Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 29 News and Media

<< < (2/8) > >>

coolio:

--- Quote from: Airlines on May 22, 2014, 05:51:41 PM ---RI with BvW was actually an alright combo IMO, especially with the truels *hides from death threats*

--- End quote ---
treuls <3
they did make RI quite doable - it allowed for multiple people to win, and not just 1 person the entire time, which honestly was why RI in RI and SP so unbearable.

Glamazon Racer:
In theory, Redemption Island is actually an incredible twist. But in practice, it is an epic failure - we get no Reward Challenges, which the RI Duel does not really compensate for in my opinion, we get time taken away from the main game and we miss out on things like the Survivor Auction or the Rites of Passage (not that Cagayan had the latter in any case).

RealityFan68:
I am pretty new to Survivor--I have only been watching since Cochran won and I watched most of the first season with Richard Hatch (hey, there's someone to bring back!  :funny: :funny: :funny:)

I think the Redemption Island concept gives players a chance to get back to the game and shake some things up.  I do wish though that they wouldn't take away the reward challenges because they are great.

stifflfootball:
I can live with Redemption Island if they would only have it in play until the merge.  I'm not happy with people getting voted off after the merge, some for a second time, and having a chance to get back into the game at F5.   

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: stifflfootball on May 23, 2014, 03:47:13 PM ---I can live with Redemption Island if they would only have it in play until the merge.  I'm not happy with people getting voted off after the merge, some for a second time, and having a chance to get back into the game at F5.   

--- End quote ---
Agree with this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version