Author Topic: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 321960 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #325 on: June 08, 2014, 12:48:29 AM »
So from the photos, we're only sure that the dentists and the mother & daughter are safe.
Is Denmark/Sweden Leg 4 or 5? ???

Offline Loken

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #326 on: June 08, 2014, 04:16:23 AM »
Did they go like UK > Denmark > Sweden for extra country count?
Creating Routes ~

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #327 on: June 08, 2014, 04:23:20 AM »

I'd like to hope they did it because of logistics and selfdriving but you're probably right :/

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #328 on: June 08, 2014, 04:46:58 AM »

Maybe lack of flights to Malmö. The airort there is not big, amd don't need to, having Copenhagen <40'.

BTW, if there is no clue in Denmark, it will not be counted as a country, as Spain in TAR 3, I assume?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #329 on: June 08, 2014, 04:56:48 AM »
Hope they will go to South Africa next, probably Cape Town. Haven't visited since TAR 7. * prays *

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #330 on: June 08, 2014, 04:57:19 AM »

Maybe lack of flights to Malmö. The airort there is not big, amd don't need to, having Copenhagen <40'.

BTW, if there is no clue in Denmark, it will not be counted as a country, as Spain in TAR 3, I assume?

They did count Spain as a country visited in TAR 3 I believe. They counted Germany in TAR19 but there was a clue telling them to go to Germany
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #331 on: June 08, 2014, 04:59:30 AM »
Maybe it was just a connection for flights.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: June 08, 2014, 05:00:16 AM »

They did count Spain as a country visited in TAR 3 I believe. They counted Germany in TAR19 but there was a clue telling them to go to Germany

They counted the Netherlands in TAR19 also though :/

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #333 on: June 08, 2014, 05:24:09 AM »
Omg did they?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: June 08, 2014, 05:37:11 AM »
Omg did they?

Yes. Look at the TAR19 wiki page :lol:

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #335 on: June 08, 2014, 05:55:33 AM »
Omg did they?

They didn't. Though CBS counted The Netherlands in the number of countries they visited, the clue teams received at the start of the penultimate leg told them to go to Panama City, and Amsterdam might just be a suggestion on how to get there. While in TAR 3, the front page of the clue told them to drive to Spain before heading to Morocco.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: June 08, 2014, 06:08:32 AM »
Omg did they?

They didn't. Though CBS counted The Netherlands in the number of countries they visited, the clue teams received at the start of the penultimate leg told them to go to Panama City, and Amsterdam might just be a suggestion on how to get there. While in TAR 3, the front page of the clue told them to drive to Spain before heading to Morocco.

Yes this is the exact point I was making.

They counted the Netherlands in TAR19 also though :/

Don Task

« Reply #337 on: June 08, 2014, 06:36:25 AM »

I dont think so, it was just because of flight connections. Malmo is pretty close to Copenhagen, just about 40 minutes by train. I have been to Malmo and Copenhagen in 2012.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #338 on: June 08, 2014, 06:45:23 AM »
Assuming the "Denmark - Sweden" Leg is self-driving since it is illegal to take taxis outside of its registered country, could the teams have traveled into Lund, Sweden and the Pit Stop at a Swedish farm? Otherwise, I think we would have gotten one more sighting of them racing around in Malmö.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: June 08, 2014, 07:06:15 AM »
Assuming the "Denmark - Sweden" Leg is self-driving since it is illegal to take taxis outside of its registered country, could the teams have traveled into Lund, Sweden and the Pit Stop at a Swedish farm? Otherwise, I think we would have gotten one more sighting of them racing around in Malmö.
THE HAYBALES RETURN.

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

MrDeerShank

« Reply #340 on: June 08, 2014, 07:15:21 AM »
Omg did they?

The clue said to take a train to Amsterdam then fly to Panama City - even Phil says this when introducing the task

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #341 on: June 08, 2014, 07:31:05 AM »
Omg did they?

The clue said to take a train to Amsterdam then fly to Panama City - even Phil says this when introducing the task

There was a discussion a while back on the inclusion of the Netherlands in the wiki. Though Phil says "travel to Amsterdam then fly to Panama..." in a voiceover, the first sentence the teams read upon opening the clue was "Fly to Panama City, Panama". That's why they won't include it.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #342 on: June 08, 2014, 07:40:00 AM »
Omg did they?

There was a discussion a while back on the inclusion of the Netherlands in the wiki. Though Phil says "travel to Amsterdam then fly to Panama..." in a voiceover, the first sentence the teams read upon opening the clue was "Fly to Panama City, Panama". That's why they won't include it.

But they distinctly went to The Netherlands?!? That makes no sense :lol:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: June 08, 2014, 09:22:55 AM »
Leg 3 Ponies Task seems to be a Detour.

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #344 on: June 08, 2014, 10:07:04 AM »
IIRC Malmö to Copenhagen is a 45 minute drive through one of the longest bridges in Europe. Two beautiful cities really close together, located in two different countries. BTW, Copenhagen hosted the Eurovision Song Contest less than a month ago. I would love a special task about that, but everything must have been removed as of now. :res:

Edit: Just checked. It is 40 minutes by car, 33 by train.

I'm pretty sure they would drive by car across that Øresund bridge. It will be a great feature for both the show and the Ford product placement  ;)

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »
So the first clue on leg 4 will be:
Fly to Copenhagen, Denmark, then drive yourselfs to Malmo, Sweden?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #346 on: June 08, 2014, 10:40:13 AM »
I feel as if they will do a task in Copenhagen, its just weird IMO that WRP would have them fly to one country and then drive to another. I wouldn't count Denmark as a country visited, it would be like going to Monaco and counting France as a country because you have to fly in to Nice.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #347 on: June 08, 2014, 10:42:19 AM »
So the first clue on leg 4 will be:
Fly to Copenhagen, Denmark, then drive yourselfs to Malmo, Sweden?

Or classic "Fly to Copenhagen, Denmark. Once arrived locate the marked cars at the airport's parking lot with your next clue inside."
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: June 08, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »

:funny:  What's with the guy dressed in the 19th century students cap and coat?  Think he may be a clue giver, or just a university student bystander? 

student cap

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #349 on: June 08, 2014, 11:10:46 AM »
Denmark should be counted because they took the cars to travel to Malmo there. It doesnt really matter if there was a task or not.
I am very happy they stopped by Denmark, I assume it is very expensive to set ups tasks there specially with 8/9 teams but worthy a quick visit
By the way question: all the legs so far had self driving?  :hoot: