Author Topic: TAR 24 East Coast EP 11 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 33970 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with Connor still struggling. Dave's done but Connor isn't. Connor finally gets his 2 after missing a bunch of times. The clue says to drive to Wales. Wales has been mentioned!!!

Afghanimals don't know where to go so they go to a gas station and ask for directions. Brenchel are asking for directions at the same gas station, lol. Caroline & Jennifer are doing well at navigating this leg? Brenchel leave the gas station and Afghanimals are following them. Brendon doesn't want them to follow so he does a quick turn while Afghanimals keep going straight.

Caroline & Jennifer first to get the roadblock clue. Brenchel there as well. Roadblock! After choosing a canal boat, they will work with an instructor to recite the Welsh poem for the 15 minutes it takes to cross the aquiduct. Then they have to recite the poem to someone.

Caroline and Brendon are doing this roadblock. Wow. This looks like gibberish. Caroline: "The craziest language because they hiss at you when they talk to you." :funny:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Oh my gosh, Jamal's singing flashback from Poland! :funny: :funny:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Everybody being huggingly nice to each other :barf
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
ROADBLOCK: Remember and recite a nonsensical poem to a Welsh linguist. Seriously?

How is it nonsensical? It's a WELSH poem. It's cultural! :res:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

*cough* Austria *cough*
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
"Oh look it's a rainbow"   :colors

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Afghanimals and Dave & Connor arrive at the roadblock at around the same time. Jamal doing the roadblock. Flashback to the German song from last season! :funny: Connor is doing the roadblock.

The 4 team members who aren't doing the roadblock are getting along??? Wow! This is refreshing! :funny:

This is so funny. Teams just trying to learn the poem and pronounce the words correctly. :funny:

Brendon is going to give the poem an attempt. This is kind of great. Brendon forgets part of it and he has to go relearn it. Caroline is giving it an attempt and she forgets part of it too. Jamal is giving it an attempt. Jamal is trying to be really intense about it... :funny: He messed up. Connor is giving it an attempt. He messes up as well.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
ROADBLOCK: Remember and recite a nonsensical poem to a Welsh linguist. Seriously?

How is it nonsensical? It's a WELSH poem. It's cultural! :res:

*cough* Austria *cough*
Sorry for the double mistakes, I'm in a rush right now. Typing on an iPhone isn't as simple as it looks.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Wait. This is the seventh Roadblock Connor has done. Shouldn't Dave of needed to do this Roadblock?
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
The task bring me memories...  A-mazing! :lol:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Wait. This is the seventh Roadblock Connor has done. Shouldn't Dave of needed to do this Roadblock?

Apparently being 60 makes you immune to Roadblocks

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brenchel & Country first and second <3

Go CaroJen <333333333333

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I kind of wanna now, what they are even saying right now... the lady was getting emotional with Brendon...

This lady is so nice, mouthing the words with Jamal and finishing his poem  :)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brendon's recital is approved!!! :hearts: Caroline is going for her 2nd attempt. She gets the clue as well! Jamal is really dramatic about this omg. I think Jamal forgets the heidi ho heido ho part at the end so the cluegiver tries to help him... Not approved. Connor not approved. Jamal not approved again. He's missing just a little bits.

Brenchel are first to leave the roadblock. Route info to somewhere? Couldn't hear it. Caroline & Jennifer are off to the location too... wherever it is. :-[

Connor and Jamal both still having trouble. Commercial.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

SMH. Dave & Connor.. they annoy the hell out of me, even more than Joey & Meghan which says something.
It's Clobbering Time!

MrDeerShank

Brendon's recital is approved!!! :hearts: Caroline is going for her 2nd attempt. She gets the clue as well! Jamal is really dramatic about this omg. I think Jamal forgets the heidi ho heido ho part at the end so the cluegiver tries to help him... Not approved. Connor not approved. Jamal not approved again. He's missing just a little bits.

Brenchel are first to leave the roadblock. Route info to somewhere? Couldn't hear it. Caroline & Jennifer are off to the location too... wherever it is. :-[

Connor and Jamal both still having trouble. Commercial.

I heard Chester that was it :P

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

SMH. Dave & Connor.. they annoy the hell out of me, even more than Joey & Meghan which says something.

Joey & Meghan aren't even irritating on this season? :P

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood

:funny:

It's bugging me too anyway
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES

Joey & Meghan aren't even irritating on this season? :P

I wasn't talking about this season's version, Season 22 Joey & Meghan  were annoying xD
It's Clobbering Time!

MrDeerShank

Bolesworth Estate is their next destination!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
At Bolesworth Castle

DETOUR: (Shoot it or Boot it)
Shoot clay birds using 12-gauge shotguns OR throw a tied pair of shoes across a certain distance.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with Jamal with his 5th attempt. He finally gets it! Connor is going for his 4th attempt. Connor gets it.

FINALLY GIVEN THE ROUTE INFO. Drive to Bolesworth Estate. Afghanimals leave before Dave & Connor.

Brenchel first to arrive at the estate. Detour: Boot It or Shoot It.
Shoot It: Shoot down 16 clay pigeons with a 12 gauge shotgun.
Boot It: Choose a pair of size 9 or size 11 wellies. Fill them with water and throw them along a marked course until they cross the finish line.

Brenchel picking boot because it's really windy. Caroline & Jennifer doing well at navigation. Afghanimals lost and need directions.

Brenchel running to do boot as Caroline & Jennifer and Dave & Connor spot them. UHHHH RACHEL PICKS A PAIR OF SIZE 10 BOOTS.

Teams getting dressed up. Caroline: "I enjoy wearing carpet." :funny: Both Caroline & Jennifer and Dave & Connor are doing shoot.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Wait?!

Shoot 16 clay plates VS Throw a pair of water filled boots

That feels unfair  :stare

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
omg country singers the shooting goddesses <333
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Caro & Jen owned this leg <3 Come on girls! Win your first leg!
It's Clobbering Time!