Author Topic: Amazing Race 25 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 199663 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Maria Ralevska ‏@ralevska 4 h

Amazing race 😍😍 pic.twitter.com/FATpsqoGQV

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
blog entry --“Good food, good stories and the Amazing Race in Shetland :-)” Review of Busta House Hotel

.. on our second morning here, was a huge herd of more than a hundred Shetland ponies wearing knitted sweaters greeting us when we looked out our window in "fair Isle". They were delightfully lined up in rows on the lawn waiting to get "dressed up" by contestants of The amazing Race, who had to match the right knitwear design to the pony's mane. Sadly I doubt we'd see it again, as a staff told me it was a one-off event for the American travel show.

... Apart from The Amazing Race contestants (they caused a minor traffic jam on the one-car lane to Esha Ness Lighthouse), we did not meet anyone from mid-morning till the sun went down on the roads that day

Offline PC0828

• RFF Not So Newbie
Maria Ralevska ‏@ralevska 4 h

Amazing race 😍😍 pic.twitter.com/FATpsqoGQV

I can help with something. First it is the person in the background in this photo. He is wearing a hat which is used when graduating High School in Sweden. A lot of schools are finishing around this week in Sweden and it's possible that the task involve something with this. A city close to Malmö is Lund which is a well now city for its University in Sweden, so it's possible that they have went there as well.  Also, the Swedish national day was the 6th of June, which is possible that its involved in the leg. Lastly, there was a christening for a princess in Sweden today, which could also be featured.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
This shot of production was taken next to the horseback riding Charles X Gustav statue in Malmo's Stortorget.  Here is a link to a 360 cities panorama that matches the background (rotate slightly to the right).  This is the same location as the other shots we have of James & Misti.  It's also the same time of day.

BTW, over to the left, the tiny picture of the Little Mermaid with her clue was taken not too far away in Copenhagen in the summer of 2011.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 10:46:12 AM by Chateau d If »
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
stephh_smithh photo credit
5 hours ago · Copenhagen, Denmark
#amazingrace hits up Copes !

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
This was on Instagram..

http://instagram.com/p/o_2z-JtX3F/

Laura Faurby @laurafaurby

så er det anden nat at vores bygning er oplyst af store lamper og der renden er flok amerikanere rundt og hujer med store rygsaekke på ruggen #theamazingrace #vhuset

which translates to

then the other night that our building is lit by big lights and the trench is bunch of Americans around and yell with large rucksacks on Ruggen #theamazingrace #vhuset

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This was on Instagram..

så er det anden nat at vores bygning er oplyst af store lamper og der renden er flok amerikanere rundt og hujer med store rygsaekke på ruggen #theamazingrace #vhuset

which translates to

then the other night that our building is lit by big lights and the trench is bunch of Americans around and yell with large rucksacks on Ruggen #theamazingrace #vhuset
:waves: from your lead TerraformingYou...

http://instagram.com/p/o_5o7fCFe9/

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Kerstin Brand ‏@MoroccoLife 3 min

@AmazingRace_New just saw green team jogging past Cafe de France on Djema el Fna square #Marrakech #Morocco #AmazingRace #Sighting

I'm a little busy, can anyone ask for more info?
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Kerstin Brand ‏@MoroccoLife 59 s

@AmazingRace_CBS just saw 4th team rum past Cafe de France, Djema el Fna #marrakech #morocco #filmcrew look knackered #hot #sighting

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Can FINALLY confirm Morocco!! :hearts:

Look for http://www.terresdamanar.com/photos-videos.php
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Kerstin Brand ‏@MoroccoLife 3 min

@AmazingRace_New just saw green team jogging past Cafe de France on Djema el Fna square #Marrakech #Morocco #AmazingRace #Sighting

I'm a little busy, can anyone ask for more info?

On it.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

fancytypework Guys, the amazing race is fake. #marrakech #morocco 11min
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/739158948278934707_327348558#26xDLoMirEhCUKlQ.99

http://web.stagram.com/p/739158948278934707_327348558

Offline GabrielP

• RFF Not So Newbie

I'm pretty sure that's Keithney in Morocco.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More from Kerstin in Marrakech:

Kerstin Brand ‏@MoroccoLife 20m
@RealityTVWill @TheGameSurvivor confirm #TAR25 reached #marrakech. Green, blue, orange, black and 2 more teams sighted
11:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time - 9 Jun 2014

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Kerstin Brand ‏@MoroccoLife  · 53m 
@xxx sorry no pics, green was 1st, black team looked a little confused. All heading towards Derb Dabachi. No idea what goal was sorry

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
This was on Instagram..

which translates to

:waves: from your lead TerraformingYou...

http://instagram.com/p/o_5o7fCFe9/

@laurafaurby also has a picture of the building on her Instagram, with strong lights in front of it. I can see it only on the phone, and not on my computer...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
This one?

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
This one?

Yes ;) I haven't seen this one on RFF

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Roaya Jannatipour @Roaya_gurl  ·  4m
Just witnessed a live filming of an "Amazing Race" type of TV show!👀 Guess who's gonna be on national televisionnnnn😂

From her other tweets, she appears to be in Morocco, but she tweeted a picture a few days ago of 2 small ponies in sweaters. What a weird coincidence.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:55:50 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Roaya Jannatipour @Roaya_gurl  ·  4m
Just witnessed a live filming of an "Amazing Race" type of TV show!👀 Guess who's gonna be on national televisionnnnn😂

Roaya Jannatipour ‏@Roaya_gurl  8m
@Roaya_gurl *in the square of Marakech

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
And oddly...this is also on her page. ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Kerstin Brand ‏@MoroccoLife  · 8m 
@xxxx host was filming on Djema el Fna sqr #Marrakech y'day. Surrounded by snakes & #Gnaoua musicians. Pink shirt, Straw hat #sun #hot

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Roaya Jannatipour ‏@Roaya_gurl  · 11m 
@xxxx by these orange juice stands. They were dancing and playing the drums! No problem!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
And oddly...this is also on her page. ???

:o This looks like the task in Shetland?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Those ponies in jackets really remind me from an advert from tv.. :lol: