Author Topic: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 323724 times)

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 25 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #500 on: June 13, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »
Well we know the following teams survived to the middle-part of the Race, in Morocco:

Tim & Te Jay
Keith & Whitney
Brooke & Robbie

and we know the following teams were eliminated prior to this:

Lisa & Michelle
Dennis & Isabelle

so four teams of the following six made it to Morocco, I think, based on Leg numbers:

Shelley & Nici
Amy & Maya
Misti & Jim
Adam & Bethany
Kym & Alli
Michael & Scott

and personally - I really want Shelley & Nici to go far, we haven't had a Mother/Daughter for 8 seasons, and we haven't seen a team of that relationship excel in any way past Leg 4 in 24 seasons (since Nancy & Emily!)
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline wishicouldrun

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #501 on: June 13, 2014, 05:28:33 PM »
Question about the picture currently labelled Ait Benhaddou. I don't know how to enlarge the picture but it looks like a plane taking off on the right side. If you look about an inch above the tiny staircase on the right there is an object at about a 45 degree angle, just perfect for a plane taking off. Can someone enlarge the picture and can this help locate where the major structure is?   ???

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #502 on: June 13, 2014, 06:21:20 PM »
I think they will be a strong team, even though I prefer Amy & Maya than them. They got 7th in the first leg which is not bad compared to the other mother and daughter teams. I still think Misti & Jim will be the winners.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: June 13, 2014, 07:04:24 PM »
Isn't Copenhagen/Sweden 1 leg? So Leg 5/6 are Morocco? which means they could've possibly had an NEL/KOR in Leg 3/4 and 8  teams would be left going to Morocco

Offline batman06

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #504 on: June 13, 2014, 07:20:15 PM »
See that is exactly whats confusing me everything was going so smoothly until the Sweden/Denmark legs took place once that happened several teams just vanished and havent been spotted since. I dont know if Sweden/Denmark is just one leg or two seperate legs, I just hope some female teams are still left racing it would suck to have 4 female teams and not have one make it far.  The teams have gotta be out of Morocco by now.  :gaah: :gaah: :knuckles: :knuckles:

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: June 13, 2014, 07:26:18 PM »
See that is exactly whats confusing me everything was going so smoothly until the Sweden/Denmark legs took place once that happened several teams just vanished and havent been spotted since. I dont know if Sweden/Denmark is just one leg or two seperate legs, I just hope some female teams are still left racing it would suck to have 4 female teams and not have one make it far.  The teams have gotta be out of Morocco by now.  :gaah: :gaah: :knuckles: :knuckles:
YES! that would be very disappointing, i hope its like TAR 17 where 2 of the 4 female teams made it far

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: June 13, 2014, 07:35:54 PM »

:groan:  OK, as if we didn't have enough speculation about Phil's pix, here's some more fuel for the fire...  so to speak...

blahblah

Anyone else notice the street lamps (with wires strung between them)?  Might suggest an "urban" setting, or at least along side a major roadway.  Also, the building isn't that large, so doesn't really qualify as a "Kasbah".   :snicker:  So, is this just a non-descript ruin alongside the road? 

Maybe we're being "punked" by the Philminator.   (:;)  :tantrum  ???  :knuckles:

That's all, carry on.   :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #507 on: June 13, 2014, 08:41:30 PM »
I think the two Phil pics are separate entities.... I bet the first is just a "passed by on the road" while the second...:duno:

We are going to laugh if none of these have anything to do with the race.  :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: June 13, 2014, 09:00:17 PM »
I dont think they went to sicily because we wouldve got pics by now, according to plaidmoon
I searched everywhere
They are probably headed towards asia , from Morocco is 7 to 8 hrs
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: June 13, 2014, 09:13:08 PM »
I think they will be a strong team, even though I prefer Amy & Maya than them. They got 7th in the first leg which is not bad compared to the other mother and daughter teams. I still think Misti & Jim will be the winners.

How do you know they were 7th? :res:

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #510 on: June 13, 2014, 09:19:17 PM »

How do you know they were 7th? :res:

In the live sightings thread..

the African American mother daughter team!

They've said multiple times they were in 7th place

And they were glad teams were behind

But want to catch up!

Offline batman06

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #511 on: June 13, 2014, 09:23:41 PM »
Yeah i remember reading that Shelley/Nici came in 7th on the 1st leg as well. Im predicting another final 3 of couples again....  :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Offline batman06

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #512 on: June 13, 2014, 09:30:32 PM »
Im praying we get some sightings tomorrow Im honestly more curious about where the next location is more so than who is left in the race  :tantrum :tantrum

Offline aryantsoeseno

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #513 on: June 13, 2014, 09:31:34 PM »
I thought I'd pass along some information I found earlier. It's pretty iffy, but it appears that TAR may be going to Italy next. Most likely Sicily from what I could tell. Palermo and Ragusa were mentioned. I'd expect it would be tomorrow (actually later today Italian time), so people might want to keep their eyes and ears open for sightings in Italy or Sicily.

another europe again  ??? :(  ??? 

could it be the next "the amazing race" europe version ?!?

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #514 on: June 13, 2014, 10:00:46 PM »
Question about the picture currently labelled Ait Benhaddou. I don't know how to enlarge the picture but it looks like a plane taking off on the right side. If you look about an inch above the tiny staircase on the right there is an object at about a 45 degree angle, just perfect for a plane taking off. Can someone enlarge the picture and can this help locate where the major structure is?   ???
That does look like some sort of a jet to me as well, but it looks to be a smaller charter passenger jet or even a military jet, but not a scheduled passenger jet. The tail versus the fuselage appear too small to be used by a scheduled airline.
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #515 on: June 13, 2014, 10:15:57 PM »

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #516 on: June 13, 2014, 11:05:30 PM »
The most common spec when spoilers are lost for a certain amount of time is TAR went to a location that has less people, less fans, less etc.

I'm gonna guess a new country, like Cyprus maybe. ???

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #517 on: June 13, 2014, 11:26:13 PM »
I think we need to widen our search for Phil's Kasbah.

It makes perfect sense for TAR to go a different city/location for Morocco leg 2...and flights out of say...Casablanca could make the next leg easier.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline aryanisetiawan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #518 on: June 14, 2014, 05:27:09 AM »
We did not have many sightings recently. Does this mean they're going to a secluded or a very rural area

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: June 14, 2014, 08:45:05 AM »
 :funny: Since we're grasping at straws, here's a tidbit of useless information y'all can run with.  The design on the so-called "Kasbah hotel" Phil sent us is similar to designs found in the Skoura area.  I did say it was useless info, right?   :snicker:  Yet another "red herring".   :res:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #520 on: June 14, 2014, 09:02:51 AM »
We did not have many sightings recently. Does this mean they're going to a secluded or a very rural area

It means we ALL need to look harder.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: June 14, 2014, 09:24:10 AM »
Phil has posted again... where is this??

http://instagram.com/p/pOjWFzR17m/

Can anyone zoom in to read the sign? Whatever language is on the sign might lead us to Phil's location.

EDIT: Nevermind; its too blurry.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 10:09:36 AM by georgiapeach »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #522 on: June 14, 2014, 09:26:49 AM »
Ok I see a Mercedes-Benz... Germany??

Offline Tar25fan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #523 on: June 14, 2014, 09:31:32 AM »
Is that it?? In Stuttgart

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #524 on: June 14, 2014, 09:49:12 AM »
Y'all aren't LISTENING.  :hhello:

For example:

Messina - Palermo (A20): the A20 highway is 182 Km long
and it is managed by CAS. It is a toll road. The freeway swing along the rocky
northern coast of Sicily and it has lots of viaducts and tunnels. Updated toll
prices are visible on the official website of CAS. At the beginning of 2012 the
price between Buonfornello (Palermo) and Messina nord was € 10.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 09:53:10 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: