Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 88474 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Asked for more info:

Katherine Pham-Le ‏@kath_phamle 6 min

@strainosaleij i saw two teams and it was between old port and chinatown in montreal :)

I saw those and was trying to figure out what it was. I was about to post it to TAR Canada but I knew they had long finished their filming, so I was confused. I thought it could be a local race.

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
I thought the same, with the first one of the tweets - the one from the metro station - but a second one from the same city made me ask. I'm still no sure if it's TAR Israel, not without pics, but I post it here just in case...
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
Sorry, The teams are back to Israel about a week ago.

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Good to hear that! Then we can discard this for sure. :tup:

So they flew from Buenos Aires back home?

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
No idea, This TAR tracing had the poorest intelligence ever.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Will isarl record final sperately

Online Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Don't worry. I think it was more a retorical question than ask you if you really knew that fact  :) . Maybe because I believe that there should be something in the middle.
Well, I guess we'll figure out when it airs.  ;)

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
Will isarl record final sperately

Guess so
It doesn't really damaging the game and it helps the production keep the final results discreet.

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Not sure about this, but I'll just throw it out there -- I think TARI 4 may have visited La Paz, Bolivia just before or after Buenos Aires ;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
COMING NOVEMBER 22, 2014

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
COMING NOVEMBER 22, 2014

i wish could s2-3 but link have been delte ugh but i am exitced

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
Site is up

http://reshet.tv/Shows/The_Amazing_Race/the_Couples/

Season premier is in the 22/11

The Cast will have 14 teams (largest cast from what I recall):

Pnina & Chen - Mother/Daughter,  Pnina is a businesswoman and a former glamour girl
Raz & Alexa - Dating
Shay & Adi - Twin Brothers
Yael & Roni - Sisters,  Actress & Former teen star singer
Irit & Sinay - Mother/Daughter PE teachers
Daniel & Meiri - Business school classmates
Shay & Shani - Friends (Shay is the best friend of Shani's husband)
Yafa & Boaz - Mother/Son
Gal & Lial - Engaged
Ella & Vova - Formerly Dating
Uriel & Tom - Best Friends
"Tzuki" & "Chuti"- Cousins
"Tiltil" & Mizrahi - Childhood Friends
Yuchi & Linor - Friends, Both are formerly orthodox religious jews

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:20:07 PM by retard boi »

Offline CYew

• RFF Not So Newbie
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

This cast seems glorious! 14 teams, 5 F/F teams including 2 Mother/Daughter, the guy from The Young Professionals, Mother/Son team I can't take this! Hopefully this season is as amazing as it seems, and as amazing as its predecessors, HaMerotz 2 and 3 were fantastic experiences.

And above all, I hope we can somehow watch it because I can't imagine myself living without it (even though I've lived without it for 19 years and a month)
"The crackers were probably bad luck anyway..."

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
tripple elimatoin at start line

Offline CYew

• RFF Not So Newbie
tripple elimatoin at start line

Are you freaking kidding me, who thinks of these horrid twists? Hopefully it will be just like HaMerotz3 "Double Elimination In Israel"

Offline Philimination

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Phil is ready to Philiminate
According to this article (and Google Translate :P)
http://reshet.tv/Shows/The_Amazing_Race/season4/article,10501/

A very interesting excerpt:
"Season opens in two periods of large water and a surprising twist ... 14 pairs were divided into two groups of seven pairs and were rushed to the race at the same time, when they have no idea of the existence of the other group. Only at the end will find couples that they are not alone. "

Because Google Translate is not perfect, could it be that there is an RFF Fantasy game-like twist where the last team from each group is eliminated without knowing what group they're in?  ???

However it does say that they don't know the people in the other group, so it could be they they DO know what group they're in... they just don't know that there's 14 teams.
You are the last team to arrive.
This is a Philmination leg, so I'm sorry to tell you that you have been Philiminated from the race.

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Wow. so cool!
I think, for example, on Leg 1 maybe one group will go to France and the other to Italy, and the last team of each group will be eliminated. On the 2nd leg, both groups they have to go to The Netherlands, and they meet the other teams there. The last team here, will be eliminated. But they have to mesure the distance because it can't be unfair for one group...

I don't know if I explain good, my english sucks, but it's an idea. It can be cool! :P
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
Leg 1 was conducted in Jerusalem and included several major monuments of the city and the pit stop was the city of david.

The leg included only 7 team while next week a parallel Israeli leg (in a different location) will include the other 7 and only 12 teams will leave the country.

Placing:
1. Vova & Alla
2. Shani & Shay
3. Irit & Sinay
4. Yochi & Linor
5. Daniel & Meiri
6. Tiltil & Mizrahi
7. Pnina & Chen - Pnina was medically evacuated from the leg and thus eliminating them from the race

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Link

Offline bavariankid

• RFF Not So Newbie
Link

Amazing Race Israel Season 4 is on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCZJsM_vF-zx0sl1RwbWXFw

Link for the most recent episode (I guess) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vr80sUWnU

If only somebody knew a way around this country block :( ... if anybody has useful advice how to watch the episode from outside Israel please feel free to PM me.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:19:58 AM by bavariankid »

Offline CYew

• RFF Not So Newbie
I second that! If anyone knows a way to bypass the region block feel free to PM me how to do that, I'm dying to watch this hahaha

message sent
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:57:46 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Wiki man needs help too :c

message sent
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:58:52 PM by georgiapeach »
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
I'd love a link too please.  :-[

Never mind, I got it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:10:08 PM by dryedmangoez »

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Why not give my a link.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
Leg 1 was conducted in Jerusalem and included several major monuments of the city and the pit stop was the city of david.

The leg included only 7 team while next week a parallel Israeli leg (in a different location) will include the other 7 and only 12 teams will leave the country.

WOW!  Now THAT is a fresh twist!