Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 12 FINALE updates & commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 102256 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A better RB question would have been "Do you wanna play with magic?"

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Tied with Eric and Danielle, Flo, and Jamy as the worst winners.

Flo & Zach are actually one of the best winners of the Race.

Jason & Amy were actually good?
I liked Zach, he was a great racer and deserves awards for putting up with Flo, who did one RB. At least Dave did 5 :groan:
I know Jason and Amy were decent racers skill-wise, I've just despised them since I first saw them. When I say worst, it's pure opinion and not based on placement.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I hope Dave and Connor get to come back again. They were so entertaining!  :hearts:

If you consider consistent whining over being 60, constant stories about the achilles and cancer entertaining why not!?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
SEASON OVERALL SCORE: 3/10
(Sorry, I just didn't feel the effort put into this season. Every Leg of this season was just bland at some point and the "local" movie-style music didn't do this season any justice. Worst season I've watched. :([/size]

Rachel, you forgot to remove the [/size]! :o

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think, after race, Cancer, don't win money, if was due Roadblock rule. CaroJen maybe wins the money. Or they don't got penalty?

Dave 5, Connor 8, that's exceeded Roadblock limit.

And why Cancer wins? They should even got penalty for messing up Roadblock rule!
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

MrDeerShank

I hope Dave and Connor get to come back again. They were so entertaining!  :hearts:

You are joking right?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
I think, after race, Cancer, don't win money, if was due Roadblock rule. CaroJen maybe wins the money. Or they don't got penalty?

Apparently you can't do more than 6 roadblocks before Leg 10 but in the final two legs they can be split 2-1.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.

My thought BEFORE all stars

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster

And why Cancer wins? They should even got penalty for messing up Roadblock rule!
Even though I, too, find it unfair, Dave was not required to do the RBs in Leg 11, even though Connor had done 6. If it was a rule, the clue for the Welsh poem RB would have stated, "NOTE: Dave MUST perform this Roadblock." Therefore, they should not have gotten a penalty.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Online RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
SEASON OVERALL SCORE: 3/10
(Sorry, I just didn't feel the effort put into this season. Every Leg of this season was just bland at some point and the "local" movie-style music didn't do this season any justice. Worst season I've watched. :([/size]

Rachel, you forgot to remove the [/size]! :o
Well that's embarrassing... :-[
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster

Apparently you can't do more than 6 roadblocks before Leg 10 but in the final two legs they can be split 2-1.
Which is dumb. I hope TAR changes it next season to no more than 6 Roadblocks by leg 11.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
worst team ever-jonvic/cowboys so third worst?

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Okay, I agree with not liking the winners and I completely understand.

I disagree with the thoughts that this was the WORST finale ever, for three reasons.

1. It wasn't entirely linear because there were some points where positions changed. They did at the Mirage light bulb task where 1st and 2nd changed. I feel like people also underestimate the difficulty of the Roadblock. From my understanding, this finding the sign could have been really difficult, but edited out because it didn't change much. Anyone remember TAR12 Italy and how some teams had difficulty with that plane task?

2. It was a NIGHT LEG!!! We desperately needed a night leg and I am glad we got one.

3. The race was really close, not like last season's blowout with Jay & Amy

Yes, I know it's bad because the tasks were not extremely difficult and there was no memory challenge, but I would still have to say that the finales of TAR19 and TAR22 were worse than this one. Yes it was not a good one, but certainly not terrible or the worst.

NoluckBoston

I think the Nevada Department of Transportation should find Brendan and Rachael's cab driver and give her an award. Commend her on her safe driving. She was an amazing person. Not bow to their pressure.

I salute her!  :flowers:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Also how on earth is Flo-dislike an opinion

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think the Nevada Department of Transportation should find Brendan and Rachael's cab driver and give her an award. Commend her on her safe driving. She was an amazing person. Not bow to their pressure.

Ily <3

Cuz she didn't deserve to win over the two other all-star finale teams and was dragged around the world.

Online RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Don't even put those two teams beside each other in slashes. At least Jet & Cord didn't violently shove and vulgarly belittle at each other.
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Ily <3

Cuz she didn't deserve to win over the two other all-star finale teams and was dragged around the world.

A) um no. No. NO. NO.

B) Flo was a hilarious trainwreck failure and not appreciating her for what she is is ridiculous, especially if you like other trainwrecks like Nate & Jen and Schmirna in TAR11 etc.

Also Teri & Ian aren't that good srynotrlysorryatall.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
How weird that Caroline is only female to say title quote. All other were from tasks and male racers.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Nate/Jen were awful too yw

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Don't even put those two teams beside each other in slashes. At least Jet & Cord didn't violently shove and vulgarly belittle at each other.

Jonvic-terrible human beings HOWEVER with semblances of entertainment+next to no fan base
Cowboys-Also terrible human beings, even though they are better than Jonvic in that regard they are also ridiculously boring and have a humongous fan base for literally no reason yw.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

OMG go get your taste checked Nate & Jen were one of the like three good teams in TAR12 and one of them is Kate & Pat so

Also you like TAR18 goths so

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster

OMG go get your taste checked Nate & Jen were one of the like three good teams in TAR12 and one of them is Kate & Pat so

Also you like TAR18 goths so

Goths are amazing both seasons and you rank the priests top 3 and say I have no taste  :res:

Online RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oh my gosh, The Good Wife drama right now is making me even madder about tonight's finale. :groan: Kalinda's bickering is more annoying than Brenchel's baby-talk obsession right now. Can't wait for The Mentalist next.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Let's not make personal attacks, that's not nice.

And I kind of sort of agree that I think she is a good driver to not change her driving because of someone demanding to drive faster. As the driver she is in control of her vehicle and I don't have a problem with her driving slower than normal. She shouldn't deserve an award, but I applaud her as a driver.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:55:01 PM by TexasLady »