Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S28 Ep 13 "It's Do or Die"

<< < (40/40)

paradoxinee:
Woo said to Kass that He would be the stupidest Survivor contestant if he sat next to Tony in the final. And he did it :))

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on May 21, 2014, 10:07:04 PM ---Is anyone disappointed that they are going to a revisited location rather than a new one?

--- End quote ---

I'm glad they are out of the Philippines and Samoa since we've had so much of that lately, but Nicaragua was one of the least attractive locations that they have used, so it is certainly not appealing...

On the other hand, rarely is a season good/bad just because of the location - so hopefully we get some exciting moments in the game!

RealityFan68:
Have they ever done a season where only returning winners play?  That might be highly interesting!  :snicker: :snicker:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: RealityFan68 on May 23, 2014, 12:33:11 PM ---Have they ever done a season where only returning winners play?  That might be highly interesting!  :snicker: :snicker:

--- End quote ---

Would be interesting indeed, but I wonder how many of the winners would risk coming back again? :lol:

Jobby:
The best person won. But me no likes the best person. Ew. Flop for Survivor, AI and TAR for jobby this season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version