The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR - The Forgotten Teams

<< < (2/6) > >>

stekay:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on May 10, 2014, 12:28:09 PM ---John and Scott aka Stekay's fav team  :funny:

--- End quote ---

Such superstars!

Show content

nosyrabbit:
Amanda & Chris TAR 4.

From 1st to 11th  :res:

Jobby:
From most recent seasons.. I don't think anyone remembers Ron and Bill.

NMC:
Another team I think could have been great were Ron & Tony.
1st to the Airport, 1st on Flight 1, 2nd out of Heathrow, Got Lost ................. Eliminated!  :groan:

I thought they showed true potential during the first half of the Leg.  Pity that was all it was for, half an episode.  :res:

RachelLeVega:
All the grandmother and grandfather teams deserve a round of applause, they'll always have a special place in my TAR heart! Dave & Margaretta (We'll always remember you, Margaretta), Peggy & Claire, Don & Mary Jean, Nicolas & Donald, :hrt: Jody & Shannon :hrt:, and Bill & Cathi!

Speaking slightly about Peggy Kuhn from TAR2, could she be related as the wife of Kenny Kuhn, a former MLB infielder in the 50s? K. Kuhn moved to Truckee, CA in 1999 and had a wife named, you guessed it, PEGGY. Peggy also resides in Truckee as stated in her TAR bio. K. Kuhn was 73 when he passed away in 2010 (R.I.P. :( ) while in Utah so in 2002, inferring he still resided in Truckee at that time, he would be 65 or 66. Peggy is close to his age at 63 when she was first aired with Claire on the Race. The coincidences of age, name and a small town location near Lake Tahoe are too ironic to be called irrelevant. Is it possible?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version