Italy
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “When she tells me to do something over and over again.”

TEAM BIO

Sukhi and Jinder are the ultimate brother-sister team with ambitions to conquer the world. They have worked together on entrepreneurial pursuits at home as well as abroad and saw one of their ventures expand into South Asia. They are fierce, competitive, and very determined.

Sukhi is the demanding older sister who dreams big and never says no to a new challenge, while Jinder is the brains behind the operation and follows through on his sister’s tremendous visions. From a young age, they have been inseparable because, for Sukhi, bringing her brother along meant their parents would let her do anything. This successful duo strives to maintain a typical sibling relationship with sarcasm, rivalry, and competition. Jinder claims he will be completing challenges while his sister sits on the sidelines, which she of course vehemently denies.

Both agree that they need to relax in order to compete well on the race. “We need to comprehend the clues instead of running around like crazy people,” said Sukhi. “Moving way too fast…or doing something without slowing things down and actually thinking about it first will be our biggest challenge,” adds Jinder.

They are inspired by their father’s immigration from India to Terrace, B.C. with no money and no English vocabulary. He simply wanted to build a life of opportunity for his future children. Winning 'The Amazing Race Canada' would further Sukhi and Jinder’s beliefs that they can achieve anything.

Motto: “We will do whatever it takes! We are here to win! We got this!”
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: TAR CANADA 2 Contestants - Sukhi Atwal and Jinder Atwal (Siblings)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 05:34:23 PM »
More subcontinental people <3

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 01:41:30 PM »
Sukhi and Jinder say they'll do anything to win 'The Amazing Race Canada'

Ambitious sister and brother team Sukhi and Jinder Atwal have done everything together from travelling at a young age to starting a company that achieved international success before the age of 30, and now have their sights set on winning “The Amazing Race Canada.”

The young entrepreneurs from Terrace, B.C., say they’ll do anything they need to win, including U-turning another team, even if it means making enemies along the way.

“We don’t wish any team any bad or anything, everyone seems great, but we are competitive. Not at the expense of (other teams), but we’re just going to bring our game, zoned in,” says big sister Sukhi, 32.

“We know what we can do so we’re just going to be competing -- against ourselves even,” adds Jinder, 26.

“We’re not thinking about anything else and not thinking about anybody else.”

Sukhi and Jinder say much of their drive comes from the example set by their parents as their dad immigrated to Canada from India with only $5 in his pocket, and has passed his work ethic onto them.

“The fact that my dad just got on a plane and came to a different country, didn’t speak the language, and sacrificed his whole life, we’re just so blessed to be able to take risks.”

Their strict upbringing also contributes to their close relationship.

“I was the girl who was never allowed to go to parties or anything. But I found out if I took my little brother with me I could go everywhere. So I could go travel, even when he was younger,” says Sukhi.

“So I was 12 years old, partying, going places I shouldn’t have been,” says Jinder with a laugh.

“I could bring him everywhere! I’d go travelling, and we became best friends! Like he’d do everything for me, like as a kid!” says Sukhi.

But just because they’re close siblings who work together professionally doesn’t mean they don’t have their disagreements.

“We get along; obviously we’re siblings so we always have our ups and downs as siblings, right? But we do get along, like a deep caring,” says Sukhi.

So is Sukhi planning on being in charge as the big sister on the “Race?”

“No, I don’t think I’ll be. I might be bossy at times . . . But he’ll be like that as well. We’re more like really good friends and I respect him and his opinions,” says Sukhi.

“I mean, every now and then she does kind of treat me like I’m her son, but when it comes to the Race, I think it’ll be more friendship, kind of like we’re best friends getting things done, not like I’m a little brother,” says Jinder.

Either way, this brother and sister team has something to prove.

“We want to show Canada and the world that we’re the ultimate brother-sister duo,” says Sukhi.

“It’s like Donny and Marie, step aside! We are here!” says Jinder.

Source:http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/Articles/Season-Two/tarc_season_2_sukhi_jinder_feature_do_anything_to_.aspx

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 01:45:52 PM »
Sibling Team from Terrace to Compete in Amazing Race Canada

The upcoming season of Amazing Race Canada is going to feature two faces from Terrace.

Sukhi and Jinder Atwal are competing as a brother-sister team in the reality show that sends contestants all over the world.

The Atwals, who are both seasoned travelers, say they spent time before the competition began extensively training in Terrace to get ready.

“We were at North Coast, we were at Amber's bootcamp, we were running the Terrace mountain,” said Sukhi. “So we used Terrace as our training grounds, to prepare.”

The duo say they've been overwhelmed with all the Terrace-based support, and that they can't wait to represent the Northwest on a national television show.

“We're just very thankful for the support that’s coming from Terrace,” said Sukhi . “That’s one of the cool things about growing up in a small town, is that it's always home. That's where our parents are, that's where our brother is, and we grew up in that community. So it means a lot that everyone is rooting for us.”

Jinder adds that they’ve been excited to share the news with the community, which was announced this morning.

“We've been keeping the secret in for so long now, and it’s just nice to finally get it out,” said Jinder. “And we just want to make everyone back at home super proud. It feels awesome.”

The Atwals are both currently in Toronto, but say they hope to come home to Terrace at some point while the show is airing.

If they win, the two will claim a $250,000 prize, receive gas for life from Petro Canada, free flights for a year from Air Canada, and two Chevy trucks.

The season premiere will be on July 8th on CTV.

Source:http://www.cftktv.com/News/Story.aspx?ID=2159895

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 01:04:07 PM »
Terrace duo in Amazing Race
The Amazing Race Canada kicked off July 8 with Sukhi and Jinder Atwal representing Terrace.

Over 50 friends and family members of the brother-sister team showed up at Mumford's Beerhouse & Grill to cheer them on.

“We're not giving anything away, but we are putting Terrace on the map!” 32-year-old Sukhi told her guests after the premiere.

Sukhi and Jinder are both temporarily living in Toronto, but they wanted to surprise their family and host the viewing party in their hometown. Since their arrival a few days ago, they've received a lot of attention.

“It's crazy, people are pulling me over on the side of the road and they want to take selfies, and I was like 'oh my gosh!' because these are people I don't even know, they just recognize us,” Jinder said adding that Sukhi had some paparazzi moments in the gym as well.

The Terrace duo admitted they were feeling nervous about watching the show for the first time.

“It feels pretty surreal actually to be surrounded by all of our friends and family.” 26-year-old Jinder said, “I'm just nervous because I have no idea how they're going to cut the show – so we're just excited to see the show and have everyone here.”

The team had nothing to be concerned about because they've made it through to the second round.

They can't divulge much information, however the Atwals explained that their strategy in the games was to simply slow down, pay attention and to learn from their mistakes.

“But nothing can really prepare you, it's high adrenaline, high stress, high pressure, it's like the Hunger Games and these people are hungry. You can't even take a second to breathe,” Sukhi said.

The two started to train in Terrace once they found out they were accepted onto the show. They would run the Terrace Mountain and go to local bootcamps, the two also took swimming lessons from Blueback Swim Club's coach, Crystal Thomas.

“The very first time we got to the pool, Sukhi was wearing a little, tiny bikini and I looked at her and I told her, 'I don't know if you can swim in that because when you jump in things will fall off,' but, she was amazing,” Thomas said, “what she was training for was not how to swim beautifully, but she was swimming to get the job done.”

Thomas explained that Sukhi had had a near-drowning experience in her life and she was a little afraid of the water, but she was willing to do anything and after only two training sessions she was jumping off the diving board.

This is the second season of CTV's Amazing Race Canada. Twelve teams will compete in a variety of challenges all across Canada and beyond for a variety of prizes.

“Thank you [Terrace] for the love and the support, we're so proud to be from a small town and we're happy to represent and we're going to make Terrace proud!” Sukhi said. The show airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. on CTV and Mumford's pub will be screening the show each week.

Source:http://www.terracestandard.com/community/266744421.html

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 04:59:43 PM »
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 2: “I kissed a fish”

Find out what Sukhi had to say about puckering up at the Detour.

Link: http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=399532

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 12:47:20 PM »
Sukhi & Jinder - Ready Set Go!
The Atwal siblings, Sukhi and Jinder, are inseparable. Together, they have travelled the world, started their own successful business enterprise and done humanitarian work in Mexico. Now this brother-sister duo from Terrace, BC has teamed up to compete on the second season of ‘The Amazing Race Canada.’
‘The Amazing Race Canada’ is a reality television series in which eleven teams of two must trek across Canada. At each destination, the teams face mental and physical challenges in order to discover their next location. The first team to reach the final destination wins the grand prize. This year, the winning team will get a $250,000 cash payout, two Chevrolet Silverado Pickup trucks, “gas for life” from Petro Canada and the opportunity to fly free for a year anywhere Air Canada flies.
“We first thought about participating in the Amazing Race years ago, when we saw the American show,” Sukhi shares. “So when we found out the show was coming to Canadian television, we knew we had to apply.”
They sent in the first take of their audition video, just hours before the deadline – and the producers loved it. After a quick meeting with the producers, Sukhi and Jinder were thrilled to be chosen as participants.
“In the Amazing Race, you never know what you have to do, where you will start, where you will end up. It really is the ultimate adventure-seekers heaven!” says Sukhi. “You need to be adventurous and not scared of the unknown. Both Jinder and I are spontaneous and love going with the flow. We don’t get [easily] stressed out and are up to do anything.”
For the past couple of weeks, the siblings have been preparing themselves for whatever challenges the Race might bring. This included watching hours of previous seasons of the show, working out 5 – 7 days a week and taking ice baths every night to speed up their recovery times. “We’ve never felt stronger, or more fit than we do now, in our entire lives,” says Sukhi.
Good thing too – as the Atwal siblings are up against some serious competition this season in the Race. One of the competing teams is comprised of the Olympic gold medalists for Women’s Hockey, Natalie Spooner and Meaghan Mikkelson.
However, this determined brother-sister team remain unfazed and are confident in their chances of winning. As young entrepreneurs who oversee ventures around the world, they have learnt to successfully deal with a number of stressful situations. “Being siblings is also a major advantage,” adds Jinder. “At the end of the day, even if we get into the most heated argument, we’ll get over it.”
Despite their 7 year age difference, Sukhi and Jinder have always shared a strong bond. Growing up, Sukhi was often not allowed to go out unless she brought her younger brother with her and those early years together laid the groundwork for a strong friendship. “At the end of the day, we’re both such big dreamers and have so much fun together as we go after these big goals,” shares Jinder. “It’s been really great having a strong support [system].”
“Both of us would not race with any other person,” adds Sukhi. “We have been best friends for as long as we can remember.”
The ambitious duo has already planned what they will do if they win the Race. One of their prize trucks will go to their father, as a thank-you for everything he’s done. They have also decided that they will invest the cash prize and start a new venture. “We [also want] to build and grow a non-profit organization called ‘One Dollar Projects,” says Sukhi. Inspired by their humanitarian trips to Haiti and Mexico over the years, their One
Dollar Projects will have each member donating a dollar a month to fund money for various world causes.
“Winning the Amazing race [is] one of ourdreams. We know it is going to take a lot of teamwork and dedication. We want to put our skills to the test and do whatever it takes to bring the title home,” says Sukhi.
The Amazing Race Canada airs Tuesdays at 9 pm on CTV. To follow Sukhi and Jinder on their adventures, visit their website at
www.sukhiandjinder.com.

Source:http://www.darpanmagazine.com/magazine/spotlight/sukhi-jinder-ready-set-go/

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 12:31:18 PM »
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 4: Extended Mat Chats: Sukhi and Jinder
What you didn’t see on the show: more from the brother/sister team at the Pit Stop in Macau, China.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=408407

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 11:41:44 PM »
They are quickly becoming one of the all-time fave TAR teams!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 11:23:42 AM »
They are quickly becoming one of the all-time fave TAR teams!
They are great. Sukhi has spunk, and as we saw in the hockey challenge, isn't afraid of trying new things. They are also great on social media...they will respond to you unlike some other teams.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 10:02:48 AM »
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’: Episode 8: Extended Mat Chats: Sukhi and Jinder
What you didn’t see on the show from the brother/sister team in Paris.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=425422

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 09:45:02 PM »
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 9: Extra: Sukhi and Jinder See their Sketch
The brother and sister team see the result of baring it all for the Fast Forward.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=430702

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 09:45:54 PM »
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 9: Extended Mat Chat: Sukhi and Jinder
What you didn’t see from the siblings on the mat in Montreal.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=430699

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 03:41:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mYgv0m49aKU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mYgv0m49aKU</a>

Sukhi and Jinder settle in to Air Canada's Premium Economy class.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 09:01:26 PM »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 09:15:43 PM »
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 10: Extended Mat Chat with Nat and Meaghan, Sukhi and Jinder
The two teams have a heated confrontation at the mat.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=435484

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 05:06:19 AM »
Why can't TARUS find a Sukhi & Jinder!? Hilarious, fun and stepping it up at the right time in the Race.  Two excellent Legs from them!  I love them.  :luvya:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 10:48:40 PM »
What's wrong with Canadian viewers? I went to the Fanpage and they got a lot of hate.
But Sukhi just thanks them. She handles it very well.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 11:47:13 PM »
What's wrong with Canadian viewers? I went to the Fanpage and they got a lot of hate.

She's very nonchalant in responding to the haters, I like that.

The edit has a lot to do with how viewers see a team, but have you noticed they stopped getting the "goofy edit" a few legs ago? They found their stride at the right time.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 11:55:46 PM »

TAR Facebook fans are wacko (no offence!)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:52 AM »

TAR Facebook fans are wacko (no offence!)
lol I thought it was only American TAR fans, but apparently Canadian TAR Facebook fans are the same way! :lol:

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 04:23:17 AM »
Rooting for them so much! <3

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 07:31:55 AM »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 08:51:00 PM »
B.C. duo Sukhi and Jinder Atwal savour another win in Amazing Race Canada

TORONTO — Whirlwind sibling duo Sukhi and Jinder Atwal held off the mussel-flexing Golden Girls Meaghan Mikkelson and Natalie Spooner in Charlottetown, and finally “The Amazing Race Canada” looks like it has more than one credible contender.

The Atwals won their the second straight leg in Tuesday’s instalment with a cutthroat performance that was either gritty or gutless, depending on whom you asked — and the hockey players certainly fell into the latter camp, sniping bitterly with the Atwals at the Pit Stop.

“They’re angry at us but we feel good,” grinned Jinder.

“We feel great,” corrected sister Sukhi. “And I’m even more inspired to kick their butt.”

Speaking of bickering, entertainingly quarrelsome Montreal couple Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice were eliminated despite not struggling to a much greater degree than the rest of the teams — the competition was simply that flat.

That new parity only generated more tension, beginning at the airport when everyone realized that Vancouver bartender buddies Ryan Steele and Rob Goddard had been granted yet another reprieve in last week’s leg, which turned out to be a non-elimination round.

“Dude, go home!” shouted Jinder in a jovial tone as a greeting.

At the sight of the brawny pair, their competitors worked with admirable diligence to smile — except Meaghan, whose teeth-grinding irritation was visibly evident.

“Lucky for them,” she seethed. “They had a horseshoe — somewhere.”

“There’s gotta be a little part of them that’s annoyed,” surmised Ryan of the rest of the field. “I would be!”

Well, they didn’t have much time to process the duo’s surprise survival. Awaiting was a harness-racing challenge that ultimately proved inconsequential — though Pete Schmalz calling best pal Mickey Henry a “beautiful blond stallion” was a highlight — and then a more substantial Road Block testing racers’ knowledge of Canadian history.

One member from each team was to tour the Province House National Historic Site and speak to costumed extras to receive the name and one distinguishing feature of each of the 10 delegates who attended 1864’s Charlottetown Conference.

Racers would then have to take that knowledge and correctly identify the period-dressed actors inside the building from memory.

This is where the Atwals established the lead that would — barely — carry them through to a first-place finish.

Initially flustered after several failed attempts, Sukhi gathered herself outside and located a new gear of competition. Jinder seemed to instantly recognize Super Sukhi emerging.

“When Sukh needs to get something done she just channels everything in and completely focuses,” he said of his sister, a former pageant queen.

“She just cuts everything out around her. She has all these weird ways to memorize things.”

Indeed, viewers were then treated to an inside look at the inner machinations of Sukhi’s unique mnemonic device.

She remembered Col. John Hamilton Gray by telling herself: “He has a cane because he’s old and GREY. Boom.”

She concretized her memory of Toronto Globe founder George Brown, meanwhile, by thinking of her cousin, who’s named George.

“I’m brown. He’s brown. We’re brown. George Brown.”

Finally, there was Robert B. Dickey...

“I imagined he had a big —”

The show tastefully cut away here — unfortunately applying no such restraint to a manure-excavating Speed Bump completed by the bartenders, by the way — but, odd as it was, Sukhi’s system worked and the siblings raced off to the Detour.

By contrast, Meaghan and Natalie were the last to leave after eight attempts, and after such routine early dominance — including wins in six of the first eight legs — they seemed rattled.

“This is the first time we’ve been in last place,” said Meaghan. “This is my worst nightmare coming true. This could be it for us.”

She was pessimistic even after moving on from the challenge.

“Don’t stress,” Natalie offered helpfully.

“Well I kind of am stressed because I just did a Road Block that put us in last place,” Meaghan snapped back.

Champions that they are, the hyper-competent teammates channelled their frustration into a truly dominant performance at their next stop.

No one bothered with a potato-weighing option that was offered, so only one Detour possibility was relevant this week: the systematic stripping of 800 kilograms of scummy mussels.

As unpleasant as it sounds on paper, the challenge was still more taxing in practice. After a few minutes toiling, Jinder lamented the task as “impossible” and Meaghan declared: “This is the worst smell I’ve ever smelled in my life.”

To combat the filthy and frustrating nature of the project, all the teams seemed to engage in some fortitude-building trash talk. But Meaghan and Natalie, fire-eyed and efficient, ascended to another level of competitive drive — frankly freaking out some of the other teams in the process.

“They’re doing this faster than anyone, it’s incredible,” said Jinder.

“Like seriously, these women are machines,” Sukhi marvelled. “They tap into some kind of inner animal.”

Impressed though she may have been, Sukhi apparently wasn’t daunted.

The two teams moved on around the same time and so began a tightly contested road race to the Pit Stop at the Farmers’ Bank of Rustico. Sukhi and Jinder stopped briefly to ask for directions while the hockey players looked on — and in a goofy bit of misdirection, the Atwals mimed as if their navigator was actually indicating the opposite path to the goal.

The hockey players weren’t fooled, but they were fuming — especially when the fleet-of-foot Atwals managed to reach host Jon Montgomery mere seconds before them (winning a trip anywhere in Canada and $5,000).

“They tried to point us in the wrong direction on the road and I just think that there’s a right way to win and a wrong way to win,” Meaghan complained.

“You’re just mad because you’re in second,” Jinder shot back.

“If you guys want to play the game that way, that’s fine,” replied Meaghan.

As the race heated to a boil, it lost the lovably hot-headed Alain and Audrey, whose frantic bickering rarely seemed less than charming.

Given that Alain proposed during a romantic “Amazing Race” sojourn to Paris — and of course she said yes — the pair had a silver-lined horizon for consolation.

“We’re going to go home and I’m going to marry this beautiful girl,” Alain smiled.

“We didn’t win the grand prize but we got our own grand prize,” Audrey said. “We’re engaged now. We’re going to start our life together and that’s absolutely wonderful.”

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/television/Sukhi+Jinder+Atwal+savour+another+Amazing+Race/10191387/story.html#ixzz3DFbMhlpa