Author Topic: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-10)  (Read 21261 times)

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-16)
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 01:30:33 PM »
Rooting for Garrett, tbh. He stood out this season, and has this in the pocket <3

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-16)
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2014, 01:39:24 PM »
15. JEREMIAH WOOD
FINAL SCORE: 31/100

GAMEPLAY: 3/10 [Rank: 15/18]

I think we can all agree that Jeremiah wasn't that great of a player. For the most part, he played a very minimal role in the outcome of the series. The main notable strategic move he made was flipping on Brice and Morgan, which ended up being detrimental to his game. He also hid the fact that he was a fashion model, I guess.

ENTERTAINMENT: 11/30 [Rank: 15/18]

For the most part, Jeremiah was pretty boring and invisible. I thought it was funny how he revealed his true profession right before he was eliminated, but other than that, he didn't have too many all-star moments. He lacked screen time throughout the season.

LIKABILITY: 15/50 [Rank: 14/18]

I'm not a huge fan of Jeremiah. He flipped on Brice and Morgan, which is a cardinal sin in my book. The Bricegan alliance was much more favorable than the LJefralexis boredom alliance, but we had to deal with the latter all thanks to Jeremiah. His accent/talking is also extremely annoying. He earns points because he's not mean and was a good example of an underdog who still had fun on the island.

DEVELOPMENT: 2/10 [Rank: 17/18]

Jeremiah didn't develop much at all. He was mostly a background character who wasn't always liked by his fellow castaways. He was never in a very good position after flipping on Bricegan, which stayed true until the very end. We didn't get enough insight into Jeremiah's personality, which is a shame. Whatever, what's done is done, and Jeremiah is boring and one-dimensional. End of story.

HINT FOR 14:
Show content
Female

Alexis | Brice | Cliff | Garrett
J'Tia | Jefra | Kass
Lindsey | Morgan | Sarah
Tasha | Tony | Trish | Woo

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-15)
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 01:44:46 PM »
Sorry but Garrett was the worst player this season and he's not out yet? REALLY?

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 01:58:31 PM »
So are you saying you only put Spencer last because you just HATE him?

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 02:38:23 PM »
Sorry but Garrett was the worst player this season and he's not out yet? REALLY?

Lol. Just being sarcastic tbh <3

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2014, 02:46:59 PM »
So are you saying you only put Spencer last because you just HATE him?
It's a ranking of how much I like the castaways, so... yeah.

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 03:05:37 PM »
14. JEFRA BLAND HINES
FINAL SCORE: 35/100

GAMEPLAY: 2/10 [Rank: 17/18]

Jefra was not a good player at all. She simply rode the coattails of the alpha male (LJ, then Tony) (ironically, LJ did the same  :funny:) until she was blindsided in the F7. Honestly, her gameplay reinforces negative stereotypes of how Survivor women play the game, which is a huge offense in the eyes of a feminist like me. She never seemed to make the best move for herself, and found herself in a "screwed if I do, screwed if I don't" scenario at the F8. By the time she actually started to awake from her gameplay coma, she was eliminated. Thank goodness.

ENTERTAINMENT: 15/30 [Rank: 10/18]

While she was pretty boring, Jefra did have her moments. The "I'll have another rib to think about that" line was pretty funny, and she was almost an under-the-radar fun presence. She's also been described as a pretty interesting person, which (obviously) didn't translate into the show. Overall, she was half-boring, half-fun. Not nearly as boring as LJeremiah.

LIKABILITY: 13/30 [Rank: 15/18]

I do NOT like Jefra at all. As the season was airing, I called her Jefracist as a joke. She voted for Brice and smiled at J'Tia's elimination. However, it turned out that she actually IS racist. She called Cliff "shady" (lol) at the F14, and constantly wanted Tasha out. Along with that, she's part responsible for getting rid of some pretty awesome castaways in her obsession with LJ. Despite having Spencer as the other boot option, I CHEERED when she left (probably would have cheered had Spencer gone, too, but that's a different story)! Overall, she's Jefrawful and Jefracist and she needs to stay off of my screen.

DEVELOPMENT: 5/10 [Rank: 12/18]

Jefra developed a lot in her last two episodes, but was pretty stale for the most part. She could have been much higher on this list had she been given much screen time. Fortunately or unfortunately, she was mostly UTR/INV, so she had little to no personality throughout the season. The 5 points she earned were entirely for her last few episodes before her elimination.

She got married to Jared Hines, though, so congratulations to Jefra Hines!  :hearts:

HINT FOR 13:
Show content
Originally from Aparri

Alexis | Brice | Cliff
Garrett | J'Tia | Kass
Lindsey | Morgan | Sarah
Tasha | Tony | Trish | Woo

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 03:52:21 PM »

I'm serious lol. He was lolzy bad :lol:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-14)
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2014, 04:48:26 PM »

I just meant I was sarcastic in my first post. Did not think that of Garrett. I love the PPP status, nothing else about him.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2014, 05:00:35 PM »

I just meant I was sarcastic in my first post. Did not think that of Garrett. I love the PPP status, nothing else about him.

Oh i didnt see that post <3 alol :lol:

Offline Shelli

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2014, 05:05:13 PM »
ok JERFA WORST THAN ALEXIS, BRICE so this isn't real thread. you sooo bad. good luck bye. never come here again
I'm busy right now.
I'm pregnant.

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2014, 06:09:40 PM »
13. LINDSEY OGLE
FINAL SCORE: 36/100

GAMEPLAY: 1/10 [Rank: 18/18]

Most of Lindsey's game was spent making fun of Trish and Tony. I heavily doubt that alienating members of the tribe is good gameplay by any means. She also latched herself onto Cliff and would do anything he told her to do. Worst of all, however, is how she pathetically quit after Cliff's elimination. Osten did weakb*tch earlier and better, Lindsey! Honestly, her quit could quite possibly be the worst in Survivor history, beating out even Purple Kelly's quit in Nicaragua. Ugh.

ENTERTAINMENT: 12/30 [Rank: 14/18]

While her arguments with Trish were pretty entertaining, they were more "Trish moments" than "Lindsey moments". Her anti-Trish shtick also got old really fast. Despite her hating/fighting with Trish, she didn't have any moments at all (except that reward challenge), so she cannot possibly earn many points in this field.

LIKABILITY: 17/50 [Rank: 13/18]

Finding much to write about Lindsey is actually harder than I thought. She's a strong woman, but she's really not THAT likable. She fights with Trish (spoiler: I love Trish) constantly, which is extremely pathetic. She acts like a teenage girl, kind of like the Beauties on New Appari. She was pretty annoying by the time she finally quit, and I was running out of patience watching the ridiculous Trish fights. Shame on you, Lindsie!

DEVELOPMENT: 6/10 [Rank: 11/18]

While Lindsey was a pretty stale character, the audience did get to watch her slowly deteriorate into a pathetic mess of a human being, which I liked. We got insight into who Lindsey was, but it wasn't all that great. Overall, Lindsey didn't change much throughout her short stay in Cagayan, but she did have personality.

HINT FOR 12:
Show content
Male

Alexis | Brice | Cliff
Garrett | J'Tia | Kass
Morgan | Sarah | Tasha
Tony | Trish | Woo

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-13)
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2014, 08:33:47 PM »
If I had to make my own ranking, it would be this.

Borewhores: (18-15)
18. Woo
17. LJ
16. Cliff
15. David

Meh: (14-11)
14. Lindsay
13. Alexis
12. Jeremiah
11. Garrett

Stars:
10. Tony
9. Brice
8. Sarah
7. Morgan
6. Jefra
5. J'Tia
4. Spencer
3. Kass
2. Trish
1. Tasha

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2014, 11:06:06 PM »
You ranked Lindsey a QUITTER higher than Spencer. omg

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 06:15:16 AM »
Lindsey <3
Spencer <3

~recognising~ that Jefra actually sucks and gives NOTHING to the cast.

Apart from spencer this is quite accurate ^_^

And people who dislike Lindsey, she enabled Trish (even though I think Trish is overhyped :lol: ).

Kass/Tasha/J'tia for at the very least high placements ty <3

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2014, 08:09:42 AM »
J'Tia was crap, seriously. She was just about meltdown, spilling the rice and all such things. She was just crazy.

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2014, 12:28:13 AM »
Sorry for not updating this for a while! BTW, this castaway is the final castaway with a score under 50.

12. CLIFF ROBINSON
FINAL SCORE: 39/100

Rounding out the "dislike" (yellow) category is Cliff Robinson.

GAMEPLAY: 3/10 [Rank: 14/18]

The reason why such an irrelevant castaway made it this far in the ranking is not due to gameplay at all. I honestly imagine Cliff focused very little on strategy while playing Survivor. He seemed somewhat like an old-school contestant, in that he's more about surviving than being a game-bot. The only strategy the audience really saw from Cliff was how he targeted LJ. Instead, Trish and Tony flipped, causing Cliff to be eliminated. Cliff only cared about numbers, not about having those numbers be loyal, which is a big mistake in Survivor.

ENTERTAINMENT: 12/30 [Rank: 13/18]

Like every single past elimination in this ranking (except Spencer), Cliff was very boring. He had a lot of potential to be interesting or relevant, but his presence in the game was very minimal and did not affect the game much as a whole. Woo didn't end up being on the bottom of his tribe because of Cliff, so... yeah. Cliff DID have fun during his experience, so he does earn entertainment points, but was such a supporting character that he didn't even support anything at all.

LIKABILITY: 21/50 [Rank: 12/18]

Cliff's saving grace is how likable he must be. Half of Aparri was literally OBSESSED with him, and he appeared to have a lot of charisma. I imagine part of the reason Cliff was targeted, along with being the ringleader of his alliance, was how much of a social threat he was. Not much else to say here.

DEVELOPMENT: 3/10 [Rank: 15/18]

Cliff, as stated earlier, was mostly a background character who was not shown enough on the show to develop as a character. He was stale and boring, which is what lands him in the dislike category of this ranking.

HINT FOR 11:
Show content
Mentioned earlier in this thread

Alexis | Brice
Garrett | J'Tia | Kass
Morgan | Sarah | Tasha
Tony | Trish | Woo

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2014, 04:13:28 AM »
J'Tia was crap, seriously. She was just about meltdown, spilling the rice and all such things. She was just crazy.

J'Tia was a GODDESS and I don't see how others see her that way :( Her rice throwing fit <3 SURVIVING THE FOLLOWING TRIBAL <3 Nearly surviving AGAIN <3 And in retrospect Kass and Tasha say they should've saved J'Tia over Spencer to which I say good.

Also Cliff is a bore so could you runt through the bores and get to the good people and controversial opinions quicker thanks <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-12)
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2014, 07:57:03 AM »
The fact Garrett is still here perplexes me

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2014, 08:03:06 AM »

Garrett is also a star and his utter failure at life is very endearing <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2014, 08:35:58 AM »

no

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2014, 08:44:55 AM »

no

Spoiler: you're wrong

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2014, 08:48:37 AM »

no

Coming 17th & hating every second out there yet thinking you are controlling the game is idiotic, annoying and plain ridiculous. 0/10 for game-play kty

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2014, 08:52:51 AM »

no

Coming 17th & hating every second out there yet thinking you are controlling the game is idiotic, annoying and plain ridiculous. 0/10 for game-play kty

He only hated his SECOND three days on the island and you literally highlighted all the reasons why I love him. <3

Offline Cagayawn

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2014, 02:56:41 PM »
11. ALEXIS MAXWELL
FINAL SCORE: 58/100

GAMEPLAY: 6/10 [Rank: 8/18]

I realize this might be too high of a score, but it's far too late to change it. Alexis wasn't THAT bad of a player, honestly. While she wasn't an all-star, she aligned with the right people for her in the pre-swap phase. Her downfall is how she told the Luzon 3 EVERYTHING about what happened at Solana. She revealed her connections with LJ and Jefra, which made her flipping a very real possibility. In the end, the entire NuAppari tribe recognized her potential to flip, unanimously voting her out. Had Alexis been more careful, she could have done much better in the game.

ENTERTAINMENT: 14/30 [Rank: 12/18]

The reason why Alexis is 11th is because... she was boring. Like most of Solana, David, and Cliff, Alexis was barely featured at all. There were actually episodes where she didn't get any screen-time whatsoever. There wasn't much special about her, except for when she was gossiping about Morgan. That was interesting, I guess. Besides that, she hardly affected the season as a whole. She's so irrelevant that I have trouble even remembering anything she did.

LIKABILITY: 34/50 [Rank: 10/18]

Alexis definitely came off as a sweet and fun person on the show, but didn't get enough airtime to make me love her. She loses lots of points because boring =/= likable. She was robbed by the editors of being... good. She's just neutral to me.

DEVELOPMENT: 4/10 [Rank: 14/18]

Who?

HINT FOR 10:
Show content
Aparri

Brice | Garrett
J'Tia | Kass | Morgan
Sarah | Tasha | Tony
Trish | Woo