The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR ISRAEL 4 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 4) News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*

<< < (36/39) > >>

hotriceguy:
Shout Out: Thanks for HaMerotz LaMillion for entertaining me with all the awesome casts, well-designed tasks, best ending and dramas. You start getting better than the American version. Can't wait to watch season 5. I love Shay!!! =3

G.B.:
But yeah!! I'm just gonna come out and say that this might just be the greatest TAR season that has ever been made. Extravagent visuals and locations, wonderfully creative tasks, and an all-star cast of almost all likeable and unique characters. I was smiling from beginning to end. I only really have one complaint about it, which I'll describe below.

(Georgia) OMG, yes!! The race has never been to Georgia before, this is going to be a wonderful new experience!
(Sweden) OMG yes!! TAR Israel has yet to reach the far north of Europe and there is always tons of fun stuff to do in Sweden!
(Finland) OMG yes!! It's about damn time that the race came back to Finland, where one of the best legs ever happened previously!
(England) OMG yes!! No international version has visited the United Kingdom before, and TAR Israel is really going to improve on the previous boring London legs!
(Costa Rica) OMG yes!! TAR Israel finally has a great beach episode, plus some fun in the jungle! Cuba and Thailand can't quite compare to the beaches of Costa Rica!
(Bolivia) OMG yes!! One of the most unique countries in the Americas, this is going to be an absolute blast!
(Argentina) ....Wait, really? A third Spanish-speaking country? Okay... Perhaps you really should have gone to Montreal...

But that's the only bad thing! :D

georgiapeach:
'The Amazing Race Israel' Finale Hits Record Ratings

by David Caspi

3/30/2015 9:07am PDT

The Amazing Race Israel crossed its latest finish line in the holy land to record numbers.

The fourth season finale, which aired locally on Saturday night, received ratings of 41.8 percent and a 58.1 percent household share for Channel 2's Reshet Broadcasting, and while previous reality-competition finales saw slightly higher numbers, total viewership of the broadcast resulted in 1.5 million viewers, an all time high for a final episode in the genre, attributed to shared household/family viewing.

The episode's crowning moment – when Show contentduo Shani Alon and Shay Gavriel edged out the competition to cross the finish line in Tel Aviv and take the 1 million shekels ($250,000) prize – peaked with ratings of 45.6 percent and 65.7 percent household share. The entire fourth season averaged a 33.6 percent average and 46.3 percent household share, with approximately a million viewers tuning in regularly.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amazing-race-israel-finale-hits-785276

hotriceguy:

--- Quote from: GB on March 30, 2015, 11:04:19 PM ---(Argentina) ....Wait, really? A third Spanish-speaking country? Okay... Perhaps you really should have gone to Montreal...

But that's the only bad thing! :D

--- End quote ---

Well I kinda agree that. I thought they are gonna bring back the infamous challenge of 5-pounds-of-meat eating challenge or heading to Ushuaia. But again, you know that's impossible to visit Montreal the North once they choose to go south to Bolivia, and you know that Brazil is impossible too since they have visited there last season.

P.S. They should chop down one Las Vegas leg to visit Montreal/Quebec City last season.

Plaidmoon:
Ran across this tweet from earlier today;

Roulette Rousse ‏@RouletteRousse 8h8 hours ago
Amazing Race Israel nous a appelé pour passer un casting. o/
1:20 AM - 14 Jun 2015

Google and Bing translate this to

Google
Amazing Race Israel has called us to pass a casting. o /

Bing
Amazing Race Israel has called us for a casting. o/

It sounds like she's been called to be interviewed to be on TAR Israel. Either that or to help with the casting process.

It's at least a sign that another season will be filmed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version