Author Topic: Who is strongest weak TAR team to make Final 3?  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
Who is strongest weak TAR team to make Final 3?
« on: December 20, 2014, 04:56:09 AM »
I had this idea from Amy & Maya and Josh & Brent win.

Who's strongest weak TAR team to make final 3?

They must have these requirements:
1. Never win more than 2 legs.
2. Never have more than 3 Top 3 finish.
3. Have a underdog story.

Personally, it would be:

Amy & Maya.

Others:
-Josh & Brent? Too weak, even rarely got 3rd-1st place during on a leg before Pit Stop. Except last three legs of TAR 21, maybe.
-Eric & Danielle? I wouldn't count because Eric is from stronger team from TAR 9, Eric & Jeremy. Also they have got numerous 3rd and 2nd place in Pit Stop.
-Dan & Jordan? I don't know.
-Adam & Rebecca? I don't know.
-Mona & Beth? They're strong at physical game and even got more than 3 Top 3 finishes.
-Amani & Marcus? They're finished in more than 3 Top 3 finish, and also have won 2 legs. 5 9 6 6 1 7 4 4 1 4 3 3
-Brent & Caite? I don't know.
-Brian & Ericka? I don't know.
-Andrew & Dan? They're weakest team ever. Bad at mental or physical game.
-Nicolas & Donald? I don't know.
-Lyn & Karlyn? I see them as barely got Top 3 finish. Also, TAR 10 is too physical for them. But they smat a little bit.
-Ray & Yolanda? I don't know as I never watched more than 20 minutes of all ep of TAR 9.
-Teri & Ian? They're strong. Not a weak team, since they performed well in TAR 11, though they eliminated at 7th place.

It's that I can say, sorry but thanks.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Who is strongest weak TAR team to make Final 3?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 02:20:47 PM »
Caroline & Jennifer. A pathetic team that raced 23 legs,but didn't win ONE,were saved TWO times by an NEL,ONE time by an Express Pass given to them and a team that weren't good in anything,just in making the seasons they were THE WORST OF ALL TIME and making stupid alliances for stupid reasons.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 02:30:04 PM »
Josh & Brent.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 05:35:34 PM »
Caroline & Jennifer. A pathetic team that raced 23 legs,but didn't win ONE,were saved TWO times by an NEL,ONE time by an Express Pass given to them and a team that weren't good in anything,just in making the seasons they were THE WORST OF ALL TIME and making stupid alliances for stupid reasons.
holy crap I thought that no one on RFF disliked Caroline & Jennifer more than I did
tbh Caroline & Jennifer weren't the only reason TAR24 sucked
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Wadsy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2021, 11:55:42 PM »
It's got to be Adam & Rebecca lol, but I liked them a lot and Adam was one of the funniest contestants ever IMO.
Wadsy