Author Topic: Amazing Race 25 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 198963 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
tristan buenaventura ‏@tistristanrocks  · 6m 
Never thought that I will be talking and giving tips to an Amazing Race Team in Manila! Goodluck Maya's Team! Enjoy the Philippines!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Marvinlawxyz also confirmed the flight

marvinlawxyz @paradoxinee SQ918

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Francis Lim  ‏@itsFlimmy  · 28m 
caught a plane with all these amazing race contestants, and even sat next to this one hot american chick :L hope im in some of the shots

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
clue is in baclaran church
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
A tweet by Jio DE Leon confirms they are in Baclaran Church at 2AM.

Offline rakionn11

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Fan of TAR and Phil Keoghan
Apparently, he is also following this thread haha, hello there jio! xD
"The world is waiting for you. Good luck. Travel safe. Go!" - Phil Keoghan
:conf

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
Jio de Leon @jiodeleon  ·  11m
Racers are in Baclaran church. at 2 AM. That can't be totally safe haha. #amazingrace
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Let's do our best to limit this thread to LIVE sightings and tweets please? All discussion should go to that thread. And yep, I am guilty too when it gets crazy, but try, okay?? Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline dirkdaryl

• RFF Jr. Member
I'm just came here at Baclaran Church, I asked the guards and they said that the teams left at 6am. There were some cameramen left and they were recording some clips of the surroundings of the church and the clue. I actually saw the clue where they are going next.

Rosario Municipal Plaza  - Rosario, Cavite

Active Route Info Task: Eat salinas.

That's all info I've got.

Offline rakionn11

• RFF Not So Newbie
Live sightings everyone!!
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/746609845855743223_631745666

@marcoghosn  - 8:07 AM (UTC +8)
"Nakita namin kanina yung shoot ng Amazing Race US, sa Bamboo Organ yata sila papunta, saya lang. #funyun #amazingrace"
Translation:
"We saw the filming of Amazing Race US a while back. We think that they're going to the Bamboo Organ (the Las Pinas Bamboo Organ), just fun. #funyun #amazingrace"

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Christian Patiga ‏@xtianpatiga  2m
#AmazingRace taping today at the back of our house. Tricycle Assembling at the workshop. 😄🎥 💋 http://instagram.com/p/pcpgbXsoQj/

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Michael Rolluque ‏@rollyoaks  44m
PUTANGINA THE AMAZING RACE WAS AT BACLARAN!!!!!!

Translation:

"S*** The Amazing Race was at Baclaran!"

Offline junkster_ph

• RFF Not So Newbie
The tricycle assembling task is still at Rosario Cavite. The poster's facebook page lives in Rosario Cavite.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster

xtianpatiga confirmed Rosario, Cavite. All four teams are there.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
mainie :) ‏@mainieiniam 1 h

Saw the Amazing Race shoot earlier in Baclaran.. wala lang, #FunYon :))
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Good Job everyone!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

"Nakita namin kanina yung shoot ng Amazing Race US, sa Bamboo Organ yata sila papunta, saya lang. #funyun #amazingrace"
Translation:
"We saw the filming of Amazing Race US a while back. We think that they're going to the Bamboo Organ (the Las Pinas Bamboo Organ), just fun. #funyun #amazingrace"

Could someone post this picture please?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline rakionn11

• RFF Not So Newbie

Translation:

Could someone post this picture please?
T'was already posted by another member right after my post. :hoot:

Offline Gurizin

• RFF Not So Newbie
Hi all, I'm from Singapore. This is not actually a live sighting but I'd just like to share my experience with the teams leaving Singapore airport on 19th June afternoon.

So after a day not knowing where they were in my own country, I decided to go to airport and see if I could catch the teams there. I only made it there around 12 noon, upon Peach's suggestion my friend and I decided to camp near the Terminal 2 Manila counters. We were rewarded around 4pm when we saw 3 teams at Tiger Airways check-in counter, at different times. first two teams were Misti & Jim and Bethany & adam. The flight was TR2726, we saw check-in staff holding their passports, they were talking happily after that. I'm quite sure they bought tickets for this flight.

Many people immediately recognised it was Amazing Race, many photos being taken as well! The bold ones (including us) went forward to Bethany & Adam and asked if they needed more help. there were about 4 locals and the rest were Filipino fans. I was shocked because when I went forward to introduce myself as fan of the show, they didn't bother with all the "We're filming a travel documentary" schtick. The racers and film crew were very kind to us, they said they loved Singapore :) when I tried to ask where they went because I had so much trouble finding them, Bethany only told us the tasks were "very cultural" and she enjoyed the leg in Singapore.

Then we tried to ask where they were going in Manila, it was going to be late when they reach, bla bla, some of the Filipino fans even offered to help! Haha but they were tight-lipped, kept saying they were enjoying the race so far. Bethany is the kindest girl, she kept up casual conversation with us, about the weather, culture, cuisine in Philippines etc. We talked about water sports, soul surfer, she told us that Olympic swimmer Natalie coughlin was part-filipino. I didn't know that lol! Oh, and I told Peach she asked about adobo and how to cook it. Her husband was the more reticent of the two, didn't share much with us but very polite. I'm definitely cheering for this team.

After about 15 minutes, Amy & Maya (the pink and green girls) come to the Tigerair counter. They said to counter staff they had tickets on Singapore Airlines and then showed the booking. I'm not entirely sure if they made it on the TR2726. We waited around there for another 45 minutes, didn't see anyone else. Sorry to say I didn't see the 4th team.

After the short chat the group of us were made to sign indemnity form that said strictly no photography and other miscellaneous stuff. I asked the crew why we had to sign it when there were so many other people taking photos. "Shouldn't everyone sign it?" lol. The cameraman (his name was Josh) said they might include our conversation on TV, and our faces would be blurred etc. So look out for the Singapore airport fans if we make it on the episode!!!

We stuck around till the gate closed to tell the people on the flight that racers could be on the same flight as them, asked them to take more photos in the departure lounge and in-flight. Haha I gotta say the Filipinos are the best, they were super excited and I told them to post everything they saw at RFF. Here's hoping they remember to do so! All in all I had a blast. I hope I'm lucky enough to encounter them again during my travels! Thanks to Peach for on the ground updates too  :luvya:

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Kim Selorio ‏@kimSELORIO  4h
Enjoying @CATCH2T17's first general assembly. Amazing race now happening at Razon. :))

I don't know if this is related, but CATCH2T17 is a student assembly at the University of Sto. Tomas. Pit Stop?

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
Xenocentric ‏@Cosme_Gabriel1 1 godz.

Saw #theamazingrace at ust this morning 2am! **** I WAS LESS THAN A KILOMETER FROM TAR25!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:04:41 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
Xenocentric ‏@Cosme_Gabriel1 1 godz.

Saw #theamazingrace at ust this morning 2am! **** I WAS LESS THAN A KILOMETER FROM TAR25!

at 2am? maybe he meant 2pm...the teams were at baclaran church by that time and waited there til 6am. UST campus is quite far from baclaran. or maybe one of the teams got lost in UST?

I asked for more info. Still waiting ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:05:24 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LIVE ONLY PLEASE!
RFF's Golden Rule: