Author Topic: Amazing Race 25 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 199704 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: And ONLY live sightings please!!

Comments on the sightings can go HERE >>that's where the real work takes place!

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me here.

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or one of the Detectives know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!

Same goes for info on FUTURE legs, if you have a spoiler message one of the Detectives FIRST please.

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO the twitter user name. Take a screencap if you can, tweets do disappear.
Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

Photos should be credited. If someone is kind enough to share some with us specifically, those should be marked with photo by...or photo credit to....when posting. Generally, pics posted on Flickr, Instagram, twitter are considered "public".

If you are posting a FB post, please quote the post, PLEASE include the time and date, but do NOT post the poster's name. Please do send me the link and name though so we can keep a full list for the Summary thread. 

If you find a BLOG, please check with me please before posting, we do try to ask the bloggers for permission to use their info and may be already waiting for an answer.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM me to ask before you post.

The mods get grouchy if they have to move posts.... so any non-live sighting chatter WILL be deleted!

Big :ghug: to all of you who are bringing us info, we couldn't do this without you!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
FROM CBS.COM:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/news/1002571/

Want to be a part of history? The 25th season of The Amazing Race starts this Saturday, May 31st at 3am EST in Times Square in New York City. Show your support and be a part of Amazing Race history by showing up to send off the teams with host Phil Keoghan.

Stay tuned for more updates about this special start of the next season of The Amazing Race.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
There must be no shortage of live cams on Time Square! Here's one:
http://www.camvista.com/usa/ec/newyork.php3

I think it's OK to share since they're being so public about it!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Let's use the pre-spec thread for now until our racers have left the Start Line and sightings begin!   :hrt:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 02:04:56 AM by georgiapeach »
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline purefluff

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Purefluff

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Ron Waxman ‏@RonWaxman 1m

Something new for #AmazingRace #TAR25. A "Save", you can hand over before the end of 9th leg if you are facing elimination and stay in race.

3:22 PM - 31 May 2014 · Details

Offline wangsacl

• RFF Not So Newbie

Ron Waxman
‏@RonWaxman
And they are off on #AmazingRace #TAR25. First clue takes them to the globe in Flushing Meadows  park in Queens. pic.twitter.com/DhOWphAIxy

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Dee Sonaram ‏@deepitboss 5 min

The amazing race being filmed live in Times Square. http://instagram.com/p/opvft7TGmZ/
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Jason Vitteri-Lewis ‏@homopinionation 2 min

First leg of #TAR25 begins! #AmazingRace #StartingLine http://fb.me/1lN26QCcS

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY

derekjech
#SoulSurfer @bethanyhamilton starts Season 25 of #TheAmazingRace tonight in #TimesSquare - such a cool experience! #TAR #BethanyHamilton #Surfing 14min
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/732331201435748676_10025209#y5E8KLPJAHjEcikw.99

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Jason Vitteri-Lewis ‏@homopinionation 1 min

#AmazingRace contestants get their first clue...from the crowd! #TAR25 http://fb.me/6uPSh9Nhm

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154180425025293

Teams did ask - where was the first finish line!! Wooooooo!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Gelu

• RFF Newbie
  • Amazing Race Rocks!!
    • TheGelu
BigBrother Abridged @BigBroAbridged
#TAR25 Racers! http://pic.twitter.com/tdANdL3n3h

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
BigBrother Abridged ‏@BigBroAbridged  1m
#TAR25 #AmazingRace pic.twitter.com/sMr8H4H4Kj

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Felipe Chamorro M. ‏@felipe_chm  18s
Just saw the amazing race contestants run through JFK Airport!

seems too quick imo...

Offline clayslawn

• RFF Newbie
Felipe Chamorro M. ‏@felipe_chm  18s
Just saw the amazing race contestants run through JFK Airport!

seems too quick imo...

15 minutes to the park
2 minutes looking for clue
15 minutes to jfk

seems good to me

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
15 minutes from Midtown to Flushing..............great time.

Last time I did Midtown to LGA it was about an hour...and not during rush hour either.
Matthew 7:15

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
15 minutes from Midtown to Flushing..............great time.

Last time I did Midtown to LGA it was about an hour...and not during rush hour either.

midtown to manhattan usually takes me about 20-25 minutes in general traffic.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
t raw ‏@tehillah_ 56 s

I'm in the airport see these ppl with hiker back packs & a camera man & it's deadass the recording of amazing race 😳😳 pic.twitter.com/Z9DJZfmUo5

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Kayla B ‏@kaybinpublic 2 min

Amazing Race 25 - Live taping of race start - NYC Times Square: http://youtu.be/of2wL_zpYY4?a  via @YouTube

Offline harley

• RFF Not So Newbie
Another post per PEACH:

Teams left Terminal 4 at JFK heading for St Thomas.
Dear Lord: So far today, I'm doing alright. I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, selfish or nasty. I have not gossiped, cursed, whined or eaten chocolate. However, I am going to get out of bed in a minute, and will need a lot more help then. Amen.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
Another post per PEACH:

Teams left Terminal 4 at JFK heading for St Thomas.

St. Thomas as in U.S. Virgin Islands?
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Correct AA and DL have flights this morning from T8 and T4!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.