Author Topic: pre TAR 25 speculation+ Start Line DIscussion *Be a Part of History!*  (Read 95979 times)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
omg, can they start racing next week so we can quickly get TAR24 out of our heads?

I hope in addition to making the improvements that have been listed by fans here and everywhere else, I hope they have some nice surprises in store for the 25th season.  They've got to do something special for this milestone season, yes?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
omg, can they start racing next week so we can quickly get TAR24 out of our heads?

I hope in addition to making the improvements that have been listed by fans here and everywhere else, I hope they have some nice surprises in store for the 25th season.  They've got to do something special for this milestone season, yes?

Yes please! I imagine we'll have some India this coming season and either a visit to Africa or Oceania.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
I hope they have some nice surprises in store for the 25th season.  They've got to do something special for this milestone season, yes?

A DYM? ??? A 6 continent race? ??? New locations definitely.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster

Yes please! I imagine we'll have some India this coming season and either a visit to Africa or Oceania.

Yes so true, they really have to make TAR 25 one the best ones, after TAR 24 wich was not in my top teen.

So another start city then L.A. new countries, cool teams and showcase the Places they go to much better!!!!
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook

Speaking of new countries, there are many one-time countries haven't been visited in ages for TAR25 and need to revisit. I posted back in first page Hungary, Finland, Belgium and Peru are likely to visit.

South Africa hasn't visited since TAR7 and also needs to visit, as Caelestor stated on visiting Durban or Cape Town.

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member

Speaking of new countries, there are many one-time countries haven't been visited in ages for TAR25 and need to revisit. I posted back in first page Hungary, Finland, Belgium and Peru are likely to visit.

South Africa hasn't visited since TAR7 and also needs to visit, as Caelestor stated on visiting Durban or Cape Town.

I'm not pretty sure about Peru and I think South America will not appear this season. It's likely to be Africa, since we have Southeast Asia (Phillippines - hope so!  :colors )

And about Europe, I'm pretty sure they're going east this season. AAAANNDD if they're planning to go to the Balkans, it WILL NOT be a good idea since Balkan is flooding right now  :gaah:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!

I'm not pretty sure about Peru and I think South America will not appear this season. It's likely to be Africa, since we have Southeast Asia (Phillippines - hope so!  :colors )

And about Europe, I'm pretty sure they're going east this season. AAAANNDD if they're planning to go to the Balkans, it WILL NOT be a good idea since Balkan is flooding right now  :gaah:
I don't think Peru will be visited because it's "too expensive" to reserve Machu Picchu and such locations. *mockingly* :res:

I feel like the Philippines (definitely Manila) will be visited after hearing Phil mention the country in the live CBS interview.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Boring Dude

• RFF Not So Newbie
I feel like the route will be something like this:

2 legs in the Philippines (everyone thinks this)(canceled from s24)
1 leg in Australia (+1 continent)(canceled from s24)
2 legs in India (major country)(hasn't been visited since s20)
2 legs in South Africa, Namibia, Angola, etc. (+1 continent)(underused recently)
1 leg in France (major country)(hasn't been visited since s21)
at least 1 more leg in Europe (Ireland, Germany, Czech Republic, Sweden, Finland, etc.)
up to 2 legs elsewhere

This is not necessarily the route I want, but I think it will be what we get.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook

2 legs in South Africa, Namibia, Angola, etc. (+1 continent)(underused recently)
at least 1 more leg in Europe (Ireland, Germany, Czech Republic, Sweden, Finland, etc.)
up to 2 legs elsewhere

I quite that India won't be visited around for TAR 25, because of its approximately of recent All-Stars in Sri Lanka, which is close to India. Thailand is very unlikely due to recent political conflict.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:56:23 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline Parovic

• RFF Sr. Member

up to 2 legs elsewhere

I quite that India won't be visited around for TAR 25, because of its approximately of recent All-Stars in Sri Lanka, which is close to India. Thailand is very unlikely due to recent political conflict.
Asia:
By ruling out some less possible location,india,thailand,vietnam,malaysia(sabah) are nearly impossible,but it will be possible for HK,China,Japan.
And i want TAR to bring back the cancelled leg of Laos in S19 and the long-awaited leg in Nepal

Africa:
As TAR may need to cut budget,travel to African countries may be costly,so it is nearly impossible

Europe:
I do want them to visit East-european countries like Slovakia,and i am pretty sure that Ukraine has absolutely no possibility

South America:
Brazil and Argentina will have a high possibility because of the 2014 world cup,but i want to see more new countries like Guyana

Oceania:
I want them to visit Fiji,Vanuatu but it has low possibility

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
I have a little spec that will drive us... and the rest of the viewers... crazy...
INDONESIA!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I have a little spec that will drive us... and the rest of the viewers... crazy...

If they make the Indonesian legs fun like TAR23, then there's nothing to be afraid of.  :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

If they make the Indonesian legs fun like TAR23, then there's nothing to be afraid of.  :funny:

There's a good and a bad side with Indonesia.
Good: awesome spoilers! :conf:
Bad: Overused country in the recent seasons.

The last time there was Indo (S23), when some members in RFF saw the spoilers on Indo, they posted it right away on the BMS thread. :funny:

Offline drackodelmal

• RFF Not So Newbie
I really wish they come to mexico. Maybe just maybe i can find some spoilers for you guys. Monterrey has a lot of things to offer and with a show like this they can show it.

MrDeerShank

I wouldn't expect Brazil due to how close it is to the World Cup - there would be way too many spoilers flying around! (not that that's a bad thing...)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
I wouldn't expect Brazil due to how close it is to the World Cup - there would be way too many spoilers flying around! (not that that's a bad thing...)

That's why we also spec with a delay on the filming of TARLA 6 this year.  :)
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster

:funny: :funny: :funny:
i doubt it will happen. But if it is, i think they will go to Jakarta. Indonesia is the only country that never has a leg in it's capital (CMIIW). Yes, we always have good spoilers, but i hope they skip Indonesia next season. i am bored although i'm Indonesian

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

i doubt it will happen. But if it is, i think they will go to Jakarta. Indonesia is the only country that never has a leg in it's capital (CMIIW). Yes, we always have good spoilers, but i hope they skip Indonesia next season. i am bored although i'm Indonesian

Croatia, Canada, Ireland, Turkey, Kazakhstan etc. Have not had their capitals visited either

Offline HollywoodCory

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Follow me on Twitter

I'd like to see them visit Canada again. They've been twice, to three cities and had a total of zero pit stops there.

I'd also like to see them visit Egypt, since it hasn't been since TAR 5. But I know that's its very unlikely due to it's instability. (Though I don't think they'd have too many problems as long as they avoided central Cairo.)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Here's my route spec: (and pre-determined ELs, NELs, and Zero-hour)
1: Hawaii, USA --> Japan
2: Japan --> Manila, Philippines
3: Manila, Philippines --> Mountain Province, Philippines
4: Philippines --> Australia
5: Australia
6: Australia --> Nepal
7: Nepal --> somewhere in the Middle East
8: somewhere in the Middle East --> small European country --> small European country's neighbor
9: Europe
10: Europe --> Africa
11: Africa
12: Africa --> Mexico/Canada --> cross border to USA

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook

I'd like to see them visit Canada again. They've been twice, to three cities and had a total of zero pit stops there.

I'd also like to see them visit Egypt, since it hasn't been since TAR 5. But I know that's its very unlikely due to it's instability. (Though I don't think they'd have too many problems as long as they avoided central Cairo.)

I don't think Canada won't be visited this season due to its being close to the U.S., and it is getting close to finish filming of TAR Canada 2. I repost about Thailand (see above post) and the safe cities in the country beside Bangkok are Chiang Mai (last visited was TAR2), Chiang Rai, Hat Yai, Krabi and Samui (island, not a city).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:37:26 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪

Croatia, Canada, Ireland, Turkey, Kazakhstan etc. Have not had their capitals visited either

And Australia.  :'(
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline aryanisetiawan

• RFF Jr. Member
The route has to be on fire, season 24 just missed the target. going linearly west without having been extremely south or north. and don't use countries which culturally contrast each other ( cause when i was watching leg 7-11, i felt like the teams were doing adventures in the same country) and even better. we had 4 double legs in one country which was a let down of an all-stars season.

i predicted that the route would start in Asia or oceania and Europe as the penultimate leg. as much as i love my own country, INDONESIA, i wouldn't want to have it in the next season, at the very least season 26. i want PHILIPPINES and only PHILIPPINES to be the representative of this season's South East Asia. i really wished that it could be the first two legs however my feelings say that there will be one country hosting the first leg probably oceanian country or even taiwan. so Philippines would be the second leg ( and the third leg if it's double)

i also want INDIA to be visited, specifically MUMBAI. it's culturally shocking and should be a part of a race that is amazing. the last time visited was season 12 and i found the environment really nasty, stressed out so many teams.I feel like Sri Lanka doesn't really give that crowded vibe as much as India. Sri lanka's leg was good though, the best leg in the previous season.

for africa i don't demand anything. as long as they go to africa it would be just fine. i would love to have a penultimate there but it also seems unlikely

for Europe, i'm getting bored seeing Europe actually i don't know why. i probably favoured Belgium or Denmark to be the countries for european legs. a leg in Crimnea would be interesting too  :lala :lala :lala

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Guys complain so much about India now want it

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Again, no wishlist routes here please. If you have some REAL info about why you think a location might be visited, then we would love to hear your reasoning. Fantasy routes have their own thread.

Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.