Author Topic: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 322014 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1400 on: December 12, 2014, 08:06:54 PM »
Wait a minute, if L10 and L11 are NELs, then that means the Dentists are really immune from elimination! :ascared That Save is powerful enough.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1401 on: December 12, 2014, 08:09:32 PM »
Wait a minute, if L10 and L11 are NELs, then that means the Dentists are really immune from elimination! :ascared That Save is powerful enough.
it basically guaranteed Leg 12 if used correctly  :o
#BanTheSave
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1402 on: December 12, 2014, 08:10:52 PM »
Remember phil's prediction before the season started
He though michael and scott would win but he was so wrong. :funny:

Can you give me Phil's predicted bootlist that was given at the start of the season? I wanna see it & laugh :lol:

Offline steve2013

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1403 on: December 12, 2014, 08:15:03 PM »
Could the spoilers of that Maya/Amy The Dentists adam/bethany were/are the F3 be wrong ?? or was there something that confirmed robbie/brooke were eliminated in 4th ?? as we didnt no 4 teams were starting the final leg or did we ??

it basically guaranteed Leg 12 if used correctly  :o
#BanTheSave

Yup it pretty much guranteed they were going to be racing for the million #thesaveneedstobebanned
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:21:59 PM by steve2013 »

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #1404 on: December 12, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »
But if they had to use the Save before Leg 9, then they wouldn't be immune. :)
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1405 on: December 12, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »
Could the spoilers of that Maya/Amy The Dentists adam/bethany were/are the F3 be wrong ?? or was there something that confirmed robbie/brooke were eliminated in 4th ??
CAUTION: SPOILER ALERT

Show content
In the live sightings thread Chateau posted a photo of the 8 teams at the finish line, including Brooke & Robbie. There were also pics of Amaya, the Dentists, and the Surfers running to the Finish Line.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline steve2013

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1406 on: December 12, 2014, 08:36:55 PM »
Could the spoilers of that Maya/Amy The Dentists adam/bethany were/are the F3 be wrong ?? or was there something that confirmed robbie/brooke were eliminated in 4th ??
CAUTION: SPOILER ALERT

Show content
In the live sightings thread Chateau posted a photo of the 8 teams at the finish line, including Brooke & Robbie. There were also pics of Amaya, the Dentists, and the Surfers running to the Finish Line.
ty for the answer wasnt sure if what was asking should of went in spoiler tag since it is a thread of spec & discussion of spoilers so sorry if it should have mod's

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1407 on: December 12, 2014, 09:32:42 PM »
Point Vicente Lighthouse

I may be mistaken, but it seems like Misti & Jim aren't really running hard, indicating that they fell so far behind that they know that they're out.  I also think Amy & Maya are running the hardest of the three teams, but again, I may be mistaken.
It's definitely Amy & Maya or Adam & Bethany who have this.  Both look like they're running pretty hard, so I definitely think it's between the two of their teams.

Offline wangsacl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1408 on: December 13, 2014, 05:30:28 AM »
So this is PURE SPECULATION I should say, but judging from the logistical nightmare that this twist could give if Phil were to go down to the field as the race progresses and eliminate the fourth team....

Would it make much more sense if the fourth team given a different clue than the final three, that directs them to the finish line, so that they can be eliminated by Phil at that place and then cheer the final three along with other eliminated teams? This would be somewhat similar with Bilal and Saeed's elimination in TAR 10 Leg 1.

Again, PURE SPECULATION, probably I have no idea what I'm talking about here.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1409 on: December 13, 2014, 10:35:17 AM »
So this is PURE SPECULATION I should say, but judging from the logistical nightmare that this twist could give if Phil were to go down to the field as the race progresses and eliminate the fourth team....

Would it make much more sense if the fourth team given a different clue than the final three, that directs them to the finish line, so that they can be eliminated by Phil at that place and then cheer the final three along with other eliminated teams? This would be somewhat similar with Bilal and Saeed's elimination in TAR 10 Leg 1.

Again, PURE SPECULATION, probably I have no idea what I'm talking about here.

You may have something there -- the teams all got manilla folder which they probably have to open when they get to LA.  What if one of the four folders contains a clue which tells the team who got it to go to the Finish Line -- only for them to get the bad news that they're out?  What rotten luck for Brooke & Robbie, assuming they're the one with the unlucky folder!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1410 on: December 13, 2014, 11:23:19 AM »
That would be highly unlikely if not impossible and there would also be huge accusations on the race being rigged, because Phil/production simply gave them a folder and they had not control on their own fate which would mean production chose who they wanted in the finale.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1411 on: December 13, 2014, 11:24:28 AM »
That would be highly unlikely if not impossible and there would also be huge accusations on the race being rigged, because Phil/production simply gave them a folder and they had not control on their own fate which would mean production chose who they wanted in the finale.
Agreed. The envelope is probably something they have to deliver or a riddle or something similar...

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1412 on: December 13, 2014, 07:11:43 PM »
Loved this season, one of the best.
Cast 10
Uturns 5
Speedbumps 8
Route 9
 Lots of memorable moments
Leg 1 the roadblock and race to the pitstop
2 Shelley and nici's bathroom break   :funny:
3 herding sheep  :funny:
4 misti and jim struggling  :funny:
5 the detour
6 bethany doing the roadblock and kym churning butter song  :funny:
7 go cart racing  :hearts:
8 blind detour  :<3
9 cupping detour, fast foward battle  :funny: :funny:
10 my ox is broken switchback  :funny:
11 kor twist, detour, roadblock  :luvya: :hearts: :conf:
12 to be announced
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:05:45 PM by alltsa »
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1413 on: December 14, 2014, 06:02:34 AM »
Judging from finish line photos, based on teams shadows,
Show content
I think Amy & Maya won, because their shadow is shorter than Surfers or Dentists. Also, I see that photo of eliminated teams' shadows waiting for Final 3 jumping the mat, were short, same as Amaya. Also, the 1st team come in 3:33 PM, and shadows in that time were also short. Also, Surfers and Dentists have longer shadow, while running to finish mat, than Amaya.

GO AMAYA!!!!  :hearts:  :luvya:  :hrt:  :conf:
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1414 on: December 14, 2014, 06:47:40 AM »
When watching the final episode there is a way of finding the winner every season from season 15 upwards when the plane lands in the final destination the first team they show is the winner, Obviously it could be a coincidence but It may be true and the only exception is S21 because they show James & Jaymes first

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1415 on: December 14, 2014, 08:27:38 AM »
When watching the final episode there is a way of finding the winner every season from season 15 upwards when the plane lands in the final destination the first team they show is the winner, Obviously it could be a coincidence but It may be true and the only exception is S21 because they show James & Jaymes first

Who did they show first this season?

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1416 on: December 14, 2014, 08:31:55 AM »

Who did they show first this season?

We have to wait until the final episode to find out

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1417 on: December 14, 2014, 07:20:46 PM »
This is a spoiler thread. No spoiler tags are required. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1418 on: December 16, 2014, 11:06:11 PM »
I realized that in finale's preview, (in intro) Scientists were first to show in intro in finale preview, then Dentists, then Surfers and last Wrestlers. Since Wrestlers is eliminated in 4th place, could they spoil finale finish? I don't know. Considering that we have final 3 photo running to final mat. Amaya were 1st to show in intro, Dentists 2nd, Surfers 3rd and Wrestlers last. Any doubt? I neutral though. If you don't know, rewatch the preview in TAR 25 finale All or Nothing thread. :cmas5
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1419 on: December 16, 2014, 11:08:01 PM »
I realized that in finale's preview, (in intro) Scientists were first to show in intro in finale preview, then Dentists, then Surfers and last Wrestlers. Since Wrestlers is eliminated in 4th place, could they spoil finale finish? I don't know. Considering that we have final 3 photo running to final mat. Amaya were 1st to show in intro, Dentists 2nd, Surfers 3rd and Wrestlers last. Any doubt? I neutral though. If you don't know, rewatch the preview in TAR 25 finale All or Nothing thread. :cmas5
If this is true, then that is the most subtle winner spoiler ever!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1420 on: December 17, 2014, 07:24:29 AM »

Possibly, and I'd be thrilled if Amy & Maya won it all in the end!