Author Topic: Amazing Race 25 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 199871 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Second Location: LONDON

more later, in haste :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
15 minutes from Midtown to Flushing..............great time.

Last time I did Midtown to LGA it was about an hour...and not during rush hour either.

midtown to manhattan usually takes me about 20-25 minutes in general traffic.

Midtown is in Manhattan.
Matthew 7:15

Offline Joeyslimo

• RFF Not So Newbie
Flight 1 has just landed in St Thomas

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
 ‏@katie_mcguire3  1m
spotted people from the amazing race in the st.thomas airport pic.twitter.com/Ot0olQskC4
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Katie McGuire ‏@katie_mcguire3 2 min

spotted people from the amazing race in the st.thomas airport pic.twitter.com/Ot0olQskC4

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
DeauxBoy™ ‏@SmurfDaDan 4 min

People doing the amazing race on rock! Them ms moving fast !
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
DeauxBoy™ ‏@SmurfDaDan 3 min

Bruh these people for the amazing race fast LF

He's from St. Thomas.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
 DeauxBoy™ @SmurfDaDan  ·  4 min

This one white girl run off the plane and had to reach baggage claim in 10 seconds

Asking for more info.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
 DeauxBoy™ @SmurfDaDan  ·  3 min

She take 5 steps off the stairs and was gone 😂

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Transform32 YM @Transform32ym  ·  7 min

Wow I just saw some people come off of American running to the terminal. It look like the reality show the... http://fb.me/6SO3IILLN

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Transform32 YM @Transform32ym  ·  4 min

I just spoke to the captain he said it's the amazing race reality show wow. Look out their coming toward you!!!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Taylor Leippe ‏@TayLeippe 3 min

Just saw the television crew for the Amazing Race. They were all sprinting thru the St. Thomas airport! 🏃

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
@Cait_E_Turner  ·  1m
Just saw the @AmazingRaceNO people land and go running from their plane in St. Thomas! Those poor camera guys. #sprinting

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
@Cait_E_Turner  ·  1m
Just saw the @AmazingRaceNO people land and go running from their plane in St. Thomas! Those poor camera guys. #sprinting

Theo can you ask for more info, so I'm not the only one?

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
@Cait_E_Turner  ·  1m

Theo can you ask for more info, so I'm not the only one?

Sure. I've asked for more info

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
 :tu

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Lornet Turnbull ‏@TurnbullL 9 s

#AmazingRace teams just arrived on two separate flights @ airport in St. Thomas, following season opener @ Times Square last night.

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
15 minutes from Midtown to Flushing..............great time.

Last time I did Midtown to LGA it was about an hour...and not during rush hour either.

midtown to manhattan usually takes me about 20-25 minutes in general traffic.

Midtown is in Manhattan.

Sorry it was really late. I meant midtown to LGA.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 11:50:26 AM by eddiethejet »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
DeauxBoy™ @SmurfDaDan  ·  4 min

This one white girl run off the plane and had to reach baggage claim in 10 seconds

Asking for more info.

Asked about the teams, he only replied that he saw "many, many".

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY

geelindo #theamazingrace contestants 5h

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
 Rasberi Runner @RasberiRunner  ·  23 min

Plane lands in the water, we go to see what's up/if they need help. It's Amazing Race filming. Pretty cool, even if I've never seen the show

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Rasberi Runner @RasberiRunner  ·  23 min

Plane lands in the water, we go to see what's up/if they need help. It's Amazing Race filming. Pretty cool, even if I've never seen the show

Asked for more info. Her reply:

Rasberi Runner ‏@RasberiRunner 1 min

@strainosaleij they started in STT, and we saw them around a tiny BVI island. Never saw the show...not sure which team

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
alex fry ‏@alexfry624 1 h

Got to see The Amazing Race first leg of season 25 today while at work!!!! Wishing I was competing! @PhilKeoghan good luck @bethanyhamilton

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I am late but the first clue read:

Fly to St Thomas. Search VENDOR's PLAZA for a signup board for a SeaPlane Flight to LOVANGO CAY.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
May 31 9PM:
The last three teams just finished their challenge @ 9pm and are headed to the finish line. "Fort Christian "
RFF's Golden Rule: