Author Topic: Amazing Race 25 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 199883 times)

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
And prob totally non relevant but could one of our Indonesians please provide a better translation than Google can?

Nur Izzati• ‏@IzzatiAliahan  · 1h  View translation
The amazing race cameramen are so amazing sampai hari ni tk pernah nampak muncul walau seimbas

Nur Izzati• ‏@IzzatiAliahan  · 1h  View translation
The amazing race cameramen are so amazing that until today, they were never seen even though they appear immediately

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thanks! Must be referring to those rare times we see them on camera!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
I don't know what it means, maybe not related to TAR25 because this is in Sandiego but can someone ask the details?

iheartjossy We saw a clue to #AmazingRace right here where the big cross is located! Trust me you'll see this location in the next season of the show 3h
http://web.stagram.com/p/744483612934305844_17335797

Offline aryantsoeseno

• RFF Full Member
someone just tweeted an hour ago....

Cole Anderson ‏@ColeAnderson93 1h

Saw @PhilKeoghan while in Singapore today... I've never had a bigger fanboy reaction in my life @AmazingRace_CBS #sentosa #spoilers

4:31 AM - 17 Jun 2014

can fans from singapore find out more about it .  :conf:  :conf:  :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Cole Anderson ‏@ColeAnderson93  · 5m 
@xxx Sentosa island (resort area).. around 130 pm, not filming sadly (cameramen with him tho) and no pics :( (he was moving as was I)

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Cole Anderson ‏@ColeAnderson93  · 1m 
@xxxx It was near Siloso beach, he was going one way and I was going the other. He was going towards Beach station in a little buggy!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
I don't know what it means, maybe not related to TAR25 because this is in Sandiego but can someone ask the details?

iheartjossy We saw a clue to #AmazingRace right here where the big cross is located! Trust me you'll see this location in the next season of the show 3h
http://web.stagram.com/p/744483612934305844_17335797

iheartjossy @paradoxinee It was sealed.. We didn't open it.. If you look at the picture there's an arrow pointing towards the left.. The actual clue was on the floor of the cross.. So, I'm not sure if it's a hoax or something coz we didn't really saw anybody looking for it 10min
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/744483612934305844_17335797#mAooZwltlGwLApVR.99

--> Based on the reply, I think this sighting had nothing to do with TAR25?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Steph Jackson ‏@stephaniedj 6m
They were filming amazing race on the plane I was just on ✌️ ✈️

Steph Jackson ‏@stephaniedj 2m
One of the amazing race guys pulled out his 'amazing race clue' and I really wanted to steal it. #yolo

From her tweets, she appears to be flying from Rome to New Zealand. I'm not sure where she's tweeting from. Someone has asked.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:10:51 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This may be another sighting:

rudman ‏@Remy10k 3m
Amazing Race dudes on my plane before...
East Region, Singapore

From his tweets, he appears to be flying from Rome to his home, wherever that is. His tweet indicates that he is in Singapore. My best guess as to his home is Sydney, though he talks a lot about American sports. Just about all of them. He mentions playing football as well. I don't know if he means the American version or the Australian version.

Don't you just hate it when your computer starts having issues just when the good stuff is coming in, LOL.  :gaah:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 06:32:57 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Steph Jackson ‏@stephaniedj  · 9m 
@xxx yea 3 teams were on the flight I think!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
just tying up some loose ends

Saint Paul's Bay , Malta, teams witnessed performing a task, carrying trays of wine filled glass's to "Knights" waiting at a table without spilling them to get a "clue", the only team noted were Bethany and Adam  :carryon:

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
@aohm123 posted this video:

http://instagram.com/p/pXeX8AsQ_d/

On Marina Bay Sands tightwalking towers..

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:45:03 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
^^ PS: posted 12 minutes ago

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
aohm123
23 minutes ago
Amazing Race Asia filming at Marina Bay Sands Singapore gym. Crew were hanging out at gym, sitting on bench press bench, loud, disturbing hotel guests, and yet have audacity to warn against taking pics. Heloo ... its a public place? Be discrete next time instead of show offs.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

조나단‏@jonchannn  ·
i just saw the amazing race filming in raffles place!!! omg the camera is HUGE... how does the cameraman run around with that GIANT?!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing race asia in singapore? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152234697318160&set=p.10152234697318160&type=1&theater

Mary Antonette
45 mins via iOS   
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:12:05 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
esmeralda ✨ ‏@nrhxlisx_  · 5m 
Was working until I was approached by 2 americans who are competing in an Amazing Race.

asking!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
He's got more tweets, peach!

esmeralda @nrhxlisx_
 They told me to call a cab for them. The film crew came up to me to get me to sign a piece of paper, saying he wanted my autograph. Lol!

esmeralda @nrhxlisx_
 All the staff at my counter all got so excited and said, 'You're famous already.' HAHAHAHA!

esmeralda @nrhxlisx_
It was the legit, The Amazing Race. Made my sleepy morning ah.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
esmeralda ✨ ‏@nrhxlisx_  · 5m 
@xxx I'm from Singapore. Working in Sentosa. The male was tall, the female lost a left arm. :(

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jay Hinton
3 hrs near Singapore, Singapore 

Yep, that's the amazing race running past me.. The American one that is...

Jay Hinton How do I know they were Americans you ask..... She was screaming at her poor partner the whole time... Poor guy!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152999063814848&set=a.184530724847.160086.628864847&type=1&theater
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:47:00 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Closeup:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
That's Robbie. I recognise his cap from Paddington.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Crudman ‏@Remy10k  · 31m 
@xxxRome to Singapore, departed about 24 hrs ago. Meant to be pretty hush hush but it was obviously AR contestants

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Glen Hassett ‏@Glenhassett  · 5m 
Amazing Race being filmed at Marina Bay Sands. Cable walk 57 stories up!! pic.twitter.com/nyZQnMiW1y
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
just witnessed a team (M/F) in the Amazing Race at 4.10pm (SGT), no clues on both hands, location is at the junction of the Central Fire Station and Funan IT Mall. Team is looking for a taxi/cab. Sorry for the quality of the photo.

Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese