Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 29 News and Media

<< < (3/8) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: stifflfootball on May 23, 2014, 03:47:13 PM ---I can live with Redemption Island if they would only have it in play until the merge.  I'm not happy with people getting voted off after the merge, some for a second time, and having a chance to get back into the game at F5.   

--- End quote ---

I actually want them to get rid of RI after the merge, period. BvW's Redemption Island, IMO, was very very exciting and great pre-merge. Post merge, it became a massive waste of time.

Glamazon Racer:
Good points - would be interesting to seee that.

stekay:
I've only seen the twist used on BvW and I thought it was ~okay~ I would think the truels are much more interesting than a duel [but I generally liked it b/c it preserved 2 stars :lol: ]

tlallstar6:
'Survivor' scoop: Two contestants left show before filming began in Nicaragua

The 29th season of CBS’ Survivor has begun filming in Nicaragua, and host Jeff Probst says that two contestants left the show 48 hours before the competition began for medical reasons.

“We just lost two contestants [Friday],” Probst tells EW’s Dalton Ross, who’s hosting EW Morning Live with Jessica Shaw from the set of Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water all week on Entertainment Weekly Radio. “We came out here with 20. We spend months casting our show — months. I mean, this is like….who you’re gonna ask to prom. All year you’re like, ‘Is it her or her?’ and ‘Will she say yes?’ And you finally get your 20 people, and then through no fault of their own — just a medical situation — they can’t play…. So instead of 20, it puts us at 18. Instead of equal men and women, it puts us uneven men and women.”
Listen to Probst explain why the show must go on in the clip below. Bonus: You’ll also hear a Survivor helicopter pass overhead.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/02/survivor-nicaragua-two-contestants-leave/

Cagayawn:
Apparently, RI is being removed for San Juan Del Sur. I don't have the link to the article, but it seemed official. NO REDEMPTION ISLAND!!!! REJOICE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version