The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Canada

TAR CANADA 2 Contestants -Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice (Engaged)

(1/7) > >>

Alenaveda:
Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice (Engaged)

Alain Chanoine (@AlainChanoine)

Current City: St-Hubert, Que.
Hometown: Montreal, Que.
Strengths: Teamwork, competitive, loving
Fears/Phobias: None
Favourite Travel Destination: Home
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “She’s always losing her cool.”

Audrey Tousignant-Maurice

Current City: St-Hubert, Que.
Hometown: LaSalle, Que.
Strengths: Smart, strong, tenacious 
Fears/Phobias: “None – but I don’t like to eat stuff that is chewy.”
Favourite Travel Destination: Vietnam
Pet Peeve about Teammate: “He’s stubborn.”

TEAM BIO

Francophones Alain and Audrey are a captivating couple from Montreal who take pleasure in pushing each others’ buttons. While they met more than a decade ago, it was the classic love story of both wanting to be pursued that kept them from actually forming a relationship until years later. Now that they’re together, their love is strong and the chemistry is visible. Their laughter is infectious, they are highly entertaining, and their competitive personalities create a friendly rivalry between one another from time-to-time.

Alain is also a stunt performer but it is Audrey who seems perpetually primed for action and physical challenges; this is truly a fearless couple.

Their approach to 'The Amazing Race Canada?' As Alain puts it, “We're just gonna be ourselves and hope for the best!” Teams would be wise to never underestimate these two – or the power of their charm.

Alain and Audrey are devoted to establishing their independent careers and believe that winning 'The Amazing Race Canada'  is meant to happen. They would love to take the winnings in order to help Alain’s cousins in Haiti with their educational costs as well as to buy real estate and build a dream home for his mother.

Motto: “We are the ‘A’ team, in it to win it.”

Team they most associate with from Season 1: Jet and Dave

Leafsfan.:
Alain and Audrey afraid of 'saying stuff they don't want to' on 'The Amazing Race Canada'

Alain Chanoine and Audrey Tousignant-Maurice are a highly competitive couple who both like to be in charge. So is this feisty team worried about how they’ll handle stressful situations on “The Amazing Race Canada?”

“It’s a challenge to see how we’re going to stand in the face of adversity together,” says Alain, 32, an actor and stunt performer who hails from Montreal.

“’Cause we do it in real life so what would be different here?”

Alain may be feeling calm about it but Audrey, a 31-year-old real estate broker from LaSalle, QC, is not completely convinced, saying her biggest fear on the “Race” is how she is going to react under pressure. 

“(I hope I don’t) go crazy on TV,” says Audrey.

“Like ‘I hate you, I hate you…ahhh!’” jokes Alain.

“We know we don’t mean it, but I just hope we don’t get to that point and we’re going to try not to. But if it happens, it happens,” says Audrey.

“I just don’t want to be embarrassed when I watch it with her father after like, ‘Yeah, we just kidding. I didn’t mean that,’” says Alain.

“I think it’s going to be very entertaining . . . we might say stuff that we don’t want to but we’re going to try not to and stay positive,” says Audrey.

They may exchange some terse words along the way, but the well-travelled and adventurous couple is confident their relationship is strong enough to overcome any adversity.

“I just think we have something solid going on. We’ve made a lot of efforts in our relationship, we’ve worked really hard to be where we’re at in our lives together. And so I think we’re just going to keep doing the same thing during the ‘Race,’” says Alain.

The couple, who has been dating for almost two years, has known each other for more than 10 – something they say is going to give them the edge on the “Race.”

“We complete each other,” says Audrey.

“In everything – like at home, our jobs, to where we live – like everything,” says Alain.

“We’re both pretty good when it comes to physical stuff, (too),” says Audrey.

The team is also in total agreement about what they would do with the prize money should they win “The Amazing Race Canada.” 

They would love to build a dream home with living quarters for Alain’s mom and help his cousins in Haiti with their education.

“I really want to go back and help! So we’ll see what, where, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do,” says Alain.  “More money is freedom . . . The more money you have the more things you can do for yourself and for other people. So as long as you use it properly it’s actually a good thing.”

Source:http://www.ctv.ca/TheAmazingRaceCanada/Articles/Season-Two/tarc_s2_alain_audrey_feature_saying_stuff.aspx

Leafsfan.:
https://www.youtube.com/v/b4UpdHblVfc

Credit: Youtube user: cisolatw

ZBC Company:
She on point of anyoing

gamerfan09:
Audrey was a star with her French meltdown <3

More to come please :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version