Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 88491 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
With huge thanks to a friend for the heads up!!
TARI 4 set off on May 7!  :hearts:
Originally supposed to be a VIP season, it appears to have been changed back to both celebrities and those less known...

Read more here and see who is racing. (If someone wants to start a TARI 4 Contestant thread with pics, please do!)

http://www.mouse.co.il/CM.articles_item,1727,209,75975,.aspx

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4517689,00.html

http://omritv.co.il/archives/15667

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 09:22:31 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

LIVE sightings will go here!  :hearts:

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me here.

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or Alenaveda know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!
Same goes for info on FUTURE legs, if you have a spoiler message Alenaveda or me FIRST please.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM Alenaveda or me to ask before you post.

Thank you everyone!!  :hrt:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
It was reported in the Israeli media that high profile contestant Pnina Rosenblum (mom and daughter team) was injured during the starting line task in Israel and was medically evacuated. That's defiantly a race first.
I haven't encountered any race reports besides that.
Are there any unidentified sightings? 

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Tiina Hutri ‏@taakku 58 min

They were filming #amazingrace in front of our office! #helsinki http://instagram.com/p/oD73n9qfku/

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:51:19 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Mia Meri ‏@TheMiaMeri 2 h

They're filming Amazing Race right now at Senaatintori, #Helsinki http://campl.us/revw

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Karoliina ‏@marytheluckyone 5 min

Israel's TV have been shooting "Amazing Race" today in Helsinki, Finland. First task was to sweat 1/2 dl in Sauna :p pic.twitter.com/aWWRMIHQVb

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
http://nyt.fi/a1305824913561

translate:

The Amazing Race is a well known reality TV series in which two teams compete in the spirit of the world , twisting and carrying out various tasks . American Amazing Race competitors popped in Finland in 2006 . Now Finland is one of Israel's milestone Amazing Race.

One of the children of Israel at control points were located in a public sauna in Kallio Arla .

" The types are coming soon , when the ship will find here in Sweden ," said Arla's host, the Green City Council acted Kimmo Helistö morning around ten .

Helistö of the competitors at the sauna to do is squeeze a certain amount of sweat.

"Apparently, a half ounces of sweat should get out of it. Tried to guide them, that none of sauna steam and pinnistelyyn should leave, it gives a false impression of a sauna . Idea like that, then they have developed . "

Helistö got to know the children of Israel at the visit about a month ago through a Finnish production company . The competitors looked for a suitable general saunas and selection focused on Arla .

"When I heard this , my first question was that if this is just a Jewish thing Or will the Palestinians mess . Organiser went quite muted. Then I said take it easy , it was just a joke," Helistö laughs.

After the sauna contestants went Helistö information, visit us at least Kivikko ski tube. Finland's Palace of speech. So far not known, seen as Israel's Amazing Race program or parts of it later in Finland in some form.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Lauri Leskinen ‏@laurileskinen 12 min

Is this the #AmazingRace flag? Apparently they were shooting in #Helsinki today. pic.twitter.com/Hb7G2pL1RG

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Lauri Leskinen ‏@laurileskinen 12 min

Is this the #AmazingRace flag? Apparently they were shooting in #Helsinki today. pic.twitter.com/Hb7G2pL1RG

Asking for more info:

Lauri Leskinen ‏@laurileskinen 3 min

@strainosaleij Hi! Helsinki, Finland about 40 min ago. Right here: http://goo.gl/maps/VJ2OU

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
I ask her if she saw teams/crew:

Lauri Leskinen ‏@laurileskinen 3 min

@strainosaleij Unfortunately no and didn't see any crew either, I just happened to walk by the flags.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Sari Isotalo ‏@SariIsotalo 2 h

Israelin amazing race Suomenlinnassa. Todella överit turvallisuussysteemit. #jenkkiformaatti

According to Google Translator:

Israeli amazing race Finnish Palace. Really overs security systems.

Could be pointing out at the Suomenlinna Fortress.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Tanja ‏@TanjCamilla 2 min

päätin lähteä stadiin, selkeesti virhe, kun porvoon asemalla vastassa oli Amazing Race kamerat ja Sveitsin tasotus #mmkisat #kirosanoja

I decided to go into Helsinki, clear, level of error when porvoo station were greeted by The Amazing Race cameras and the Swiss tasotus # # MMKISAT profanity

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Not sure if this is Canada or Israel... but one of them is filming in FINLAND!

kwonnie ‏@kwonnie_ 33m
They're filming Amazing Race in Helsinki now, cool owo

And from FB:
AMAZING RACE FILMING IN FINLAND
Sauna Arla at the Kallio district in Helsinki is currently hosting the filming of the upcoming Amazing Race. Though it's a chilly day, the over 85 years old public steam room sure makes the competitors warm again.

Not sure if this is Canada or Israel... but one of them is filming in FINLAND!

kwonnie ‏@kwonnie_ 33m
They're filming Amazing Race in Helsinki now, cool owo

And from FB:
AMAZING RACE FILMING IN FINLAND
Sauna Arla at the Kallio district in Helsinki is currently hosting the filming of the upcoming Amazing Race. Though it's a chilly day, the over 85 years old public steam room sure makes the competitors warm again.

It's Israel http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/2014051618307392_vi.shtml ....which makes me wonder about the Stockholm reports! Check out the pics on the link...they have that same Double U-Turn board.

^^ Yeap, agreed. Stockholm must be TARIsrael, the article confirms they traveled from Sweden to Finland by boat.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Hameen Sanomat ‏@hameensanomat 2 h

Israelin Amazing Racen eli HaMerotz LaMillion -tv-ohjelman kilpailijat kävivät äsken Hämeenlinnan torilla... http://fb.me/1pd0L4SD9

Israel, The Amazing Race, or HaMerotz LaMillion TV show contestants were just at the Hämeenlinna market ...

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:11:55 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
FROM Hämeen Sanomat Hämeenlinnan Kaupunkiuutiset:
http://www.hameensanomat.fi/uutiset/kanta-hame/261258-israelin-amazing-race-kisaa-hameenlinnassa

Israelin Amazing Race-kilpailijat kisasivat lauantaina Hämeenlinnassa. Seikkailusarjassa matkustetaan ympäri maailmaa ja suoritetaan tavalla tai toisella haastavia tehtäviä.

Hämeenlinnan torilla kilpailijoiden tuli osua toisiinsa Laurellin valmistamilla, kermapäällystetyillä kakuilla. Kilpailijat sonnustautuivat tehtävän ajaksi Marimekon vahakankaisiin essuihin.

Tuotantoyhtiö ei suostunut paljastamaan kilpailun sisällöstä lisätietoja, mutta Hämeen Sanomien saamien tietojen mukaan kilpailupäivä jatkui Hämeenlinnan läheisissä metsissä.

Ohjelmaa kuvattiin Suomessa yhteensä kahden päivän ajan.

Ensimmäisenä päivänä kilpailijoiden tehtävänä oli saunoa Helsingin Kalliossa sijaitsevassa Arlan saunassa ja kerätä talteen puoli desilitraa hikeä.

Saunomisen jälkeen matka jatkui kahvila Caruselin ihmislingolle, joka syöksi kilpailijat yksi kerrallaan taivaalle.

Israelissa ohjelma tunnetaan nimellä HaMerotz LaMillion. Nyt kuvattavan neljännen tuotantokauden jaksot tulevat Israelin televisiosta ulos loppuvuodesta. (HäSa)

Contestants of The Amazing Race Israel will compete on Saturday in Hämeenlinna. The series of adventure traveling around the world and carried out one way or another challenging tasks .
At the Hämeenlinna market, the competitors had to hit each other with cream coated cakes manufactured by Laurel. Competitors next mission was to dress up in hule clothes on the Marimekko.
The production company refused to disclose more information about the content of the competition, but the Häme Sanomat has learned that the competition day continued in Hämeenlinna in nearby forests.
The program was filmed in Finland for two days.
The first day of the competitors was to go to the sauna in Kallio, Helsinki , this Arla sauna and collected a half ounces of sweat.
After the sauna they continued to the cafe Carusel ihmislingolle that toppled the competitors one by one into the sky.
Israel program known as HaMerotz LaMillion . Now, the images of the fourth season of the Israeli television episodes come out of the end of the year. ( HASA )

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Toni Kuusela ‏@kuusela16 3 h

Amazing Race Israel on saapunut kesäiseen Hämeenlinnaan! Piirakkaa naamaan hyvä kisa! pic.twitter.com/CVjh7FNZDZ

The Amazing Race Israel has come to a summer Hämeenlinna! Pie in the face a good event!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Antti Vättö ‏@anttivatto 3 h

#AmazingRace kuvaukset Hämeenlinnan torilla! Haasteena "perinteistä" suomalaista puurakanheittoa! :-) pic.twitter.com/VzpZs1bwiF

The Amazing Race descriptions of Hämeenlinna at the market! The challenge for the "traditional" Finnish puurakanheittoa!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
assassin ‏@miikka44 5 h

hämeenlinnan torilla tavataan, niinkuin ilmeisesti Israelin Amazing Race myös

hämeenlinna found in the market place, as apparently the Israeli Amazing Race also