Author Topic: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 321941 times)

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1075 on: June 20, 2014, 10:26:47 PM »
What makes you think a black woman crying has anything do with TAR? That could be anyone ....????

True, but the person said he believed it was TAR. I asked him what else he saw and am waiting for a reply, but the black woman is probably wearing Race attire and is being followed by two guys with a large camera and microphone. He said he was in a jeepney when he saw this, so it could all be a blur...
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1076 on: June 20, 2014, 10:28:45 PM »
^^Okay thanks. That sounds a little more likely. But keep in mind a team member is never alone...they must be within 20 ft of their partner and crew at all times. So doubtful one without the other.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1077 on: June 20, 2014, 10:39:22 PM »
Yay! New sightings! Maybe the penultimate Leg has begun!

Offline rakionn11

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Fan of TAR and Phil Keoghan
« Reply #1078 on: June 20, 2014, 10:42:34 PM »
As of the moment, are we still expecting one more leg in the Philippines, or will they move out of our country in the coming days?
With regards to flights, I think that they don't have a direct flight from Manila to New York, but Philippine Airlines offers direct flights to LA, San Francisco, and Hawaii. If another leg is going to take place in the Philippines, it would be the penultimate leg, with one team being eliminated here, and will mean that the final leg will be on one of those states with direct flights from Manila.
"The world is waiting for you. Good luck. Travel safe. Go!" - Phil Keoghan
:conf

Offline rakionn11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1079 on: June 20, 2014, 10:45:08 PM »
Yay! New sightings! Maybe the penultimate Leg has begun!
So it means that the penultimate leg will still be in the Philippines? Philippines FTW :wohoo:
But why are they staying in Manila?!?!? :tantrum
Could it mean that it's only one task before moving out of the country (it's already around 12 in the afternoon (:;))

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1080 on: June 20, 2014, 10:50:25 PM »
So it means that the penultimate leg will still be in the Philippines? Philippines FTW :wohoo:
Could it mean that it's only one task before moving out of the country (it's already around 12 in the afternoon (:;))
Man, I know. If they stay in the Metro, :tantrum <is the perfect reaction.

At the same time, I hope that means TAR26 has rural Philippine Legs.  :yess:

Offline rakionn11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1081 on: June 20, 2014, 10:52:59 PM »
Man, I know. If they stay in the Metro, :tantrum <is the perfect reaction.

At the same time, I hope that means TAR26 has rural Philippine Legs.  :yess:

It should be! And they should visit the Philippines with many teams. I hope that they make it their first stop next season. :wohoo:
Wait, is Philippines already confirmed of an appearance on the 26th season?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1082 on: June 20, 2014, 10:57:09 PM »

It should be! And they should visit the Philippines with many teams. I hope that they make it their first stop next season. :wohoo:
No, not confirmed, but a couple fans (including myself and like you  :hoot:) were just sad that only 4 teams (again) are Racing in the Philippines and were talking about how other countries have been visited in consecutive seasons, maybe they can go to the Philippines in TAR26 on a Westward route this time.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1083 on: June 20, 2014, 10:58:55 PM »
@Intramuros is the official Twitter account of the Intramuros administration.
Haha! That's fun! So yay! Confirmation that Intramuros is at the very least a Route Marker?

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1084 on: June 20, 2014, 11:03:52 PM »
So @Cosme_Gabriel1 saw a black woman (probably Maya) running and crying somewhere in the University of Sto. Tomas. The sighting was around 2 PM, and the tweet has at 6:41 PM, yesterday. He said it was the pit stop (most likely), but he didn't see the mat, Phil, or production. And he didn't say the black woman was with another person (where's Amy?). It could be a Roadblock with the pit stop right inside the campus.
Ooo yeah, a Road Block! That would be awesome. 
Maybe a Road Block somewhere around UST and the Pit Stop somewhere in Intramuros would be cool.

But I'm really happy at the thought the teams went back into Manila after Rosario.

At the same time, teams were possibly running around UST and there aren't more sightings! Hmph. :gaah: hehe
So Maya was seen yesterday?  Think she and Amy were in last or thought they were?  Only way I could see someone crying that close to the Pit Stop.

Offline rakionn11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1085 on: June 20, 2014, 11:05:19 PM »

No, not confirmed, but a couple fans (including myself and like you  :hoot:) were just sad that only 4 teams (again) are Racing in the Philippines and were talking about how other countries have been visited in consecutive seasons, maybe they can go to the Philippines in TAR26 on a Westward route this time.

Should be a westward route next time. More teams should go to the Philippines. Well, Indonesia was visited for 3 consecutive seasons for crying out loud :funny:
And Luneta again for a landmark?!?!? :tantrum
Could they be again instructed to go to Palawan? Seriously? A switchback of the Lagen Wall?!? :groan:

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: June 20, 2014, 11:06:06 PM »
Is rizal park (luneta) confirmed? Therea a rizal monument inside fort santiago. Im goinh straight to luneta if confirmed.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1087 on: June 20, 2014, 11:06:36 PM »

Should be a westward route next time. More teams should go to the Philippines. Well, Indonesia was visited for 3 consecutive seasons for crying out loud :funny:
And Luneta again for a landmark?!?!? :tantrum
Could they be again instructed to go to Palawan? Seriously? A switchback of the Lagen Wall?!? :groan:

Maybe a whole leg for a Switchback instead of just one task? :funny:
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1088 on: June 20, 2014, 11:07:48 PM »
 :hello2:, Jobe!  :bigwelcome to the R.F.F.!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1089 on: June 20, 2014, 11:10:43 PM »
Is rizal park (luneta) confirmed? Therea a rizal monument inside fort santiago. Im goinh straight to luneta if confirmed.
The tweeter did say by Manila Bay near Rizal Monument, so maybe more likely Roxas Blvd/Baywalk than Intramuros? Unless they pushed that pedicab all the way from Intramuros to Luneta?  :o

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1090 on: June 20, 2014, 11:14:47 PM »
Xenocentric ‏@Cosme_Gabriel1  7m
@calapang14 holy f***! saw a man and an armless woman (blue) in intramuros area! IDK where they are going tho
I am soooo sorry, but reading that tweet aloud for the first time made me  :funny:

Anyway, looks like teams are leaving from Intramuros.  Penultimate Leg is officially underway!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:42:49 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1091 on: June 20, 2014, 11:19:48 PM »
The tweeter did say by Manila Bay near Rizal Monument, so maybe more likely Roxas Blvd/Baywalk than Intramuros? Unless they pushed that pedicab all the way from Intramuros to Luneta?  :o

Lol. Thats kinda tiring. Anyway i hope theres a rb or detour at luneta so i could catch them!

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1092 on: June 20, 2014, 11:27:35 PM »
In the Binondo picture, it looks like Amy and Misti are waiting by the clue box.
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1093 on: June 20, 2014, 11:39:28 PM »
In the Binondo picture, it looks like Amy and Misti are waiting by the clue box.
Also, it appears that store is at Sto Cristo and San Nicolas Streets in Binondo.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1094 on: June 20, 2014, 11:42:02 PM »
Also, it appears that store is at Sto Cristo and San Nicolas Streets in Binondo.
GASP! Is it an Intersection!  :o

No, BVM just did an Interview that said never again,,,
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1095 on: June 20, 2014, 11:43:42 PM »

black08ice Happening now.. Amazing race US #sandiego #intramuros 10min

Maybe Phil filming his shots at Intramuros "which is the start of the 11th Leg... in a Race around the world!"

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1096 on: June 20, 2014, 11:45:11 PM »
No, BVM just did an Interview that said never again,,,
lol yeah I realized the people waiting were Amy and Misti, so probably waiting for their teammates to do the Road Block.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1097 on: June 20, 2014, 11:48:05 PM »
Looks like the greeter is next to Phil in the pic. And there are two teams of camera crew filming. Probably from the PS of the previous leg.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1098 on: June 20, 2014, 11:52:46 PM »
Looks like the greeter is next to Phil in the pic. And there are two teams of camera crew filming. Probably from the PS of the previous leg.
Ah! Good point. I was thrown off by the "happening now"

Hmm... wonder if the greeter is Megan Young or any other Miss Philippines title holder. hehe

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1099 on: June 20, 2014, 11:54:38 PM »
All four teams are in that Roadblock photo.

I see Misti, Maya, Bethany and Brooke.