Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 29 Casting news and Speculation **SPOILERS**

<< < (4/6) > >>

SoYoung:
Ok first three teams now revealed. Not sure if anyine posted this post already.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/27/survivor-john-rocker-amazing-race-twins-spider-man/

georgiapeach:
Cast has been released, our thread will be up shortly!

Marionete:
Omg so early <3
I just finished playing TWD S2E5 today, went to facebook for a bit after googling a lot of stuff about the game's ending and voila, I have something else to spend the evening with :funny:

Btw, I just scrolled down through the pics & relationships in this thread and it seemed like so few contestants ??? I really thought the list wasn't fully updated yet, then counted and realised it was ... Such a bummer the tenth couple were pulled out, I wonder if we're ever know who they are! (tell me if there's info already, please)

Air:

--- Quote from: Marionete on August 27, 2014, 01:25:28 PM ---Omg so early <3
I just finished playing TWD S2E5 today, went to facebook for a bit after googling a lot of stuff about the game's ending and voila, I have something else to spend the evening with :funny:

Btw, I just scrolled down through the pics & relationships in this thread and it seemed like so few contestants ??? I really thought the list wasn't fully updated yet, then counted and realised it was ... Such a bummer the tenth couple were pulled out, I wonder if we're ever know who they are! (tell me if there's info already, please)

--- End quote ---

Apparently they were Asian sisters and one will be on s30.

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Airlines on September 07, 2014, 05:33:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on August 27, 2014, 01:25:28 PM ---Omg so early <3

--- End quote ---

Apparently they were Asian sisters and one will be on s30.

--- End quote ---
Do we know anything else about S30? Concerning the cast, or if it's going to be an all-newbies again ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version