Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 11 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 33982 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Afghanimals still lost. Caroline hits the first one. Jennifer misses. Dave misses. Connor misses.

Brenchel still continue throwing the boots, not realizing that they picked up size 10 boots......... :stare

Caroline doing well at this detour. They have 5/16. 6/16. 7/16. Caroline is a beast.

Dave & Connor: 3/16. 4/16. Connor says this was a good stress reliever.

Afghanimals still lost... They got directions.

Brenchel still continue throwing the boots. They're almost at the finish line.

Caroline & Jennifer: 12/16.
Dave & Connor: 10/16. 11/16.

Caroline & Jennifer have got 16! They're done in 1st. Pit stop: Peckforton Castle. The last team to check in will be eliminated. Dave & Connor finish shortly after.

Caroline & Jennifer leave first but Dave & Connor are really close. Caroline & Jennifer pick to go right and Dave & Connor pick to go left...

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
After being eliminated in Leg 11, it's amazing to see Caroline & Jen slay <33333

OMG GO GO GO CAROJEN <3

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Afghanimals still driving... And they're finally at the detour. They pick shoot. They see that Brenchel is still here.

Brenchel have finished the course... But the guy tells them that they need to do it again... They reread their clue... And they realize that they had a pair of size 10 boots. Rachel keeps saying she didn't know and she didn't know...

And this is why you read your clue... :stare Commercial.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
COME ON AFGHANIMALS! BEAT BRENCHEL!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Every episode of this season feels so short... I don't know why everytime they say Pit Stop, I keep thinking that they are only halfway through the leg. So weird... are commercials longer than before?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Ladies and gentlemen, the Drama Queen is back.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
COME ON AFGHANIMALS!CAROJEN BEATBRENCHEL!CANCER!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Ladies and gentlemen, the Drama Queen is back.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Caroline&Jennifer so close to an out of nowhere Dark Horse Victory!

YES!  :yess: Dave&Connor to the Finale!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
DAMN IT NOOOOOOOOOOO CAROJEN :((((((((

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rachel is crying. Brendon yells at Rachel to stop crying. They have to redo the entire course...

Afghanimals begin shooting. 2/16.

Race between Dave & Connor and Caroline & Jennifer to the pit stop... Caroline & Jennifer got directions and found out they went the wrong way. "Dave & Connor keep stealing our first places! Rude." :funny:

Dave & Connor are team #1. They won a trip to Fiji. They didn't think they would be able to be in a position to win The Amazing Race after the Achilles injury.

Caroline & Jennifer are team #2.

Pit Stop:
1st - Dave & Connor
2nd - Caroline & Jennifer

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another Achilles mention :res:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brenchel finish the detour in 3rd! Rachel apologizes to Brendon. Afghanimals finish shooting. They finish the detour in last.

Rachel is still apologizing and Brendon tells her to stop. Afghanimals hope someone get lost... Rachel tries asking for directions but no one's at the house.

Race to the pit stop between Brenchel and Afghanimals... Brendon still thinks that they deserve to be in the final even though they messed up with the boots...

And... It's Brenchel! Brenchel are team #3! Rachel starts crying. Rachel says that they have to read the clue properly because last time she messed up by not reading the clue properly lol.

Leo & Jamal are the last team to arrive... And they've been eliminated. They say that they took themselves out both seasons. "No one is going to top our humour, our energy, our fun attitude." :hearts:

Pit Stop:
1st - Dave & Connor
2nd - Caroline & Jennifer
3rd - Brendon & Rachel
4th - Leo & Jamal (ELIMINATED)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
As much as I loved Leo & Jamal this season, I hope their montage at the end doesn't mean a three-peat. :P

Still...

Afghans :torche

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
No one can top Leo & Jamal's humor and attitude?
*cough*Charla & Mirna*cough*Oswald & Danny*cough*
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rachel wants babies. :lol: Brendon is a PhD student. Blahblahblah.

Caroline & Jennifer say that people consider them to be a weak team, but they can be surprising.

If Dave & Connor win, Dave will be the oldest person to ever win.

Dave: "We're going to win The Amazing Race... or die trying."

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
DAMN IT NOOOOOOOOOOO CAROJEN :((((((((

Dave and Connor  (:;)
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
nooooooo Leo&Jamal!
Just like last time, when I started to like this guys, they are eliminated in 4th.

Is so dissapointing that Brendon&Rachel are the only team to be on the F3 twice...
If they end up winning it would be like watching S3 all over again...

MrDeerShank

Dave mentioning his age again in a positive way this time ugh, I hated how they suddenly got morphed in this episode to become the good people of the season >_>

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
I just realized how much I like Afghanimals. :torche
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline & Jennifer!! So close  :'( :'(

They could have won in Sri Lanka and maybe even the second leg if the pack wasn't so tightly packed haha

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Next week on the season finale...

It all ends in Las Vegas where the final 3 work with David Copperfield to perform a daring escape.

Dave is smashing something. Brendon is asking a taxi driver to help them out so they can have babies. :funny: Some task with lightbulbs? Teams at the finish line looking up at the sky...

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
OMG! Are they dropping from the sky to the Finish Line! WHAT?! That is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

:umn:  :colors  :wohoo:

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The fact that the final leg looks to be a night leg!!!!! <33333

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Out of this Final 3, I would prefer Brenchel or CaroJen to win. It sucks we couldn't have a good Final 3 with Brenchel, CaroJen, and Afghans, but overall, it's an okay Final 3.

This episode though was great. Teams were competing neck and neck to each other, and even though the soccer task was lame, the Roadblock was fun, and the Detour was okay.

I would rate this episode: 7/10.

It's certainly in the top half of legs this season, but since most of the legs were "meh", that's not saying much as well.