Author Topic: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 323611 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #450 on: June 12, 2014, 02:17:29 AM »
??? For heaven's sake. This is def Morocco. We have the last leg PitStop and Phil tweeting a second pic which is almost 100% the 2nd leg PitStop at Ait Ben Haddou.

Agree we cannot name the 1st Phil pic yet...but really folks. Morocco x2 it is.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #451 on: June 12, 2014, 09:33:49 AM »
Everybody ready to help??

Suspect that they will get on the move again soon...this one will be a challenge for us to find!

Will we get more Africa??
I would love to see Victoria Falls again, but anywhere in Africa suits me...

Will we ever see Israel?

What about Mongolia again?? Wrong time of year for Nepal....

India again?

And Oceania is almost a given....

We all need to be alert! Travel days are our best shot of picking them up.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #453 on: June 12, 2014, 09:38:33 AM »
Phil posted another pic on his instagram:

looks man made to me have yet to find this tower in  Ait Benhaddou  :groan:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #454 on: June 12, 2014, 09:44:13 AM »
Israel after Morocco?!?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #455 on: June 12, 2014, 09:49:42 AM »

Suspect that they will get on the move again soon...this one will be a challenge for us to find!

Will we ever see Israel?

India again?

What about South Africa? It's been in ages haven't visited since TAR7 and recently visited in some International editions including TAR Asia 2 and TAR Australia 1. Some SA tasks (mostly Cape Town) are to be copied from International versions and to be reused for TAR25 (just like the sewing roadblock from TAR24). See previous posts.

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #456 on: June 12, 2014, 09:59:21 AM »
would love to see another africa leg, but i doubt they will have another leg there. maybe they'll go back to north (russia? east eurpe country?) or they'll just go to Asia, most likely south asia (idk why i just feel they'll pay a visit to india) ???
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #457 on: June 12, 2014, 10:36:31 AM »
Because we haven't been to India in awhile? And of course, we could always go back to China again. :res:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #458 on: June 12, 2014, 10:47:47 AM »
Places we WON"T be going!

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/alertswarnings.html
This may mean the Philippines and Thailand are definitely not holding a Leg, (seems like newly visiting countries are out of the question :res:) Believe it or not, I'm actually praying India will be visited this season since it has delivered more classic TAR moments than China and Indonesia have in total.

Are the remaining teams still resting in Morocco?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #459 on: June 12, 2014, 10:51:15 AM »

Will we ever see Israel?

India again?

Jordan is beautiful this time of year.
Would love to see Petra showcased!
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #460 on: June 12, 2014, 11:00:07 AM »
I think they might go to Turkey next, then from there any other asian countries. I dont think they are going to South Africa

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #461 on: June 12, 2014, 11:05:31 AM »
Petra is very expensive, plus they already visited Morocco in 2 legs, I dont think well see another arab country

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #462 on: June 12, 2014, 11:13:13 AM »
I think they might go to Turkey next, then from there any other asian countries. I dont think they are going to South Africa

Petra is very expensive, plus they already visited Morocco in 2 legs, I dont think well see another arab country

Jordan could not going to have a leg. because its close to the borders of Israel and Palestine's West Bank due to approximate of conflict between Arabs and Jews, and no more Arab countries We'll be having see a winter South Africa leg after Morocco. The said country is seeming good to understand with the English language (just like US Virgin Islands, England and Scotland).

As if Morocco having 2 legs, then another African country would likely to be visited and thus it will be have 3 Africa legs, the first time since TAR 7.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:21:11 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #463 on: June 12, 2014, 11:18:59 AM »

Jordan could not going to have a leg, because its close to the borders of Israel and Palestine's West Bank due to approximate of conflict between Arabs and Jews, and no more Arab countries. We'll be having see a winter South Africa leg after Morocco. The said country is seeming good to understand with the English language (just like US Virgin Islands, England and Scotland).

Claude, PLEASE stop presenting your opinions as FACT. Say...I think...or I wish...or I believe instead. Unless you have PROOF you need to be very clear about what is FACT and what is SPECULATION.

And that goes for all of us!

And Petra!!  :hrt:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #464 on: June 12, 2014, 11:22:05 AM »
Well, there may a slightly high chance a country in the Southern Hemisphere is going to be visited next or after that because these past 6-7 legs, teams have been staying in the Northern Hemisphere ala TAR 15.. Although I may be wrong..

And Petra has a small possibility of being visited as well. Even though it's expensive, guts say that WRP is saving budget for TAR 25 shown by TAR 24 cheap, CHEAP budget.

Offline batman06

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #465 on: June 12, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »
Hello everyone I am still kind of new here,  I would love to see more of Africa countries like Chad or Sudan but I doubt this will happen they usually move in and out of Africa, the teams are probably done both Morocco legs by now. I suspect we are down to the final 6  and perhaps they are headed to an Asian country Yemen would be nice or Nepal maybe?  The route has been really great so far hoping we get some more new locations :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #466 on: June 12, 2014, 01:28:34 PM »
 :welcome:  to RFF, batman06! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #467 on: June 12, 2014, 02:42:57 PM »
C'mon Bertram!  visit The Rock !    :yess:

The monkeys are waiting for you.

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #468 on: June 12, 2014, 03:38:28 PM »

This may mean the Philippines and Thailand are definitely not holding a Leg, (seems like newly visiting countries are out of the question :res:) Believe it or not, I'm actually praying India will be visited this season since it has delivered more classic TAR moments than China and Indonesia have in total.

Well, they wouldn't be going to the Southern Philippines anyway. They will most certainly stay in the Northern Philippines, especially for a certain Detour that MUST happen ;)

I'm actually hoping the Philippines will be saved for TAR26 now so it can be towards the first half of the Race.  The only problem would be the risk of storms in November

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: June 12, 2014, 03:42:13 PM »

Well, they wouldn't be going to the Southern Philippines anyway. They will most certainly stay in the Northern Philippines, especially for a certain Detour that MUST happen ;)

I'm actually hoping the Philippines will be saved for TAR26 now so it can be towards the first half of the Race.  The only problem would be the risk of storms in November

You have to be careful when looking at these travel warnings because in some cases, the warning will only warn a particular region in a country and not the whole country. You cannot just glace at the list and say a country won't be visited because of it.

Offline batman06

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #470 on: June 12, 2014, 03:55:09 PM »
After taking a look at the  link im going to predict they visit Laos this season  a Papua New Guinea visit would really be nice though, or even New Caledonia the suspense is killing me  :groan: :gaah:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #471 on: June 12, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »
Since we missed out on a Philippines visit last time, perhaps they can reschedule. We need a redo of My OX is Broken for sure!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #472 on: June 12, 2014, 04:56:07 PM »
C'mon Bertram!  visit The Rock !    :yess:

The monkeys are waiting for you.

Many problems recently, between Spain and the UK for fishing things there. I think it will not be visited this season, but would like to see it sometime. Even though there is just a few things to do in there.

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #473 on: June 12, 2014, 05:12:51 PM »
Survivor did 4 seasons in the Philippines, but that typhoon killed the chances of a visit for a while. I love Peach's idea of a leg in Mongolia though. I even think that was one of Phil's favorite places that he mentioned on a interview once.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #474 on: June 12, 2014, 05:44:29 PM »
Since we missed out on a Philippines visit last time, perhaps they can reschedule. We need a redo of My OX is Broken for sure!
Yeah, all they have to do is just go to the Philippines, they easily have tasks ready to go.  My Ox is Broken modified Switchback (make it a harder Road Block! lol) and Jig or Pig 4 as the Detour!  :yess:

So I guess we only have a few Legs left? 4, maybe 5 Legs possibly in Asia/Oceania after Morocco?