Archive > Survivor: Cagayan

Survivor Cagayan Cast Ranking (18-10)

(1/13) > >>

Cagayawn:
I think this is the right place for this? Sorry if it's misplaced.

I'm going to rank the cast of Survivor Cagayan. That's really all there is to it. I'll be giving each castaway a score out of 100:

Gameplay (10)
Good strategy and overall intelligence earns points in this category.
Entertainment (30)
If a contestant is extremely boring ON THE SHOW, they will not get many points here. Those with funny/witty confessionals and those who have fun on the island earn more points.
Likability (50)
Self-explanatory. Contestants that are hard to like will get a low score here.
Development (10)
Does this castaway develop as a character, or do they lack personality? Even abrasive or negative personalities can earn points in this field.

The castaways are simply ranked by their overall score. Lower scores are worse castaways, while higher scores represent the better castaways. Keep in mind that this is purely my opinion, so don't get TOO mad if your favorite does poorly.

I haven't even began adding the scores, but I already know who will be last. HINT:

Show contentOriginally from Luzon

Brice | Garrett | J'Tia
Kass | Morgan | Sarah
Tasha | Tony | Trish

LIST SO FAR:
Show content10. Woo Hwang
11. Alexis Maxwell
12.  Cliff Robinson
13. Lindsey Ogle
14. Jefra Hines
15. Jeremiah Wood
16. LJ McKanas
17. David Samson
18. Spencer Bledsoe

Air:
Show contentSpencer or David, probably spencer

Cagayawn:
18. SPENCER BLEDSOE
FINAL SCORE: 10/100

GAMEPLAY: 4/10 [Rank: 12/18]

One of the main defenses for this awful character is his 'gameplay'. While he wasn't an awful player, he wasn't really that good. Throughout the game, he's often too selfish, immature, young, etc. to make the right move to save himself. The most notable example of his self-centered, detrimental gameplay was in the Final 8, when he failed to get Jefra to actually flip. If he had shown/told Jefra about the idol he had at the time, the chance that she would have flipped would have been greater. Instead, Spencer keeps the idol to himself until the last possible moment, plays it incorrectly, and gets put in an even deeper hole. He also could have prevented Kass from flipping had he done something about it. Overall, he's not a very good Survivor player, imo.

ENTERTAINMENT: 0/30 [Rank: 18/18]

What an absolute bore. While Tasha still managed to have fun despite being on the bottom, Spencer had no fun at all. Honestly. For a "superfan" he absolutely hated his Survivor experience. I don't think I need to elaborate. If you disagree with me, watch his final words (Survivor: Cagayan Tribal Council Voting - Spencer). He called his experience "miserable", which is just so... ugh. How awful. He's not even fun to hate, lol.

LIKABILITY: 1/50 [Rank: 18/18]

The reason Spencer is in dead last, however, is because he's a loathsome, arrogant mess. The signs were there from before filming even began. WATCH HIS PRE-SHOW INTERVIEWS. They're dreadful. As the season progressed, Spencer dropped a barrage of unfunny and mean-spirited insults towards other castaways, especially during the merge. Some 'notable' confessionals:
"START PLAYING THE GAME BEFORE YOU GET PLAYED, JEFRA   blahblah blahblah
"OEMGEE I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO A BRAINDEAD WEASEL LIKE KASS  (:;) (:;) (:;)"
"WOO YOU ARE TONY'S DOG LEL  blahblah"
"KASS ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING THE GAME [insert bobble head here]"
Everything he said just plain SUCKED, even if it was true (Woo being Tony's pet). By the end of the season, I wanted to punch his face in repeatedly. The worst part about Spencer, however, is his fanbase. Oh, his fanbase. While many are merely fans, nothing more, there are others who actually think he's ATTRACTIVE. I honestly cannot see anything attractive about him, no lie. He's not hot. His hair during the show looked like a Chia Pet! He's a superfan though, so he gets 1 measly point for at least being somewhat knowledgeable in Survivor.
I honestly don't want to write anymore about how unlikeable he is, so let's move on to the final category.

DEVELOPMENT: 5/10 [Rank: 13/18]

Spencer got a lot of screen time, so he (naturally) should have a lot of character development. For some reason, however, he only developed an average amount. There isn't much to say here, except that he whined/complained the whole season and was always in a terrible position. Yeah, that's about it. I don't want to waste any more of my life to Spencer Bledsucks.

HINT FOR 17:
Show contentVoted out pre-merge

Alexis | Brice | Cliff | David
Garrett | J'Tia | Jefra | Jeremiah | Kass
Lindsey | LJ | Morgan | Sarah
Tasha | Tony | Trish | Woo

Jimmer:
Idk where you find hatred in him. I thoughthe was really funny with his sarcastc remarks and confessionals because most of them were true and dispite his mistakes, I feel like he played the 3rd best game behind Tony and Kass, idk how you ranked him last.

stekay:
I would probably rank him 12th-8th tbh. He's overrated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version