The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Seasons 16 & 17 DVDs Now Available!

<< < (2/7) > >>

dryedmangoez:
Sam & Dan > Zev & Justin
Kisha & Jen > Mel & Mike

I will not be surprised if the TAR18 cover is Globetrotters, Zev & Justin, Jet & Cord and Margie & Luke.  :groan:

theschnauzers:
That was done extremely quietly; TVShows on DVD didn't even get the word out that either was forthcoming, which they're usually able to do.

Hopefully the production flaw that plagued the original pressing of the TAR 12 DVDs will be avoided this time. I'll be ordering this summer when I get a cash infusion and will get caught up on my DVD ordering. (At least I already have these two seasons from I-Tunes.)

And if you read the full description on I Tunes, both seasons include the Elimination Station featurettes.

Maanca:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on May 26, 2014, 02:05:21 AM ---Really surprised to see Zev & Justin on the cover of TAR15 to be honest!

--- End quote ---

Season 15 was just (in my opinion) a very okay season, Zev & Justin being one of the few teams that made it good, so I guess it's appropriate.

airn10:
Unfortunately, I do not own any of the TAR DVDs.  :'( I wonder if they come with any special behind the scenes features or anything else cool? I know that these 2 both list Elimination Station. Any other perks of owning the DVDs that we should know about?

magic823:
Got mine today. No audio on playback in my Panasonic BR player, previous seasons no problem. They play fine on my Sony BR play. After I watch them I send them back for replacement (or finally replay the Panasonic which has the habit of locking up and it takes a power cycle to unlock.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version