Author Topic: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 323405 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #725 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:17 PM »
I'm not Neobie! Neobie >>> Jobby :funny:

In any case! Yay for Singapore! I'm looking out on my side if I can. And if they are really taking cab to somewhere else, and if they continue to copy other versions of TAR. Check out Chinese Garden (TARA2 Finale) and for Sentosa, check out Beach Station / Tanjong Beach!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #726 on: June 17, 2014, 10:12:58 PM »
I somewhat get the feeling that this could be a final four leg BUT might be a keep on racing leg. It's only 11:11am over in Singapore but there is a flight that will leave at 7:45pm from Singapore for Christchurch tonight and arrive at 9:30am. Might just be me over hoping for a winter NZ leg though xD
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: June 17, 2014, 10:17:41 PM »
They are in an urban place now (Singapore), so I speculate that the next leg would take place not in an urban place. If in the Philippines, I guess the leg would focus more on the rice fields (for awesome My Ox Is Broken switchback, but they haven't really given justice to all the switchbacks they've made, so I wish they do other stuff other than that :lol:)
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline batman06

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #728 on: June 17, 2014, 10:29:09 PM »
Very possible to have a Philippines leg  :hearts:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:54:12 PM by batman06 »

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #729 on: June 17, 2014, 10:35:01 PM »
So is it a working hypothesis that teams went from Malta to Rome to fly to Singapore for a leg?

And the next coming leg could be anywhere in or on the Pacific Ocean.

Or in the Philippines! ;)

Last time I checked the Phippines are in the Pacific Ocean or MacArthur didn't walk on water when he returned. ;)
-- theschnauzers

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #730 on: June 17, 2014, 10:41:22 PM »
I'm looking forward to a Philippines leg. ;)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: June 17, 2014, 10:49:36 PM »
So glad to see Amy and Maya made it deep into the season, Leg 9. Hoping Shelley and Nici made it far, come on ladies! Also glad Adam and Bethany are in it!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: June 17, 2014, 10:54:56 PM »
Hoping Shelley & Nici, Kym & Alli, Amy & Maya, Brooke & Robbie and Adam & Bethany is still racing! Please have at least one female team in F3... AND I WILL HAPPY! Know that Amy & Maya, and Adam & Bethany is confirmed.  Go FF teams!  :hrt:  :hrt:  :hrt:
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline TARfan1303

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #733 on: June 17, 2014, 10:57:10 PM »
I am a fan from Singapore and I am really glad that they finally visited here again!  :yess: Hope they stay here for two legs and I hope I can see them somewhere. I can see Marina Bay Sands from my house but cannot really see the set up for the task :(. Anyway, just my own observation, the tightrope task at MBS is something like the final Roadblock of The Amazing Race Asia 4 where Hussein and Natasha choose to take a 4 hours penalty so is this consider a switchback if it is from an international version? Also, is it possible for this task to be a Fast Forward since there is only one lane set up (from what I saw in the instagram video) and it does not make sense for all the teams to use that one lane. Moreover, they had a Fast Forward here in Season 16 also. its just my speculations though.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: June 17, 2014, 11:01:21 PM »
Brooke & Robbie is safe

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: June 17, 2014, 11:02:26 PM »
I am a fan from Singapore and I am really glad that they finally visited here again!  :yess: Hope they stay here for two legs and I hope I can see them somewhere. I can see Marina Bay Sands from my house but cannot really see the set up for the task :(. Anyway, just my own observation, the tightrope task at MBS is something like the final Roadblock of The Amazing Race Asia 4 where Hussein and Natasha choose to take a 4 hours penalty so is this consider a switchback if it is from an international version? Also, is it possible for this task to be a Fast Forward since there is only one lane set up (from what I saw in the instagram video) and it does not make sense for all the teams to use that one lane. Moreover, they had a Fast Forward here in Season 16 also. its just my speculations though.

Maybe first come first serve

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: June 17, 2014, 11:03:05 PM »
Brooke & Robbie is safe
thanks paradoxinee ( couldn't figure out who was in the photo ), y'all are fast!!  :hearts:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #737 on: June 17, 2014, 11:06:52 PM »
Brooke & Robbie is safe
thanks paradoxinee ( couldn't figure out who was in the photo ), y'all are fast!!  :hearts:

The fact about the woman shouting a lot to the man immediately make me think of Brooke even I don't know her (just based on wrestling thing).

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: June 17, 2014, 11:07:08 PM »
Hoping Shelley & Nici, Kym & Alli, Amy & Maya, Brooke & Robbie and Adam & Bethany is still racing! Please have at least one female team in F3... AND I WILL HAPPY! Know that Amy & Maya, and Adam & Bethany is confirmed.  Go FF teams!  :hrt:  :hrt:  :hrt:

NOW Brooke & Robbie is CONFIRMED!!!

Offline doglover_90

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #739 on: June 17, 2014, 11:07:12 PM »

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #740 on: June 17, 2014, 11:08:13 PM »
This late in the race I wonder if there are decoy teams lurking around

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #741 on: June 17, 2014, 11:10:59 PM »
This late in the race I wonder if there are decoy teams lurking around

So... 6th place team is decoying around Singapore? And also, who is? WE MUST BE FAIL TO CONFIRM TEAMS THAT MADE F5!

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #742 on: June 17, 2014, 11:12:34 PM »

But I'm pretty sure it is a Fast Forward. Singapore is where they did extreme challenge, just like FF in TAR 16. ;)

Offline TARfan1303

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #743 on: June 17, 2014, 11:16:47 PM »

But I'm pretty sure it is a Fast Forward. Singapore is where they did extreme challenge, just like FF in TAR 16. ;)

In this case we can be sure that there will be 1 female team in the F4 (probably?) and this leg will very likely be an elimination leg? Anyway I am glad to see a female team make it far and even taking on a possible FF!

Offline doglover_90

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #744 on: June 17, 2014, 11:29:45 PM »
From what I've read decoy teams usually aren't used until the final four…hopefully this is true this season and we haven't "seen" any people that are kicked out.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: June 17, 2014, 11:41:50 PM »

If it is FF, it is very unfair for team like Bethany because in FF, both of team members have to do it, not like the RB where Adam can do it instead of Bethany.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #746 on: June 17, 2014, 11:44:13 PM »
How are y'all so sure that is Brooke? ???

A FF seems a great idea!

And no decoys at tis stage usually.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #747 on: June 17, 2014, 11:45:10 PM »

By what?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: June 17, 2014, 11:53:10 PM »

By what?

Photo in live sightings, but I not sure.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #749 on: June 17, 2014, 11:55:23 PM »

By what?

Photo in live sightings, but I not sure.

And I mean, most likely Misti & Jim or Brooke & Robbie. Kym & Alli also can be. Also Keith & Whitney.