Author Topic: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-10)  (Read 21170 times)

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-11)
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2014, 08:48:49 PM »
Queen Alexis not making top ten </3
Queens Morgan and Trish making top ten <3

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-11)
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2014, 04:53:49 PM »
10. WOO HWANG
FINAL SCORE: 63/100

GAMEPLAY: 2/10 [Rank: 16/18]

For the most part, Woo had a great strategy - stay under the radar until the end, and win due to likability over Kass. After Trish's elimination, I was SURE Woo would win, no question. However, Woo completely blew it by taking Tony to the end. I thought Woo was trying to avoid being voted off by being under the radar, but he was simply handing Tony the win. His gameplay was atrocious.

ENTERTAINMENT: 14/30 [Rank: 11/18]

Woo was too UTR to have many entertaining moments. The moments he did have (school reward, not knowing how tiebreakers even worked) were few and far between. He probably would have been a bit more entertaining if he was shown more, but what's done is done. Woo is mostly entertaining in an ironic way, anyways. He had a ton of potential for being UTRfun, but he wasn't quite as good in that area as I would have wanted.

LIKABILITY: 41/50 [Rank: 7/18]

I believe this is the first time a castaway has broken the top half in any category? Woo is obviously very easy to love. He's great with kids, hardly to never says anything bad about anyone else, and had a lot of fun while in Cagayan. His friendship with Cliff was adorable, and his face when Cliff was blindsided was funny, yet made me feel bad for him simultaneously. He also did a flip when he won the first immunity challenge, which I thought was pretty cool. The only reason he loses points here is because he seemed to never be shown in the merge without Tony right beside him (except when on rewards), which was a shame. Overall, Woo is a very sweet, honorable, and likable person.

DEVELOPMENT: 6/10 [Rank: 10/18]

Despite being so invisible at the start and at the early merge, Woo did develop a lot. Even though he was cruelly blindsided by two former tribe mates, he still aligned with them and grew close to them (Tony/Trish). While Woo became very stale towards the end, his Final 3 decision, while ridiculously stupid, showed that he cared more about friendship and honor than money and pride, which is a good trait to have in life (not necessarily in Survivor). I really wish we could have gotten more than Woo, but I bet that the editors showed as much interesting content involving Woo as they possibly could.

HINT FOR 9:
Show content
Jury Member

Brice | Garrett | J'Tia
Kass | Morgan | Sarah
Tasha | Tony | Trish

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-10)
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2014, 05:26:18 PM »
Brice | Garrett | J'Tia Still on it, and going to make it far <3

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2014, 05:33:22 PM »
I don't know anyone who liked Woo tbh, it seemed like all the people I knew hated him because they felt he was annoying, but this is your list I won't criticize it too much :P

MrDeerShank

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2014, 06:58:01 PM »
I don't know anyone who liked Woo tbh, it seemed like all the people I knew hated him because they felt he was annoying, but this is your list I won't criticize it too much :P

He had no development - he was just known as Tony's dog

Offline Shelli

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2014, 05:39:44 PM »
LIKABILITY: 41/50 [Rank: 7/18] - WOO

fml
I'm busy right now.
I'm pregnant.

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2014, 06:35:59 PM »
^ I thought he was cool/fun during his experience. I like someone who has fun over a harc0r3 strategist, but that's just my opinion.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2014, 10:06:07 PM »
LIKABILITY: 41/50 [Rank: 7/18] - WOO

fml

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2014, 01:24:56 PM »
Umm, I really don't mean to insult anyone here, but this list is plain wrong and weird, Cagayawn.
Spencer is a great player no matter if you like him personally or not. Woo & Jefra are boring wrecks that did nothing, J'Tia is a crazy wreck, Garrett played stupid and Brice.... How could you place him above Spencer, LJ, Cliff or Alexis in the first place.....?

This is really my most hated fan-list of some sort that I've ever seen :hand:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2014, 08:55:40 PM »
...because this is a personal ranking. Personally I loved J'Tia/Garrett/Brice more than LJ/Cliff/Alexis because lolboring/lolboring/lolirrelevant which makes them not as good as J'Tia/Garrett/Brice because they are clearly much better and provide more entertainment. I disagree about Spencer but whatever, it's his ranking and he can do what he wants with it.

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2014, 09:35:53 PM »
I'm lazy and this hasn't been updated since June, so here's the rest of the list (without scores):

9. Sarah Lacina
8. Garrett Adelstein
7. Tony Vlachos
6. Morgan Macleod
5. Brice Johnston
4. J'Tia Taylor
3. Tasha Fox
2. Trish Hegarty
1. Kass McQuillen

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2014, 04:55:22 AM »
Your top 2 is perfect so you've earned all our redemption <3