Author Topic: Start Line Photos go HERE  (Read 22198 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Start Line Photos go HERE
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2014, 02:55:14 AM »
Adding just a few more...

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2014, 01:09:13 PM »
I guess there is one more:

hayleyisaacson
2 min temu
I have the coolest best friends. Look out for them on The #AmazingRace when it airs on CBS in the fall! #tar25 #theamazingrace

http://instagram.com/p/owEixFn2pZ/

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2014, 02:29:50 PM »
ALL my best vids and pics are on my friend's IPad. Can anyone tell me how to get them to me/my computer short of emailing them one by one? There has got to be a better way!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2014, 02:40:52 PM »
ALL my best vids and pics are on my friend's IPad. Can anyone tell me how to get them to me/my computer short of emailing them one by one? There has got to be a better way!

My husband & kids use something called Dropbox to get pics from his phone to his computer and pics/files from computer to to computer.  It doesn't look difficult to use, I just don't know how to do it.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2014, 02:49:27 PM »
DropBox is quite handy, and also SkyDrive as well (although I'm not sure whether that service is still active) - you basically send your files off to a cloud storage and then you can access it from wherever, all you need is a Hotmail account :)

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2014, 03:26:38 PM »

My husband & kids use something called Dropbox to get pics from his phone to his computer and pics/files from computer to to computer.  It doesn't look difficult to use, I just don't know how to do it.

Dropbox is easy to use ;) However I don't know how to do it on iPad ;) It can also bring your files back if someone accidenatly deletes them (as happened to my notes like one day before the exam last week ;). I love DropBox <3

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »
SkyDrive from Microsoft is now called OneDrive, and it is integrated into Windows 8.1.
-- theschnauzers

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2014, 07:24:39 PM »

I would suggest using AirDrop? :)

Offline airn10

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2014, 09:43:06 PM »

Peach, it is 2014! Use Google! They own the world! Google Drive is super easy to use! Just Google it :snicker: ...or let me know if you need some help with it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2014, 11:22:49 AM »
Oh thanks everyone! All I think I needed to know was that there a USB connection hidden in the darn plug! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2014, 12:54:41 PM »
Oh thanks everyone! All I think I needed to know was that there a USB connection hidden in the darn plug! :funny:

I don't think there is USB connection in Ipad.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2014, 01:03:14 PM »

I don't think there is USB connection in Ipad.

There is on the charger - you can unplug the USB cable that goes into the plug for the charger and plug that USB into the USB port of a computer and hook up the iPad on the other side

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2014, 01:06:57 PM »
Which is what I did not know, LMAO!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2014, 01:14:54 PM »
What? I think she meant the USB port on iPad so she can plug the USB right into the iPad. If she talked about connecting with the computer, just use connecting cable. Is it easier?

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2014, 02:20:08 PM »
I'm going to start up a kickstarter campaign to get Peach a Mac...  :colors :crazy:
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2014, 02:28:53 PM »
Heee, and lessons!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ChillEDog

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2014, 07:32:11 PM »
Can somebody help me ?  I am a HUGE fan of TAR and I was THERE at times square for the start of Season 25, got pics and videos, but NOBODY  I work with/know watches TAR!  So I can't impress and awe anyone with my stories of watching the whole thing - from the crew unloading their truck, to the first backpacks arriving, to Phil walking on the set, to the racers arriving, to Phil's "The world is waiting" speech, and the race begins, and the racers leave in their cabs, and Phil comes over to the fans to take a pic with anyone who's waiting...to finally getting to bed at 4am.  Whew!

So here's my pics and cra*py cell phone vids (best in QuickTime)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzpH3b0ctq2AeHZQWWt0RGEtQmM&usp=sharing

"The world is Waiting GO" video is the start of the race, and that's me yelling "Flushing" when the racers ask where first season ended (somebody told them "Central Park" which I knew was wrong, so I got a little excited and whatnot).

In the "Phil reveals racers' destination" video, that's me asking where they're going / Jamaica ?

And I've attached a pic of Phil and me, eyebrows raised.  One of us is better at it...

Hope you enjoy.  And SOMEBODY say its awesome puhleez !

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2014, 07:39:02 PM »
Wow - you have such a great amount of pictures and videos, thank you - was awesome to be able to hear what Phil was saying etc. I was anxiously wondering what was going on from the Times Square live cam :P
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2014, 07:41:36 PM »
 :bigwelcome ChillEDog!!

You are def in the right place, we will ooh and coo over those for sure!! Hee, you and I were neighbors!

Hope you stick around for the fun, looking forward to it and many thanks for sharing! We'll compare notes when/if I ever get mine uploaded!

A W E S O M E ! ! !
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ChillEDog

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2014, 08:05:10 PM »
Wow - you have such a great amount of pictures and videos, thank you - was awesome to be able to hear what Phil was saying etc. I was anxiously wondering what was going on from the Times Square live cam :P

Thanks glad you enjoy.  Phil is barely audible I would like to find an app that will improve the sound or scrub the noise.

GP thanks that's much better.  Are you the woman I was talking to?  Or do you mean 'neighbor' as in 'nearby'.  Either way, wasn't that FUN ?!!  I wasn't planning on making it (3am!) but a. Went to play which ended 1030 then b. Got dinner, finished 1130 then c.  Figured I'd wander over to TS just to take a look... Got to talking to fellow fans and wasn't too long before the backpacks appeared and of course then I wasn't going ANYWHERE!  I'm still smiling and of course the best is yet to come, when it airs will be so great, having been at the start...  Thank you for the welcome too, will definitely be a regular here, I can see it will add so much to the show...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 08:19:28 PM by ChillEDog »

Offline airn10

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2014, 08:55:42 PM »
Awesome pics and videos ChillE! I just live too far away to go, so your pics and videos are the next best thing. Thanks

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2014, 10:56:57 AM »
Adding just a few more...

Peach-you were HILARIOUS with that ipad, holding it in front of us and zooming in and out. lololol. i have some others but i'm not sure how to post them here =(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2014, 11:06:13 AM »
Mostly I was hiding my face lol.  :-[   I had about 30min to learn how to use one. Put your pics on [banned image hosting site] and then use the [IMG ] codes.

.com/]http://[banned image hosting site].com/
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline the_icon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • the_icon
    • Twitter
Look Who I Found While in NYC...
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2014, 02:11:30 PM »
I haven't had the chance to post MY pictures up from TAR25 kick-off in Times Square so...

Look familiar? Don't be fooled... they're not the twins. These are their Mother and younger sister who looked rather suspicious out at the location for as long as I was (about 5 hours - sighting them JUST BEFORE they cleared people away from the TKTS steps where filming took place)

My bestie, Jason, and I pointing across Times Square, at (what we were assuming and eventually was revealed to be) the location for TAR25 to begin! I tweeted this pic with #TAR25 #premiere location guess? @PhilKeoghan and he tweeted me back about it...

Taking a quick pic with Andrew to celebrate the event! (taken by the beautiful Rachel, may I add!)

Some of the past racers who showed up for the TAR25 kick-off and posed with Phil while we hung out all night (Frank, Andrew, Phil, Terrence and Luke)

Hope You Enjoyed These Few!

xoxox.

The Roaming Reporter

:<3 :hug?: :<3 :hug?: :<3

[/color][/b]