Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 12 FINALE updates & commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 103314 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
After 24 seasons, worst winners ever have to come from an All-Stars edition? RLY?

Yeah, identical to TAR11 - two amazing teams in the finale robbed by a team that shouldn't even be cast.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Whenever WRP thinks about making an All-Stars, just change the name (e.g. Unfinished Business), and we may, at least, end up having lovely winners.

Crap. Holy holy crap.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
WHO IS IT… WHO IS IT… WHO IS IT… It is… All teams looking… It is… Dave. :stare :stare :stare Dave & Connor running to the finish line. Natalie & Nadiya look the most excited, lol.

"DAVE & CONNOR… AFTER 22 CITIES, 9 COUNTRIES, AND MORE THAN 23,000 (?) MILES, I AM PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE WON THE MILLION DOLLARS." Dave is the oldest winner of The Amazing Race, and this is the first time a parent-child team has won. Dave is super proud of Connor.

Jennifer says she is super proud of Caroline as Caroline lands. :hrt: Phil says he has to compliment Caroline & Jennifer because throughout the race, it was as if they didn't think they belonged... but they finish 2nd. Caroline & Jennifer are glad that Dave & Connor if it wasn’t them. Dave talks about Connor going through chemo 3 years ago and had blood clots and they thought he was going to die.

Rachel is crying because they put so much into this. :'( :'( :'( Brendon lands and he apologizes to Rachel. “Well appropriately, you wore your sequins all the way to Vegas.” They are team #3. Rachel says they’ll have to wait until Brendon graduates for their Brenchel baby, but they say the adventure will be something they'll tell their Brenchel baby about. :(

Teams hugging and everyone happy and yay huge lovefest. Phil throws Cord’s hat. And now it's done.

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
RIP Roadblock Rule.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Worst winners ever. Agreed.

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
Hmmm...I might have to take that awesome finale comment back...A skydive and it's over? No finale tough puzzle to actually CHALLENGE a team of All-Stars? Still a fun episode, just really the only downside

Happy for D/C to break the record, though, as much grief as people have given them. It seriously is an awesome gift in life to come back from all that health turmoil and do something incredible like this (it's easy for people to keep bashing them for comments - easy for you to say as someone who hasn't had to deal with cancer.) Of course, I also wish we learned more about them BESIDES their past ailments, haha.

And AWWWW love CaroJen, SUCHH an awesome team! They're so positive and adorable.

Lastly, somebody give Phil some hair gel, he's got some flyaways going on :P
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I like this winner and race course was great best season every

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Thanks all for a great season, even though this season was quite lacklustre. :stare You guys make it much more enjoyable. :<3

To guests: Please consider registering and saying hi! :waves:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
anyway bye I'm going to live in a universe where Brenchel won bye.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I like this winner and race course was great best season every

No Zpoler, no.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member

Ernie and Cindy?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ernie & Cindy <3
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:39:17 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
All teams were excited to see TEAM UGH winning,but Mark just stood there like he didn't gave a ****.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
RIP Roadblock Rule.

And Leg 3 curse and parent/child curse and car curse

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Ernie and Cindy?

Ernie & Cindy over the two old hobos who won this season.

Ernie & Cindy are great yw.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Let's have a great finale!  :hoot:

Wow, such a little finale - and I'm not talking about the winners -. I guess I saw better final legs designs in the Fantasy Game board here   :groan: .
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.

Ernie and Cindy?

Ernie & Cindy over the two old hobos who won this season.

Ernie & Cindy are great yw.

Preeeeach, they're nerdy and adorable AND used their winnings for charity (or at least said that was the plan.)
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster

Ernie and Cindy?

Ernie and Cindy were GREAT. They were the BEST team their season (tied with Bill and Cathy).
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
So the first night time final leg was pointless. The TAR 15 Las Vegas leg was FAR Better
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
Tied with Eric and Danielle, Flo, and Jamy as the worst winners.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
I liked the finale and the winners but obviously Carojen would've been better. Meh cast, meh tasks summed up with a meh finale

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I liked the finale and the winners but obviously Carojen would've been better. Meh cast, meh tasks summed up with a meh finale
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:11:17 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Let's have a great finale!  :hoot:

Wow, such a little finale - and I'm not talking about the winners -. I guess I saw better final legs designs in the Fantasy Game board here   :groan: .

In fact, if Brenchel or the girls would have won, my opinion would be the same.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Tied with Eric and Danielle, Flo, and Jamy as the worst winners.

I actually didn't think that Jamy were bad winners, a bit boring but not bad winners.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Also if anyone wants entertainment Marie's twitter is amazing AND she'll be on the reality recap tomorrow.
It's Clobbering Time!