The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Seasons 16 & 17 DVDs Now Available!

<< < (3/7) > >>

randyortonwwe:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on May 25, 2014, 10:17:34 PM ---Well that was unexpected.  TAR14 and TAR15 have been quietly released on DVD this week: http://amzn.to/1mpYbqZ
TAR12 and TAR13 only started shipping out a month or two ago I think.

Anyway, here are the beautiful :grins: DVD covers:

Kisha & Jen and Sam & Dan get the shaft this time.  But Kisha & Jen will be on the TAR18 cover I assume.

--- End quote ---
Based on your username and avatar, I assume that you are Filipino, right? Sooooooo, I have to ask you this one. DO THEY SELL TAR DVDS IN PH?

Hooky:
I can't help but be disappointed with the TAR 14 cover. Kisha & Jen do in fact deserve to be on it. Seeing it reminds me just how much the editors favored those four teams during that season. It was ridiculous. :P

G.B.:
Question about the DVDS: Do they all come with audio commentary and/or Unaired scenes?

I know that Season 1 and 7 do because they were more..."professionally"(?) produced? But what about all the others from 2-15?

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: GB on September 07, 2014, 04:44:14 PM ---Question about the DVDS: Do they all come with audio commentary and/or Unaired scenes?

I know that Season 1 and 7 do because they were more..."professionally"(?) produced? But what about all the others from 2-15?

--- End quote ---
None of the others have commentary or unaired scenes, but the DVDs starting with season 12 include the Elimination Station videos.  :)

Also, SEASON 16 is now available for pre-order at Amazon.

Oops! BOTH Season 16 and 17 are now available to pre-order at Amazon.

No cover art yet.

dryedmangoez:
Here are the covers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version