Author Topic: TAR CANADA 2 Contestants -Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice (Engaged)  (Read 14987 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice (Engaged)

Alain Chanoine (@AlainChanoine)

Current City: St-Hubert, Que.
Hometown: Montreal, Que.
Strengths: Teamwork, competitive, loving
Fears/Phobias: None
Favourite Travel Destination: Home
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “She’s always losing her cool.”

Audrey Tousignant-Maurice

Current City: St-Hubert, Que.
Hometown: LaSalle, Que.
Strengths: Smart, strong, tenacious 
Fears/Phobias: “None – but I don’t like to eat stuff that is chewy.”
Favourite Travel Destination: Vietnam
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “He’s stubborn.”

TEAM BIO

Francophones Alain and Audrey are a captivating couple from Montreal who take pleasure in pushing each others’ buttons. While they met more than a decade ago, it was the classic love story of both wanting to be pursued that kept them from actually forming a relationship until years later. Now that they’re together, their love is strong and the chemistry is visible. Their laughter is infectious, they are highly entertaining, and their competitive personalities create a friendly rivalry between one another from time-to-time.

Alain is also a stunt performer but it is Audrey who seems perpetually primed for action and physical challenges; this is truly a fearless couple.

Their approach to 'The Amazing Race Canada?' As Alain puts it, “We're just gonna be ourselves and hope for the best!” Teams would be wise to never underestimate these two – or the power of their charm.

Alain and Audrey are devoted to establishing their independent careers and believe that winning 'The Amazing Race Canada'  is meant to happen. They would love to take the winnings in order to help Alain’s cousins in Haiti with their educational costs as well as to buy real estate and build a dream home for his mother.

Motto: “We are the ‘A’ team, in it to win it.”

Team they most associate with from Season 1: Jet and Dave
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 09:40:10 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Alain and Audrey afraid of 'saying stuff they don't want to' on 'The Amazing Race Canada'

Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice are a highly competitive couple who both like to be in charge. So is this feisty team worried about how they’ll handle stressful situations on “The Amazing Race Canada?”

“It’s a challenge to see how we’re going to stand in the face of adversity together,” says Alain, 32, an actor and stunt performer who hails from Montreal.

“’Cause we do it in real life so what would be different here?”

Alain may be feeling calm about it but Audrey, a 31-year-old real estate broker from LaSalle, QC, is not completely convinced, saying her biggest fear on the “Race” is how she is going to react under pressure. 

“(I hope I don’t) go crazy on TV,” says Audrey.

“Like ‘I hate you, I hate you…ahhh!’” jokes Alain.

“We know we don’t mean it, but I just hope we don’t get to that point and we’re going to try not to. But if it happens, it happens,” says Audrey.

“I just don’t want to be embarrassed when I watch it with her father after like, ‘Yeah, we just kidding. I didn’t mean that,’” says Alain.

“I think it’s going to be very entertaining . . . we might say stuff that we don’t want to but we’re going to try not to and stay positive,” says Audrey.

They may exchange some terse words along the way, but the well-travelled and adventurous couple is confident their relationship is strong enough to overcome any adversity.

“I just think we have something solid going on. We’ve made a lot of efforts in our relationship, we’ve worked really hard to be where we’re at in our lives together. And so I think we’re just going to keep doing the same thing during the ‘Race,’” says Alain.

The couple, who has been dating for almost two years, has known each other for more than 10 – something they say is going to give them the edge on the “Race.”

“We complete each other,” says Audrey.

“In everything – like at home, our jobs, to where we live – like everything,” says Alain.

“We’re both pretty good when it comes to physical stuff, (too),” says Audrey.

The team is also in total agreement about what they would do with the prize money should they win “The Amazing Race Canada.” 

They would love to build a dream home with living quarters for Alain’s mom and help his cousins in Haiti with their education.

“I really want to go back and help! So we’ll see what, where, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do,” says Alain.  “More money is freedom . . . The more money you have the more things you can do for yourself and for other people. So as long as you use it properly it’s actually a good thing.”

Source:http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/Articles/Season-Two/tarc_s2_alain_audrey_feature_saying_stuff.aspx

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b4UpdHblVfc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b4UpdHblVfc</a>

Credit: Youtube user: cisolatw

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
She on point of anyoing

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Audrey was a star with her French meltdown <3

More to come please :lol:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 4: Extended Mat Chats: Alain and Audrey
What you didn’t see on the show: more from the dating couple at the Pit Stop in Macau, China

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=408406

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Audrey and Alain, perfect for a reality show couple

SAINT-HUBERT -
Hubertins two were febrile July 8 at Rack N Roll Boucherville, when we presented the first episode of the new season of The Amazing Race Canada, a reality for 22 participants live race events around the world. If Audrey Tousignant and her husband Maurice Alain Chanoine were eager to relive their adventure, they mostly hoped that some "sparks" were cut to assemble!

By participating in the show, Audrey and Alain were not worried about their fitness; they feared that they would release more.

"We did not really afraid of much. In everyday life, we are very active and thrill seekers. Lot more afraid of our attitude "had not replied Alain laughing.

Competitive torque

Lovers do not hide to say they have made "good TV", especially when they were competing against each other Quebec duo of the show.

"I'll let the viewers make their own opinion, but say that our relationship with other Quebecers was very eventful. I think this is typical of the people here; were warm-blooded and hot-tempered! So it is certain that by the time there was a lot of love, a lot of chicanery and spoke loudly. We can say we did everything to the 10th power! "Launches martial arts expert.

Quickly forget clashes

However, Audrey and Alain were well aware that the adventure would not always rosy. "We said we would take it as it came. Even the times when we were little skirmishes, we quickly forgot what had happened when we returned to our room, "said the realtor.

"We knew it would be difficult, because you always want your love or love to be able to do things as if it was your friend. In my case, I wanted her to be able to do everything. We will surely see a little more rough sequences between us, but what we want is not to look too crazy on TV, "laughs Alain.

Keep calm

In this regard, the Hubertins were happy to see that a passage had been forgotten during the presentation of the first episode on CTV, July 8.

"Audrey looked at me and said:" Hey, they did not put that part Tape there. "" Adds Alain, smiling.

Usually very disciplined in life, the fighter admits he struggled to keep his composure repeatedly when shooting.

"During a difficult race, we kept making mistakes and Audrey cried incessantly my name. Say that I was a little pissed! Although we must be careful not to talk too much French at this time, it was better that we understand once and for all ", does he recalls.

"It was really hard for him to keep calm during this time," adds his girlfriend.

No easy life actor

The six weeks of shooting however, have not been easy, so Alain and Audrey were happy to find their bed in the late afternoon.

"Doing martial arts is one thing, but literally running for a week with your backpack is another. Some nights we were quite rackés, "they argue.

An experience to repeat

One thing is for sure, they have enjoyed the experience so much that they would repeat the morning if they were offered the chance.

"It was an incredible adventure! Never in our lives we would have thought to do such a race around the world, "conclude the lovebirds.

By the end of the season, every Tuesday night, Audrey and Alain invite people to come and listen to new episodes of The Amazing Race Canada Rack N Roll. Admission is $ 2 and all funds raised will be donated to Opération Enfant Soleil.

Source:http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.hebdosregionaux.ca/monteregie/auteur/carl-gourgue-perreault&prev=/search%3Fq%3DAlain%2BChanoine%2Band%2BAudrey%2BTousignant-Maurice%26sa%3DX%26espv%3D2%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbs%3Dqdr:w

This is translated from French

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 5: The Dog Ate My Sandwich
Alain and Audrey learn their dogs are more interested in lunch than getting leashed.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=411641

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 5: Mat Chats: Alain and Audrey, Ryan and Rob
What you didn’t see on the show from the dating couple and co-workers.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=411649

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 7: Alain and Audrey: Landsailing Fail
It wasn’t a leisurely day landsailing for this dating couple.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=418995

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Well the title of this thread needs changing now :lol:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Well the title of this thread needs changing now :lol:
lol yes
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Alain proposes to Audrey in Paris on The Amazing Race Canada

PARIS, FRANCE — It’s about an hour after Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice landed on the mat in Paris during the filming of The Amazing Race Canada.

And it’s hard to know what the couple is more excited about: their newly minted engagement (60 minutes and counting) or the fact that they narrowly escaped elimination.

In a park overlooking the Seine, the pair keeps taking Audrey’s diamond ring in and out of its pristine white box, showing off the sparkler to the camera and crew. The life-changing decision is still so fresh, they haven’t concocted a story to spin for their friends and family back home in Montreal on how the proposal went down.

After all, they both signed a non-disclosure agreement to not discuss any aspect of their involvement on The Amazing Race Canada, so Alain can’t say, “I asked Audrey to marry me in front of Jon Montgomery at the Pit Stop in Paris.”

“Gosh, I didn’t even think of that!” Audrey says.

But they’ll share the news with the other Racers as soon as they’re able.

“It’s good news. It’s happy news,” Audrey says. “Our kind-of enemies are all gone, so we can share it with friends.”

Alain clarifies: “They were not really enemies until what they did today.” (Earlier in the day, twins Pierre and Michel U-Turned the couple. The brothers were later eliminated after reaching the Pit Stop in last place.)

Alain picked out the ring with the help of Audrey’s sister, and her father has given the union his blessing, so it won’t come as a surprise to the family. Alain has been carrying the ring since the Race launched April 22, and kept it hidden until the day he decided to pop the question, May 14.

“I couldn’t do it during the Race because we are too excited, too stressed and too much in a hurry,” the 32-year-old explains. “I knew it was going to have to be on the mat or in the end. I definitely wanted to do it on The Amazing Race Canada. And because of our history, I wanted it to be public ... And Paris, how much better is it going to get than Paris?

The couple, who dated for a few months back when they were both 23, have been together about two years. They bought a house after six months, so both knew they were in it for the long haul. That said, the Race is a relationship test like no other.

“We have realized we are the type of couple that barks at each other,” Audrey says. “But at the end of the day, when the challenge is over, we come together and we are happy. Life is good, we love each other and that’s the end of that.”

They’d talked about dealing with the expected stress before going into the Race, but are surprised at how the pressure gets to them.

“We thought we would fight a bit less. It’s really harder than you think,” she says. “When we watch it on TV, we say, ‘We would never yell at each other, right baby? We are so going to be that cute couple.’ ”

“Then we’re like the couple that are going crazy,” Alain growls before they both start laughing.

Source:http://www.calgaryherald.com/Alain+proposes+Audrey+Paris+Amazing+Race+Canada/10151623/story.html

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Credit: Calgary Herald.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 8: Alain and Audrey visit the ‘Love Lock’ Bridge
The couple take part in a romantic tradition in Paris.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=425427

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
From Tarcan's official twitter account:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A ROMANTIC SURPRISE AT THE PIT STOP FOR ALAIN AND AUDREY IN PARIS

After being U-turned and having to complete both sides of the Detour challenge in Paris, dating couple Alain and Audrey were just happy to still be in the ‘Race’ when they arrived at the Pit Stop.

But there was soon one more reason to celebrate when Alain got down on one knee and proposed to Audrey.

“I said yes!” exclaimed Audrey.

The couple then took part in a Paris tradition – writing their names on a ‘love lock’ and attaching it to the Pont de l'Archevêché footbridge over the Seine – to symbolize their unbreakable love.

The tradition dates back at least 100 years to a Serbian love story and love locks now appear at bridges around the world.

But all that love recently took its toll on a nearby bridge - the iconic Pont des Arts - when part of the bridge collapsed from the weight of thousands of locks in June. It prompted city officials to urge couples to find another way to show their undying love, such as taking a selfie on the bridge instead.

Source:http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/Articles/Season-Two/amazing_race_canada_S2_Alain_Audrey_love_lock.aspx

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 10: Alain Steals a Kiss
Alain wants to give his fiancée a kiss but Audrey is having none of it

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=435480

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extra: ‘Amazing Race Canada’ Episode 10: Extended Mat Chat with Alain and Audrey
What you didn’t see on the mat from this engaged couple.

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=433933

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
ALAIN AND AUDREY LEAVING ‘AMAZING RACE CANADA’ WITH THEIR OWN GRAND PRIZE

As much as Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice wanted to win “The Amazing Race Canada,” the eliminated couple from Montreal says they won so much more after getting engaged on the mat in Paris.

“I feel really lucky actually that it happened on ‘The Amazing Race Canada.’ I feel it’s a story that not a lot of people are going to be able to say they have,” says Audrey, a 31-year-old real estate broker.

Audrey says she told a few close friends and family members they were engaged but surprised everyone else during a viewing party for the episode.

“It was one of the best nights I ever had. It was crazy. Everybody saw the proposal and maybe more than half didn’t know about it so it was a very exciting moment for both of us.”

As surprised as her friends and family were, Audrey says she was even more surprised when Alain, a 32-year old actor and stunt performer, got down on one knee at the Pit Stop in Paris.

“I hadn’t even thought about it,” she says with a laugh. “We always talk about one day maybe we’ll get married but he didn’t seem very interested in the idea.”

The couple, who haven’t yet set a wedding date, were eliminated on the most recent episode of the “Race” in Charlottetown, P.E.I.

Audrey says the founding fathers challenge at Province House really set them back as Alain struggled with the pronunciation of one of the names.

The mussels Detour was also challenging, with Ryan and Rob finishing just ahead of them.

But despite being eliminated, Audrey says she and Alain had an incredible experience and also learned they can get through anything together. 

“We did argue and fight a little bit but it was over right away. It was really nice to see how even in stressful situations, even if I lost my cool, he was very good about (it) . . . You’re with each other 24/7, so this is a really good test and we realized we can do this.” 

Source:http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/Articles/Season-Two/tarc_Alain_Audrey_elimination_inv.aspx

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ruth Myles: Alain and Audrey treasure all their moments on The Amazing Race Canada

Well, they’ll always have Paris. Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice were eliminated from The Amazing Race Canada when they arrived last at the Pit Stop in Prince Edward Island. TI caught up with the recently engaged couple from Montreal on Wednesday morning to talk about their amazing adventure.

Question: How does it feel that you finally got to share your story of getting engaged in Paris during the filming of the show?

Alain: It’s great. We had told our families, the people close to us, but now it’s out there, which was the point of doing it like that.

Audrey: It was really intense to see it (on the episode). It is very special to be able to have that to be able to share that with our friends and family.

Q: It must have been tough running the Race and trying to figure out how to pop the question while you were still competing, Alain.

Audrey: We never ever had the feeling that we were going to be eliminated until last night’s episode. Even when we were behind, we were ‘Keep going, we can come back out on top.’

Alain: I really thought of doing it in China. I wanted to do it when we had a moment on the Race and the only other moment was in China in front of the Buddha. We had a little break where we had to wait for it to open and the scenery was amazing. I am glad I waited because Paris was amazing. But we didn’t know we were going to Paris. I was looking at every moment like, ‘Is this the moment?’ ‘Is this the moment?’

Q: Things got pretty heated under the bridge in Paris, Alain, with you and the twins Michel and Pierre, who U-Turned you after saying they wouldn’t. Have you had any contact with them since?

Audrey: Oh, yeah. We saw them in Toronto. We hugged it out. Life is okay. I know they’ve been saying stuff about us, but we have no hard feelings for them.

Q: It’s a pretty intense experience, isn’t it?

Alain: The stress level is so high, it’s unbelievable. You are always under pressure; you are always under stress.

Audrey: Even between legs, we’d talk about strategy.

Alain: If I had to do it again, I would take it with a grain of salt. The less you stress, the better it goes.

Audrey: I never thought I would have this much adrenaline in my life. For one day, it’s one thing, but this is so much adrenaline for week after week after week after week. . . . then, when the adrenaline would come out of our bodies, we’d be so tired sometimes we’d sleep for 20 hours.

Q: Did you learn anything about yourself or the relationship because of your time on the Race?

Audrey: The relationship? Not really. It was pretty much what I expected. I knew I was confident, but I didn’t know I would take things so competitively. I would tell myself, ‘Okay, Audrey, it’s just a game. No! It’s not just a game! I want it, I want it.’ And that was 24/7. I probably learned how intense I am.

Alain: It might not show on the show, but I know better how to deal with my girlfriend, in how we can talk to each other. She gets really excited, really stresses and I learned how to keep calm, to try to ease her into stuff. I think it helped our relationship. It was so much stress we already went through.

Q: What are some of your highpoints?

Audrey: Definitely Paris, and then the Yukon. We loved Tofino. I would love to go back and surf there. And to actually have time to do it . . . we see everything in fast forward on the Race.

Q: What was the hardest for you?

Alain: Definitely, and I repeat myself here, the toughest part was stressing out. I was spending time with my fiancée, but not always quality time. It’s memorable time and I will never forget it. I am so glad and fortunate to do it with Audrey, I love her, but at the same time, the stress level is crazy. It’s not fun to be stressed for 24/7 for two months in a row.

Q: Take us through that last day in Prince Edward Island.

Alain: While we race, it’s, ‘Don’t be last; be first,” so until the very end when Ryan and Rob left, we thought we were in it.

Audrey: And there is always hope: maybe they got lost; maybe it’s a non-elimination (leg).

Alain: We knew that was not going to happen again.

Audrey: It was so frustrating because we were literally two minutes apart. (The mussels challenge) was disgusting, but it was really hard physically as well. Those socks (that the mussels had to be separated from) were tough. And they are two guys. I think that is where Ryan and Rob were able to pass us.

Q: So what’s up next?

Alain: Getting married!

Audrey: Probably around April 2015.

Q: On the show, you invited some of the teams to the wedding. Does that offer still stand?

Audrey: Yes, they can come.

Alain: Only the cool kids will get one.

Q: What about Jon Montgomery? Is he invited?

Alain: I didn’t think about that. No!

Audrey: He will come and officiate on the mat.

Q: What advice would you give teams that make the cut for Season 3 of The Amazing Race Canada (which hasn’t been announced . . . yet)?

Alain: Don’t take is seriously. Have fun.

Q: Really?

Audrey: Relax, have fun. Really, that’s what we’d say.

Alain: And study your maps before going, which I didn’t do. Relax, have fun. Don’t take it too seriously. Enjoy the moment.

Source:http://blogs.calgaryherald.com/2014/09/10/ruth-myles-alain-and-audrey-treasure-all-their-moments-on-the-amazing-race-canada/

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The Amazing Race Canada: Five questions with Alain and Audrey

The newly engaged couple were eliminated from The Amazing Race Canada after competing in beautiful Prince Edward Island. Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice arrived as the mussels Detour in fourth place but were unable to get ahead of the other teams. When the couple arrived at the Pit Stop in the seaside village of Rustico, Jon and an Anne of Green Gables lookalike informed them they were the last to arrive.

We sat down with Alain and Audrey when they stopped by The Social for a few web-exclusive questions about what they learned, what they missed and the advice they'd give to other couples.

Q: What did you learn about each other from this experience?

Alain Chanoine: I learned how to deal...

Audrey Tousignant-Maurice: ...with my craziness!

AC: I was going to say how to deal with situations of stress. We are passionate. Sometimes we were passive aggressive with each other, and that's our nature. Anyways, I learned that to get what I want, I have to be more delicate with my girlfriend, so now I have to work on that.

Q: This season, the Race has been to China and France. If you could have picked a destination, where would you have wanted to go?

AT: I would love to go to Brazil.

AC: I'd like to go to Africa.

Q: If you could choose a theme song for your experience during the Race, what would it be?

AC: I'd make my own song.

AT: You'd make your own song? Uh oh.

AC: Or “Dirrrty” by Christina Aguilera 'cause we were dirty the whole time. Or...what else? Eye of the Tiger. Oh, and Justin Bieber's “Boyfriend”.

Alain proceeded to sing “Boyfriend” by Justin Bieber.

AT: Okay, we know! Shhh! We got it! No more coffee for you.

Q: What did you miss the most about home?

AT: I didn't miss -

AC: TV.

AT: No! I didn't miss TV.

AC: Yes you did.

AT: I did not! I didn't miss anything 'cause it was too fun.

Q: What would your advice be for other couples who may want to team up together to compete in the Race?

AT: Be yourself.

AC: If you're a d**k, just be a d**k.

AT: That's right. Own it!

Source:http://www.thesocial.ca/culture/television/the-amazing-race-canada-five-questions-with-alain

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The Amazing Race Canada: Audrey and Alain
The latest team to be eliminated from the nation's greatest race came by The Social to chat about their experience

http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/video.aspx?vid=437210&tag=301

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Really liked these two! Wish them all the best for their marriage  :luvya: